Pd's Bs...

I don't give a shit whether people agree with me or not, you get upset whenever anyone challanges you "all knowing power" again, you aren't god, you're a human, stop trying to pretend to be some fucking seer or guru, you're pathetic at it...

Try and read that from a 3rd person POV. Does that sound like someone you really want to be? No, it's your inner anger at yourself for being such a fucking loser that is lashing out at The Pac. You need to get in touch with your inner child and spank the crap out of him because he's a VERY bad boy. PROBLEM CHILD by thy name! :twisted:

You can doubt all you want. Doubt leads to the dark side.

BTW, you're the ONLY one comparing me to a god. I think you must believe that I am one on some level or you wouldn't keep bringing it up. I especially like the INSULT followed by the he sure can make a KICK ASS table bit.

Oh ye of little faith! Follow The Pac and you too can make kick ass tables one day.... :D

Sorry, I can't resist making myself laugh out loud. :D

Because you're ego makes you think you're one...

Look at your posts from a third person perspective and try to believe someone can believe the BS you spew...

I don't think I'm a loser, but I do think you're probably dealing with low self esteem, as you can't handle criticism, jump to judge others, etc, I don't go making threads entitled, Should fucking idiots be allowed to post at VPF, you do...I don't try and whine to the mods to ban people, you do. I don't give a fuck if you ever make another table or ever post anywhere again, you obviously care enough to want anyone who hurts your ego to be banned, hence your whiny post...

I will admit to not enjoying having a fucked up heart, but I'll take it over your lack of one any day of the week...

LOL. Paratech, you have BECOME me. You ARE the DARK SIDE now. Re-read your posts. You accuse me of judging others, whining and complaining. Well what the fuck do you think you're doing across MULTIPLE THREADS *here*!?!? You're fucking whining, lecturing and just outright BITCHING about me having an opinion about something. You CLAIM you don't care if I post again. You CLAIM you don't WHINE. But you're doing right here in this very thread! You *DO* care if I post again or you wouldn't keep replying *EVERY SINGLE TIME*!

My WHOLE point about you ALL ALONG has been you already ARE the very things you accuse me of being. The difference is I don't have any trouble ADMITTING it, while you think your shit doesn't stink.

Again, I reiterate, YOU are the one comparing me to a god. I think that's about as fucking ridiculous a comparison as one could possibly make yet YOU are the one making that comparison. Why is that? Where have I suggested any such thing that you could draw such a conclusion. Oh that's right. You don't like my opinions. You don't like that threads I start actually get read and replied to. You don't like the fact I would actually MARRY a woman I truly loved (legal or not). Marriage is a VOW BEFORE GOD, not a legal status. But apparently most of the country think it's a legal status as they are trying VERY hard to stop homosexuals from getting legal rights. Then they claim it's NOT about legal rights but about a SACRED TRADITION between a man and a woman. Well, make up your minds people.

And YOU need to make up your mind. If to you marriage is just a piece of paper from the LAW that gives you permission to have sex, then believe what you want to believe. Any real spirtual leader would have no problem performing a ceremony without legal papers because it's the VOWS that are IMPORTANT, not a piece of legal document.

I don't think you 'get' that, though. I really don't. If you were on a desert island with a woman with no preacher/priest around you're just plain screwed right? (oops, bad choice of words!) Jesus taught you can pray directly to the Father. Do you think you really even need a preacher or priest to become married in the eyes of God???

Hell, I'm doing you a massive favor right here. I'm handing you freedom to be happy on a silver platter. You won't take it, though because you believe PacDude is a fucking idiot that is pathetic at giving advice and pretending to be a sage/seer, whatever.

But THAT is THE difference between you and me, Paratech. I wouldn't hesitate in your circumstances to take my vows before God and move right on with my married life, even if the LAW doesn't recognize it. God is important. The LAW is a piece of paper written by politicians. THAT is what the New Testament has to say about the Old Testament as well. Man fails through law. Man lives through God.

If you think I have no heart, you're even more blind than the horse blinders giving you tunnel vision won't allow you to see. I'm trying to free you from MAN's laws because God doesn't care one bit about them. HIS law is all that matters and HIS law is LOVE, not tax refunds and isurance premiums.

Get a clue already and wakup up out of that catatonic state you're in. Why are you on the internet arguing with me at 1AM anyway? Shouldn't you be spending time with Charlene or SLEEPING for that matter? Man, I'm on vacation. I've got an excuse. What's yours?

Um PacDude, I was playing Chinese Hero while watching the Fantasic Four *you'd make a great Dr. Doom, btw*
I am going to bed, Charline wanted to watch two movies and I wasn't going to complain, we saw Superman Returns as well today...

