Mr. Bubble (Original) VPX Cabinet Version

VPX SS Original Table Mr. Bubble (Original) VPX Cabinet Version v1.0

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
I have not been on here for a long while do whatever you want with the game it's good that you are improving it I have been busy with work and have not had much time.

When i want to start game...

Starting script

Runtime error
-------------
Line: 38
Game name not found!

When i want to start game...

Starting script

Runtime error
-------------
Line: 38
Game name not found!

Perhaps you missed the Instructions on download page?

Note: You also need to create an alias for this table name, so it doesn't use the same settings as Freefall and it loads, To do that update the VPMAlias.txt file (usually in the C:\Visual Pinball\VPinMAME folder). to add this MrBubble,freefall

So go into your VPinMAME folder and you will find the VPMAlias.txt file.
Open your VPMAlias.txt file and add this MrBubble,freefall to end of list.
Now close your VPMAlias.txt file and save when it asks you to save changes.
Now game should start without any errors.
Capture.PNG

My bad, it`s working fine now! :) đź‘Ť

Very nicely done! I turned on the siderails, added a lockdown bar and centered the lamps under Mr Bubbles eyes and it looks great in desktop mode. thanks!

Attachments

• mrbubble-dt.jpg
    mrbubble-dt.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 7
Very nicely done! I turned on the siderails, added a lockdown bar and centered the lamps under Mr Bubbles eyes and it looks great in desktop mode. thanks!
Anybody know if modern VPX offers built-in tools to help create siderails?
I've barely used the editor, so am clueless about a lot of the advances.

It used to be in older VP versions you'd have to create siderails as physical objects, which could sometimes be annoying when there were a lot of total objects in the editor, or fake them up as part of the table's background, which of course only worked in desktop mode and could be even more annoying getting the proportions & placement just right.

I use Batch's siderail vpx and added JR's real lockdown bar to it. You just need to use image manage with batches file to add in the various siderails you like, and lockdown bars if you like. Then its a matter of copy and paste into the table you're working on and adjust the material, height and spacing.
In the case of Mr Bubbles the siderails are already there. You just to to checkmark Visible in properties.
Batches vpx here https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=44199

oops. looks like xenonph responded already. sorry about that

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Wolfkell is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back