PD opinion.

JonesCrusher

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
I’ve been in many forums over the years, but NEVER in my life have I had the embarrassing distinction of perusing a forum that houses the likes of such a miserable, petulant, whiney, arrogant, socially crippled, anti-social panty-waste like this steaming pantload – PacDude.

When I first started reading these posts, the first thing I couldn’t help but notice was how SO many members here and at VPF (a lot of whom have been at the receiving end of this clown’s childish outbursts) are so nauseatingly sycophantic towards this jagoff. I mean, really – it’s one for the psycho-analysts. This PacDouche goes responding to people like some spoiled, wretched antagonist from a Charles Dickens novel (who will no doubt get his comeuppance), and yet no one dares to say a peep to this buffoon in utterly justifiable response. God forbid anyone upset a maladjusted nerd who thinks that REPRODUCING other peoples’ original pinball concepts and designs makes HIM someone to be reckoned with. It’s computer pinball simulation; he’s not curing cancer or creating the next great American novel here, kids. I mean, we’re talking about someone who even had to criticize someone for getting the color of someone’s LIGHT SABER wrong from stupid Star Wars (I’m not making this up).

Talk about glass-house hypocrisy, too. Go back and read his posts after anyone releases their own table. He’s the absolute FIRST to brazenly criticize, as if his tables aren’t, at their best, third-rate representations when it all comes down… BUT, when anyone criticizes HIS tables, he goes into a hissy fit like one of those bratty five-year-olds on those Nanny-Save-Our-Hellish-Kids-type shows. This guy can dish it out and sure as hell can’t take it. Just another sickening attribute of this loathsome fool. And, he sure thinks he’s a tough guy from behind the safety of his browser – I guarantee you if he acted like that in person, someone’d give him a good belt in the chops to make a believer out of him.

When I speak of the sycophants around here, go read all the reaction replies every time he throws his little preschooler tantrums (here AND on VPF); it’s like that episode of the Twilight Zone where everyone tells that dumb redneck kid how great he is so they don’t wind up in the cornfield out back: “It’s a GOOD thing you act like a petulant hellchild, PacDouche! It’s a GOOD thing you’re a sociopath and try to browbeat others who don’t invest 90% of their free time on pinball emulation, PacDouche!†“PLEASE don’t send me to the cornfield, PacDouche!†…If you think I’m exaggerating, just go read any random cross-section of his posts. I defy you. And all of this over some third-rate pinball emulator?

So many people are afraid to say it like it is, because then, what, it’s called “flaming� But, whenever PacDouche has one of his countless inappropriate outbursts at some innocent Joe just trying to find his way around here, it’s called “frustration,†(sycophants: “Oh, PD’s just ‘frustrated because…†“Oh, PD’s just saying that because…†it’s UNBELIEVABLE! There are actually PacDouche APOLOGISTS!), but if someone gives HIM a piece of their mind, he calls it “flaming.†Again, it’s in both forums. Go look and you will find countless examples of what I’m talking about. And to take your stupid tables off a site in a petulant tantrum – it’s like the little child literally crying and saying, “That’s it! I’m taking my toys and playing somewhere else!†God, this guy’s such a pathetic production.

Is pinball emulation really worth sacrificing your own dignity, guys?! You gotta be KIDDIN’ me? This guy should be completely BANNED from both forums once and for all. If you want his tables so badly, go download them wherever else he’ll show up next (he’s run out of places to stink up, I think). His ridiculous ego (over pinball emulation… SHEESH!) is so bloated, he can’t keep his mouth shut, so he’ll pop up again and anyone who’s bitten their tongue for fear of having their precious VPT’s cutoff can still go get his lame updates. PacDouche makes The Tron Guy from the Jimmy Kimmell show come off like Brad Pitt. I’ll tell you that.

And you know what the worst of all this is? I’M going to be the one banned for saying what should’ve been said here years ago, and this PacDouche will continue to make these forums the center of his pathetic life. And heâ™ll continue to be egregiously inappropriate with his responses and general demeanor and people like me, who just come onboard to get some info on a mere hobby and enjoy a few discussions, are the ones who are “disciplined†by being banned.

