• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Our youngest author releases Bagatallion

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
I've just uploaded Bagatallion for Zehrino. A feature packed bagatelle, Ryan has you first collect weapons, and then storm a castle, in an effort to siege it for the glory of King Authur. Keep your eyes on this youngster, he's got the makings of a top notch author. You can prepare for battle by following this like to the table:

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/index.php?name=UpDownload&req=viewsdownload&sid=10

John

600.jpg

zerhino

Pinball Wizard
Thanks for comments, and thanks to john for helping me out. I'm currently working on releasing some of my older tables so keep an eye out for those.
BTW John youre spelling my name wrong...lol.

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
zerhino said:
Thanks for comments, and thanks to john for helping me out. I'm currently working on releasing some of my older tables so keep an eye out for those.
BTW John youre spelling my name wrong...lol.

Dang it, typos on other peoples tables, now that is bad. Did you catch that before you uploaded it to VPO? Sorry about that Ryan. :oops: :p

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!