Bagatallion (Original) VP8

VP8 Flipperless Original Table Our youngest author releases Bagatallion v1.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
I've just uploaded Bagatallion for Zehrino. A feature packed bagatelle, Ryan has you first collect weapons, and then storm a castle, in an effort to siege it for the glory of King Authur. Keep your eyes on this youngster, he's got the makings of a top notch author. You can prepare for battle by following this like to the table:

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/index.php?name=UpDownload&req=viewsdownload&sid=10

John

600.jpg

Hey that looks pretty darn cool! I might have to try it out, thanks Zehrino!:)

Thanks for comments, and thanks to john for helping me out. I'm currently working on releasing some of my older tables so keep an eye out for those.
BTW John youre spelling my name wrong...lol.

zerhino said:
Thanks for comments, and thanks to john for helping me out. I'm currently working on releasing some of my older tables so keep an eye out for those.
BTW John youre spelling my name wrong...lol.

Dang it, typos on other peoples tables, now that is bad. Did you catch that before you uploaded it to VPO? Sorry about that Ryan. :oops: :p

John

No, it's up like that. Oh well, they'll know who it is...

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "Complete list of VB commands".
      Back