My apologies and a few screenshots

Well I added a few extra days till release since I found issues with the triggers I used. I have a workaround for this so we'll have to see what I can fashion to make it work.

I decided to make the fire holes real holes. This will also take some time but it will get done.

Everything else seems to be working flawlessly. Thank God!

I have released Solo (a one ball payout machine) till then. Hope folks enjoy it. I know I love it.

09/25/23.

Attachments

• Spitfire SCREENIE.jpg
    Spitfire SCREENIE.jpg
    578.7 KB · Views: 9
For those that want the table BEFORE 09/25/23 please message me. You'll have to anyway for a password.

If I missed someone on this list please let me know but if you have left feedback, rating or posted something within the download area of any of my past tables you are first come first served.

The following have full access to Spitfire, 1935 by Genco:

warbler33, wylte, poulpe, issac sauvage, etikett, ian, marcio clauss, cliffy, inframun2, jonpurplehaze, fourbanks, major frenchy, les paul, mauroanderson50, xenonph, clsx, digitalarts and itchigo (from Rogue Pinball).

Like I said, if you have left feedback, a rating or post within any download area of my past releases you are top priority. Don't bother with putting a feedback, rating or post within any downloads now because it won't work - all it took in the past was to do one of the following things and you would have had this table for your collection. I know, it's "not nice" for me to do this but it's not tough after you get a FREE table(s) for VPX in the past right?

I think any author feels about the same way. If someone can download a release from an author, play it, then they can at least take a few minutes out of their schedule to go back and leave some kind of feedback, rating or post within the download area.

Once you have messaged me you'll understand why once I put the download up. All I ask is:

1: DO NOT share this table with any other website OR anyone else for that matter. You folks that did the above get this table as a special reward.
It's not for others (for now).
2: DO NOT share the PASSWORD for the WinZip file with anyone else.
3: If you like to "MOD" go for it BUT KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. It's one of my only cardinal rules with any of my releases.
4: This is a DESKTOP RELEASE. I have NO IDEA how it will look on a cab and really don't care. If you want to put Spitfire on your cab, go for it.
5: Do the above four things and we're kosher. Otherwise DO NOT MESSAGE ME please.

Thank you and I hope those that take the opportunity to want this release will enjoy everything I had to do to get this puppy working.

Hope to hear from those above names soon.

d-

PS: Like I said if I missed a name please message me.

PS: If and when I decide to release this to the general public it will be within six months to a year. ONLY THEN will I unlock the WinZip file.

Last edited:
HOPING 10/20/23.

My apologies to everyone as I have been having serious issues with my health problems. It's been pretty bad but I am still TRYING to get more out for you. My neck refused to support my head for three days. It wasn't fun. I have also learned my neck will not support my head for very long; the longer I try to hold my head up with my neck, the more serious and severe the pain. This has been going on for YEARS and has steadily getting worse with time. No, aspirin and the etc. WILL NOT help. I've tried. It's these "small things" that most folks are able to do as where others cannot and are basically normal things in everyday life that we take for granted. I wish it would go away but it usually doesn't get this bad.

Once again my apologies.

PS: I have quite a few tweaks to mess with on this one but so far it runs like a champ.

Attachments

• FLEET Screenie.jpg
    FLEET Screenie.jpg
    540.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Take all the time you need. If this table is anywhere near as good as Spit Fire (and I'm sure it will be), it'll be worth the wait.

Take all the time you need. If this table is anywhere near as good as Spit Fire (and I'm sure it will be), it'll be worth the wait.
Thanks. Glad you like Spitfire and it was a fun machine to make. I don't like scripting but redrawing was not easy for it.

Fleet is playing well but I have many more tweaks to make it run right. It is a FUN table to say the least.

Cannon Fire by Mills Novelty Co. will TAKE TIME but I got an AWESOME PF shot from a guy who owns the machine along with MANY of the table sounds. Let's see how this one is going to come out.

I have so many tables on my desktop so who knows how long it's going to take. I have stuff from 5 years ago STILL sitting on my desktop.

I have so many folks coming forward with play field images so I have no idea what is coming next to be honest.

Sorry it took me so long to respond. It's been a HELL of a month for me.

Slow but steady. This looks a bit better. ALL the scripting is done. Time to fix the graphics a bit more and do some tweaks.

Attachments

• Fleet SCREENIE 2.jpg
    Fleet SCREENIE 2.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 12
It plays great. Just got done with the pinheads and replacing the shooter rod cover with the ball lift cover.

