My Tables

come on, let's not sink to his level. That was a low blow. I don't want to hurt his feelings, I just want him to leave and never darken this forum again.

Speaking of which, wasn't I supposed to be walking out myself? Well, I might stick around for just a little time, to see if he finally cracks.

highrise said:
come on, let's not sink to his level. That was a low blow. I don't want to hurt his feelings, I just want him to leave and never darken this forum again.

Speaking of which, wasn't I supposed to be walking out myself? Well, I might stick around for just a little time, to see if he finally cracks.

No matter how crass any of us get, we could never sink to Bizzle's level. The only way we might run him off is by hurting his feelings. I do hope you'll stick around and help us put out the trash.

well, that's true. Let's just say that even the opponent doesn't fight fair, I still prefer to hit above the belt. Once we get rid of him, I want to feel proud of how we did it, and I do think jokes about people's parents being dead are a little too much. That doesn't detract from the fact that I think the things he said and did make him a total waste of space.

Your not hurting me! The damage was already done a long time ago.

well if the damage has been done why don't you apologise for it, or are you an unrepentant ignoramus? Actually I think you already answered that one.

highrise said:
well if the damage has been done why don't you apologise for it, or are you an unrepentant ignoramus? Actually I think you already answered that one.

You read the post wrong. The damage was done to me.

:roll:

no Ron, I didn't read the post wrong. I was being ironic. My word you're slow aren't you.

highrise said:
no Ron, I didn't read the post wrong. I was being ironic. My word you're slow aren't you.

Bizzle's so slow his trolley runs in reverse. Mama's boy must be part vegetable, a human couldn't possibly be that dumb.

The last two posts prove just how much of a low life mutant Bizzle is.

This is one I'll leave alone, since I don't care to be preached to when I play pinball. And it's ironic that you uploaded Serenity on a day when your posting style makes you appear to be a hypocrite.

rpbizzle47 said:
Bizzle's stupid and lower than pond scum!!!

Now add an "I'm sorry fellows" to that and you may be on to something.

I haven't heard anyone say their sorry for the things they've said to me, so why should I say I'm sorry. This isn't a oneway street I'm walking on pal.

I hate Bizzle with a passion. He's not only lower than pond scum, but he's a hypocrite too! Hang the bastard!!!

rpbizzle47 said:
I haven't heard anyone say their sorry for the things they've said to me, so why should I say I'm sorry. This isn't a oneway street I'm walking on pal.

I hate Bizzle with a passion. He's not only lower than pond scum, but he's a hypocrite too! Hang the bastard!!!

Why would anyone have to apologize to you, when they only voiced opinions about your tables. You're the Mama's Boy who used members avatars without permission and released an insult table, and posted crude and vulgar wips and obscene images. You should at least thank us for teaching you the correct spelling of hypocrite.

tiltjlp said:
rpbizzle47 said:

Why would anyone have to apologize to you, when they only voiced opinions about your tables. You're the Mama's Boy who used members avatars without permission and released an insult table, and posted crude and vulgar wips and obscene images. You should at least thank us for teaching you the correct spelling of hypocrite.

Thank you! :)

rpbizzle47 said:

Sorry Ron, but it is a one way street and you're going the wrong way. You have to turn around and join us, that's just the way it is. Life's a bitch.

I don't want an apology from Bizzle, since it would be a lie. All I want is for him to leave VP or to have him banned from here.

rpbizzle47 said:
I haven't heard anyone say their sorry for the things they've said to me, so why should I say I'm sorry. This isn't a oneway street I'm walking on pal.!

I'm sorry that your a ass-a-holic, butt-munching, mama's crybaby that is too wrapped up in his own ego.

Maybe you need a hobby, other than masterbation, that is.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: T800 has left the room.
      Back