Signed, Todd Bridges :twisted:

PacDude is a bit arrogant, he knows alot of us think that, and I think by reading your post that that is the problem you have with him. I don't know, it's hard to tell, not a very easy read, but maybe it's because he is a hellchild?

These posts split from PacDudes Monopoly release thread to the junkyard.

Reason, off topic posts.

Y'now posts like this split me in two. On one hand I think PacDude can come off as an arrogant, condescending, close minded, ego centric fanatic, but deep down I think either he is too outspoken or too unwilling to accept different opinions. Deep down I think he's an ok guy, and he certainly makes very good tables, but the way he comes off in his writing and politicizing doesn't make him look very good. I also think with everything that's going on it wouldn't hurt him if he looked into some counseling...but that's me, and yes, I go to counseling, so it's not like I'm knocking anyone who needs it... ;)

I'm shocked he's decided to remain silent in this thread. :p

I personally hope all is well with PD. I hope that if he needs help, he gets it. He's a good person and he'll be missed if he stays away.:)

JonesCrusher said:
I’ve been in many forums over the years, but NEVER in my life have I had the embarrassing distinction of perusing a forum that houses the likes of such a miserable, petulant, whiney, arrogant, socially crippled, anti-social panty-waste like this steaming pantload – PacDude.

Signed, Todd Bridges :twisted:

Hi Todd, nice speech, now go have sex yourself.

Speaking of which Bob, this place was a lot more fun when we were trading bikini pics... This bickering and name calling just sucks.

Attachments

• bikinis.jpg
    bikinis.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 563
PacDude is many things, he is also helpful, generous, informative, and funny

Whilst you, JonesCrusher, are 100% whinny bitch
one post, and do you thank PacDude or any other author for their work?
Do you talk about your favorite pinball machine?

No, you are probably just an alt, jealous of PacDude because you have never had the courage to even try to make your own table

An alt. Yes an alt. good read there Pete. How could someone be around long enough to formulate an opinion like that, with passion about it like that, and not have posted in the past? Wrong to assume though, this guy could very well have released tables.

It's nice to be able to give your opinion on things, and not have to just move or edit or delete them, and duck back away, Isn't it?

Yes, I wonder who this JonesCrusher actually is. PD has always been helpful to me. Everybody has different meanings, like as everybody is from a different country, background, etc. I have learnt a lot of just by going trough the tables PD has done, so I thank him for all the work he has done. It doesn't matter to me if he has different opinion about something, everybody has a different meaning! Some speak louder their meanings others keep more quiet. I'm perhaps of the quiet ones, PD is of the ones who say what they mean.

Well, I do not know how to express myself in English. Actually I wasn't thinking into reply to this post, but it irritates me when someone just come from nowhere and start saying things like that.

JP

I think it's as clear as can be, jp. The problem it not that it may not be understood, but heeded.

We just saw PacDude get drummed out of here. Now we are going to hear next how it was his own fault. Sick isn't it.

A Split thread? by a VPF staffer? here at Pinball Nirvana? JPH what is the point? We, well all but me anyway, may as well just forget this place and all go back to VPF.

Shockman said:
I think it's as clear as can be, jp. The problem it not that it may not be understood, but heeded.

We just saw PacDude get drummed out of here. Now we are going to hear next how it was his own fault. Sick isn't it.

A Split thread? by a VPF staffer? here at Pinball Nirvana? JPH what is the point? We, well all but me anyway, may as well just forget this place and all go back to VPF.

Steve has be on staff here for at least a few years, long before he joined the staff at vpf. And all he did was split an off-topic post from another thread, which shouldn't be that big of a deal. And jpsalas, your post was excellent and I doubt if anyone had any trouble understnading your message.

I know that John. I've been around for years also. I would have got it out of there as fast as he did. That's not the point, or how I would have done it. You should know both of those things by now.

nicolas.b
so here's the deal- if you start up again with spamming attacks on the site, using profanities or being abusive then i am going to set you back to argument clinic access only.
This is off topic as well. I suggest a nice title for it would be "The Deal" but the title, wording and sig. is up to the staff, so it's just a suggestion. I'll check back to see when I have that thread of mine because I have more to post on that subject.