Just trying to get numerous tweaks done to make the table a bit challenging. I also have to pretty much fix the cannons a bit so they look more realistic.

Not much else but I have been playing this and it's fun as well as challenging. I'm sure folks will like it.

I did run into problems with the repeater hole scripting but this has been remedied. Glad it is because it was making me pull what is left of my hair out.

Well here is screenshot #3. STILL need to get that big cannon hole right. A few tweaks to the tilt mechanism and the cannons. Otherwise I'm STILL working on this one. It plays like a DREAM.

Attachments

• Fleet SCREENIE 3.jpg
    Fleet SCREENIE 3.jpg
    541 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I've been wanting to make this one for YEARS. FINALLY I can thanks to Joe Marquez who was kind enough to send me images of his machine. It works great but still has a few play field flaws that need to be removed at the bottom before the scoring area where the bushes or fauna are located. I just have to clean them out/

A TON of play field drawing had to be done to this one. This one plays like a DEMON for scoring; it is so tough to get anything other than 2 free games anytime you play but it is a basic and fun little countertop machine.

Attachments

• Ticker SCREENIE.jpg
    Ticker SCREENIE.jpg
    584.4 KB · Views: 5
The bushes are looking much better. A bit more cleanup is needed on the left side though. I may even tackle the tops of the wires that go underneath the upper wood. Cleaned up the label a bit more and it's readable. Need to add the wire at the bottom where the ball comes up. Just an update.

Attachments

• Ticker SCREENIE 2.jpg
    Ticker SCREENIE 2.jpg
    585.5 KB · Views: 4
Well the top of the wires have been redone. They look so much better and not all too dirty. Right side red triangle section has been blended properly. The bottom left side bushes have been fixed. The label looks really nice for as detailed as it is! I had to clean that up so you could read most of it. Ticker is really looking sharp now. (If you had seen the image I had to work from I think you would be pleasantly surprised).

OOPS - almost forgot the wire to control the ball from not touching the glass when the player lifts a ball to the plunger. Have to add that!

I am STILL working on Bally's Fleet Jr. A have a few problems with ball tracking and count right now but will fix it. Have to fix the back of the cannons as of yet.

I'm doing my best to get something new finished. Something will be coming soon.

-d

Attachments

• Ticker SCREENIE 3.jpg
    Ticker SCREENIE 3.jpg
    584.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Well I have to post this....

My kitty has bumps and and lump underneath her. She is 15 years old. She's been yelling at me for days and I just noticed it as I was going to trim her nails. I stopped nail clipping because she doesn't deserve the aggravation.

I have NO IDEA when I'll release anything. This hurts me emotionally and I can't imagine how it feels for her.

I have to find a place to take her to be checked. So now comes the time I have to figure out what to do; it could be cancer, who knows.

If she has to be put down or something just as bad I have no idea how I'll be so please understand.

When I lost my 24 year old Mitzy (Midnight) I cried for over a month. Now if I lose Tatum this may crush me.

FOUR vet offices told me they had no desire to look at her. TERRIBLE. The "almighty dollar" is all these places care about.

Please understand.

I don't have much else to say honestly. I know pain and death is inevitable but this sweet kitty doesn't deserve this.

I'll be around but as for releases, it may not happen for some time. I'm more worried about my little furball.

d-

UPDATE: She's fine. I get emotional when it comes to animals and the things they go through. Hope to have something newly released soon.

Last edited:
UPDATE: She's fine. I get emotional when it comes to animals and the things they go through. Hope to have something newly released soon.

Apparently she's allergic to something. She got an allergy shot and took amoxicillin.

I KNOW she has arthritis so that's no fun. I know because I have it BAD.

I'm working on some stuff. Give me time.

d-

Will be a little time folks. Me and Tatum (the pre war pinball kitty) are working as fast as we can. We have so much going on right now.

I FINALLY got accepted for disability after 5 1/2 years with 7 filings. It took a LONG TIME but was worth filing over and over.

I have a few bills to pay including paying two of my buddies back ASAP. Then comes my "wants" which is a pretty small list.

Just waiting for my phone call on the 30th so this can all fall into place.

Rest assured though I DO have other tables coming. Just keep an eye on my signature at the bottom of my posts to keep up with what is being worked on and is on the way.

Keep nudging and plunging all you pre war pinball fanatics.

d-

I have been working feverishly on Flash Jr., 1932 by Richard Manufacturing. This will probably be the first release soon.

