NFL (Stern, 2001) Bengals

VPX Stern SS Recreation NFL (Stern, 2001) Bengals v4.4 (VPX6.2 and VPX7.2)

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

xenonph

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Congo
xenonph submitted a new resource:

NFL (Stern 2001) Bengals - New Black and White Tigerstripe Color Rush theme added!!!

NFL (Stern 2001) Bengals v4.4 VPX6.2 and VPX7.2
IPD No. 4540

NFL table by Sliderpoint
Striker Xtreme rebuild by Kalavera3
Full code rebuild and alot more primitive and graphics updates and flashers added by 32assassin
Original NFL Playfield and Plastics Graphics Upgrade and Team Mods and Sounds by Xenonph

v4.4
Added White and Black Tigerstripe theme to Color Rush version plastics and Linebacker.
(So an extra Color Rush Plastics...

Read more about this resource...

Am I missing something? I tried this table out and when I launch it is default NFL Stern. No Bengals theme at all. I looked at the script and saw all the nfl_cin references, but playfield is simply generic NFL.

@JSpradlin
You can change the plastics by using the Left Magna-Save.
You can only do this when ball is not in play. (So you don't have to worry about accidently pressing the buttons while playing)
So make your plastic changes before you start the game.

One other quick question. Should I be able to give each NFL table a different DMD coloring in the device ini file? I assumed if I created a style and applied it to the unique game name (nfl_cin) that is would change the color for that table. Instead, all my NFL dmds are appearing white.

@JSpradlin
Go into your VPinMAME folder and run Setup.exe.
Window will pop up...
Then Click Setup Defaults.
Another window will pop up...
Then checkmark Colorize DMD. and press OK.
Now start table and you will have different color DMD for each team table.

Capture.PNG

Cool. I don't usually mess with colorizing the DMDs so I didn't even think about that.

@JSpradlin

I added the Team colors to all of these NFL mods.
So each Team table will have their specific Team colors in DMD.

Gamenfl_cin not found....cant start the game says...Screen Shot 12-09-22 at 10.31 PM.JPG

@screemer
You need to install newer version of VPinMAME that has the VPMAlias.txt file included.
All of these NFL Team tables were added to the VPMAlias.txt file. (As seen in pic of VPMAlias.txt)

Capture.PNG

The first version of VPinMAME to include these additions, is included with the table package.
It is outdated, as v3.5 is no longer Beta, but still should work.
Find v3.5 Final here...

Let me know if this helps you.

@screemer
You need to install newer version of VPinMAME that has the VPMAlias.txt file included.
All of these NFL Team tables were added to the VPMAlias.txt file. (As seen in pic of VPMAlias.txt)

View attachment 35051

The first version of VPinMAME to include these additions, is included with the table package.
Find v3.5 Final here...

perfect...it works now....tnx a lota...

@screemer

View attachment 35051

Find v3.5 Final here...

yes it helps...tnx a lota...

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has posted a new reply in the thread "What music are you listening to?".
      Back