Might be that that only pertains to posts that are outside the Junkyard. I don't know why. Having this junkyard makes the rest like JonPurpleHaze's very own VPF. But who am I to even bring that up?

So nic.? I'll be happy to leave this here in the junkyard if you reply to it here.
It's another lie from you, but what the hell, who's counting, right. At least it would not have been a ban, therefor perhaps not permrnent. It would have given permitted me to PM my friends there as well. I don't expect you to ever understand this in your entire life. But by saying that that is what was going to happen if I did what I did, and then this happen in IT'S stead this is much more than a lie. everyone but you knows it. Pete knows that warning you made and he knows it too. You set me up.

It is my honest opinion that the staff should lift that ban at VPF for this reason alone, if'n they consider others or not. They can go ahead and limit it to the argument clinic and PM's, but I think this makes it all a wash myself.

bob said:

Although this statement makes sense, I left out the word "with" It should read....

Hi Todd, nice speech, now go have sex with yourself.

...I apologize to anyone who I insulted, by inferring, I was telling Todd to have sex with them.

No need. That simply told Todd to have sex, not with anyone specific or implied.

It's really sad that there should be so much negitivity...because of all this, we lose PacDude AND all his tables...I dont care who is or who isnt at fault here. I'm staying neutral here...I'm not putting blame on anyone....I enjoy the forums AND all the tables here...INCLUDING PacDudes tables and his skills... Now that he's gone, we are the poorer for it...I wanted to download his tables, but now I and others can't.. I HOPE he does return..OR...at least brings back his tables...I DO respect that he wants some time for himself, though.
Respect to everyone,
Richard.
( [email protected] )

No need to get overly dramatic about it, his tables are still available at VPF and he's indicated that he doesn't plan to remove them from that site.

I also sincerely doubt he's gone forever, he's mentioned on more than a few occasions that his work has left him very little free time and he hopes that situation will change for the better within a few months. When his free time permits, I'm sure you'll see more of the Pac.

This pinball thing is like a disease for which there is no cure. I'm sure he'll be back.

Being neutral is sometimes the biggest blame for some problems. Probably not in this case, but sometimes. He should not be gone, not like this, even if he needed a break.
He did not need to have his tables in their own special place either. There is no reason I can think of for this. If his tables come back, they should be listed along with (don't puke PacDude) everyone elses.

I think JPH should bribe PD back with an offer of a forum of his own. It obviously would be called....

"Pacdude Spouts Off!"

hehe.... I liked that one myself :rasta:

Hey Shocky! I already posted that PD's tables shouldn't have been in a seperate folder, they should have been in a briefcase.

hehe.... I liked that one so much I posted it twice. :rasta:

mastercontrol said:
monopoly *fast version* isnt there...on either sites.
They're working on that, but there is some sort of difficulty getting it there. In the meantime, I found this in another thread here, if I'm correct it details the only difference between the fast version and the regular one:

PacDude said:
I think the only reels that cause some slowdowns are the flasher "lit up" ones on the apron. Those are fairly large reels compared to the other ones and just turning off flashers won't help much since reels suck up much of their CPU use by just "existing" on the table if you can believe it. If you don't mind losing those effects, you could delete them on the backdrop screen and change this code in the script from:

FadeRm 191,F191 ' Left Ramp Flasher Bottom
FadeR 191,ApronFL ' Left Ramp Flasher Bottom
FadeRm 192,F192 ' Right Ramp Flasher Bottom
FadeR 192,ApronFR ' Apron Lit From Flash ""

to

FadeR 191,F191 ' Left Ramp Flasher Bottom
FadeR 192,F192 ' Right Ramp Flasher Bottom

and it should run much smoother for you, I think.

"Hey Shocky! I already posted that PD's tables shouldn't have been in a seperate folder, they should have been in a briefcase."

OK, sorry.

I don't know if you guys are ignorant, or apathetic, and I don't care.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: keefus is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back