Favorite Pinball Machine
Star Trek
Download it from here,
http://www.savefile.com/projects/1059976

Updated Jan. 10
Current version, bb6.3
-Fixed a Pop
-Small adjustments to flipper power
-Fixes problem with the new core.vbs file that allows balls to go through the flippers when using normal speeds. I did not fix the core.vbs file, this just don't use it for flippers, like it use to.
-Removed the VP only downswing hack. (uses the same code as the old core, but speeds up the flippers only when needed)
-Check Web address in the table info section to go to my page with the other fixed tables. The list will grow.

Oh I almost forgot. I got a screenshot of a drop target half way down.

Attachments

• mmpacss.jpg
    mmpacss.jpg
    402.1 KB · Views: 1,389
  • unlit_181.jpg
    unlit_181.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 731
  • lit_452.jpg
    lit_452.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 986
The image is shrunk in half with the drop targets hight lowered to half. Can't tell though, as fast as they drop.

Seems cold, don't it?

How are you all doing?

Thanks, Shockman, this is one of my favourites tables.

I can't find this table and the rom for it anywhere. Link please?!

Don't know how I'd previously missed this one, but a nice table Shocky and fun to play.

Not sure whether I have the correct font installed though as the score doesn't display properly (unless you're from the Eastern bloc!). :)

Williams pinball font. Alot of tables use this. That's it, the scores and credits and balls are displayed with that font. The game over and tilt etc. are graphics, and the digit display on the playfield is made of light segments. It use to have walls that made up the balls per game display on the apron card.

It's a fun one, yes it is. It's an old one now too.

I'm glad you did not miss it. I can't have it hosted by AJ, it just would not work.

Let me know if you can't find that font. I'll attach the pot licker.

Strange that! I have the Williams font installed. Shall try a re-install just in case there's something wrong with it (although my other tables play okay)

Downloaded the fonts package from PN and there were a couple of fonts I didn't have including Williams Wide - installed these and everything is now fine. Thanks Shocky. Have a nice Easter :)

Shocky's an idiot, don't listen to him. I would have told you the wide version.

LOL.

Thanks guys.

It's no longer available here at PN. There is instead a link to it in the first post of this thread. I uploaded it some time ago but it was not approved.

Shockman said:
It's no longer available here at PN. There is instead a link to it in the first post of this thread. I uploaded it some time ago but it was not approved.

Hey Shockman, you had requested that this table be removed from the site since the creation of this thread and your upload was ignored by me. I just uploaded the new version, let me know if you would like it altered or deleted again.

It doesn't matter anymore, Jon. I have set up a couple of projects on savefile.com and can use that. It can stay up here as well. If I get banned permanently though and can't update it, I would not want a old version hosted anywhere popular.
Thanks for hosting it.

For your consideration....

You weren't banned when you asked that your files be removed, you pulled a "KC" coined by Pacdude before he did the same thing, aka folks that need to keep their tables to themselves.

I understand that. I'm saying at this time that you can keep it, unless you decide to ban me for more than a month.
How about links to mods, can I post links to my mods?

Shockman said:
I understand that. I'm saying at this time that you can keep it, unless you decide to ban me for more than a month.
How about links to mods, can I post links to my mods?

NO!

The phantom of the Opera is being worked on.

What in the name of all good have you done to those MazeLights, Shockman? We had the perfect colors back then, exactly like those on the real machine, and now theyre completely screwed up again. Why did you change them again?

I noticed the change too, but I did not not do it. Anyway I can't fix them, I'm colorblind. If you want to change them again and they fit for brightness I'll update it again. Or post values. Sorry about it.

PS. Make the ghost as red as you can and still be bright enough to tell it's lit, OK?

No problem,...will download the table tomorrow and check out the lights,...(its late here),...always glad if i can help,...

The new version is basically the same but I changed the flipper down speed from the VP hack, and VPM controls that now, but it still has the slower speed and no ball through the flipper problem. The rest of the tables that I have fixed up and are ready are at the web page you can get to in the table info section (in the web address field). Version 6.2 is at the link only, not the download section here.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Ok, keep in touch!
      Back