I FINALLY got accepted for disability after 5 1/2 years with 7 filings. It took a LONG TIME but was worth filing over and over.

I have a few bills to pay including paying two of my buddies back ASAP. Then comes my "wants" which is a pretty small list.

Just waiting for my phone call on the 30th so this can all fall into place.
Congratulations! Hope everything is smooth sailing from here. You getting a nice back-payment for all the trouble?

Thanks. I sure hope so. There are a few little things I "want" but I do have quite a few NEEDS that I must have.

Saw your post and had to respond even though today my neck is going nuts and I'm not feeling great.

Well I'm TRYING. A simple screenshot of one table I'm working on. 90% of the holes have to be REAL HOLES so this one will take some time. The free play and 50 point hole at the bottom are done. Balls have to be able to go above and over the 50 point hole. Same for the others. I have a TON of tweaking, fixing and cleaning for this one to do but it's a beautiful machine. I have to add the ball lift hole on the right side of the plunger lane too.

Before anyone says "The top gold colored wood looks funny" you're absolutely right BUT - this is how the machine was made and it's a clever design; it makes the balls go faster. Neat design from 1932.

I have not been feeling all that well for the last week or so.

This is one is pretty fun but it was the artwork that got me to start this one. I AM working on other tables as well. I have no idea how long this is going to be so give me some time.

d-

Attachments

• Flash Jr SCREENIE.png
    Flash Jr SCREENIE.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Sorry I've been so slow but I'm updating my system. Went from a platter drive to a PNY SSD and what a difference. Currently adding my 5500 Radeon card once my proper connector gets here. Also adding 32GB of RAM. A LOT is going on and I had to reinstall Windows 7 64 bit on the new PNY 480GB SSD. Things are SO MUCH FASTER.

STILL working on tables. Spitfire will be UNLOCKED December 24th.

d-

PS: I have a bunch going on so be patient with me please.

PS: I have a bunch going on so be patient with me please.
Oye-- it was fun talking to you and your friend, the other day.

Totally random call, but I appreciate how you rolled with it, haha.

Yeah my "friend" is a bit childish when it comes to certain things. He's 20 years younger than me but he has a good heart.

Anyway sorry about the late response. I've not been feeling well and am trying to fight dizziness, being tired 24/7 and just trying to function. I'm so groggy right now it feels like I don't exist. It seems to be getting worse but for all I know it isn't.

My older friend is going through Bullous so that has been a serious strain on his life so I do my best to visit him daily to console him. It's a rare thing to have and at first he thought he had shingles but it wasn't. This is actually worse; your body is creating the problem as well as fighting it by creating blisters all over the body and they break open. That really sucks for sure and I hope to heck I don't get it sometime in the future but who knows. I just feel sorry for the guy.

Not much else really. Just not been myself. Thanks for the post!

d-

Yeah my "friend" is a bit childish when it comes to certain things. He's 20 years younger than me but he has a good heart.
He seemed quite chill, really.

You or I might arguably be the 'childish' one in the bunch, haha.

I've not been feeling well and am trying to fight dizziness, being tired 24/7 and just trying to function. I'm so groggy right now it feels like I don't exist. It seems to be getting worse but for all I know it isn't.
Same here, unfortunately. ME (myalgic encephalomyelitis) was already a bitch, but then getting 2-3 covid infections on top has been a disaster. Probably wouldn't even be here if I hadn't been vaxxed.

My older friend is going through Bullous so that has been a serious strain on his life so I do my best to visit him daily to console him. It's a rare thing to have and at first he thought he had shingles but it wasn't. This is actually worse; your body is creating the problem as well as fighting it by creating blisters all over the body and they break open. That really sucks for sure and I hope to heck I don't get it sometime in the future but who knows. I just feel sorry for the guy.
Similar principle to arthritis, I guess, but damn, I'd not heard of that one.
Yeah, sounds like an annoying, embarrassing PITA indeed. :s

True. Sometimes he's just a thorn in my side for certain things but he's still a friend.

My other friend is going through his bullous again so it's coming back. Seems you can have this for up to 15 years. That is crazy and I really feel for him.

Sorry I've not been in contact or released anything; so much is going on. Do this, do that. You know the drill.

I'm just so tired and find it hard to find any time to play with VPX or even use it. Seems VPX hates NVidia cards so it has issues with play field images and walls. When I had an AMD card in this didn't happen. I'm baffled.

Not much else really. I'll PM you some interesting info.

d-

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back