I'm not on the dark side because I'm not thinking I'm god, you are, you refuse to take responsibility for your threads, threads I responded to but didn't create...As far as I'm concerned anyone can post wherever they want, I just wouldn't cry if you chose not to post...

Someday you're going to have to own your attitude, I tried to explain it to you the only way you know how, and obviously failed...

I don't go creating threads calling people fucking idiots and saying they shouldn't be allowed to post, and others disagree with you on that attitude as well, but obviously you can't see that...

Night man, I hope someone, someday can reach into that massive ego of yours...

Paratech said:
I'm not on the dark side because I'm not thinking I'm god, you are, you

And do you think you're god that you KNOW what *I* think???? Man, you're dense....maybe some day you will realize THAT and do something about it instead of telling other people what they think.

You are on the dark side because your behavior is JUST as bad as the person you chastizing for their bad behavior. And THAT is what you refuse to see.

refuse to take responsibility for your threads, threads I responded to but

Who is not taking responability for that thread? I made that thread. It's dumb. It's popular. It must be Hollywood! Say, how was Superman?

didn't create...As far as I'm concerned anyone can post wherever they want, I just wouldn't cry if you chose not to post...

Jeeze Louise Paratech. Say what you really mean man. Stop acting like a total pussy. Here's a clue. "Heck" is the same as "HELL". "Shoot" is the same as "SHIT". It's not what you say. It's not the words! It's what you MEAN!! Intent is everything.

Someday you're going to have to own your attitude, I tried to explain it to you the only way you know how, and obviously failed...

You mean my bad ass mo-fo attitude? Man, shut up and go get The Pac a Pepsi!

I don't go creating threads calling people fucking idiots and saying they shouldn't be allowed to post

No, you just participate in them. Same difference. I didn't create murder! I just tried it once!

, and others disagree with you on that attitude as well, but obviously you can't see that...

I can see most people in the poll think fucking idiots SHOULD be allowed to post at VPF. What's not to see??? Obviously, most people think you and Rob should be allowed to continue to post there. Or from your POV, most people think I should be allowed to continue to post there, if you prefer. What's YOUR point?

Night man, I hope someone, someday can reach into that massive ego of yours...

My massive ego is taller than Mount Everest! You will never reach the Summit! You should be THANKFUL for that ego because it's the only thing that tells me, "Yes Pac! You CAN make Monopoly like the real thing!!!" And so I do it! I don't question IF I can make Monopoly!!! I just DO IT!

Because frankly, if I went around thinking I'm like everyone else, I wouldn't be making ANY tables because almost everyone else just sits on their ass and waits for the few of us authors to make them FOR them!!! THAT is the difference between me and the average ego. I don't THINK I can. I *KNOW* I can and so I *DO*. That is the way of the force! (That is also how faith works too, BTW. Thinking God will heal you won't heal you. KNOWING God WILL heal you will! That's the secret of faith. Don't go telling everyone or people will be moving mountains!)

Shiva, JonPH, Bob, SteveOz, & Paratech all need to make a table together. Then maybe they could put one out that comes up to be 1/2 the table PD makes. After all 5self proclaimed pinball making guru's ought to be able to do better then 1?

GravitaR

Dark Lord you say, Of what?

You made monopoly on faith, and like the real thing! In what way is it like the real thing? It's real like a pocket pussy. Even if it is as good as anyone else could do that don't make you a God or a Lord. But I can think of 4 people that I would expect would improve on it, if they did it.
I am not a republican, and you are not a jedi, X-files? I never watched that, how do you have time to watch television? I think it's stupid to compare real people to these type of things. How do you know that I would not have fucked that Mulder, anyway.

"There is no conspiracy and there are no aliens" Fuck you. I never said that. That's just to boost your stupid fucking rant about me.

I remember when you said invisible ramps would not even have a work around, that the ball through the filppers could not be fixed. that rollovers could not be seen, that high res plungers were not needed. You have learned everything you know from us. Everything. And you were and are not the best at it. You just spend all your time trying, which would make anyone, Rob, Ron, you name him,or her, as good at it.

GravitaR said:
Shiva, JonPH, Bob, SteveOz, & Paratech all need to make a table together. Then maybe they could put one out that comes up to be 1/2 the table PD makes. After all 5self proclaimed pinball making guru's ought to be able to do better then 1?

GravitaR

It's nice to know I haven't given "you" any pinball pleasure. :lol: You might as well join our group, it seems to be short a dickhead. :)

I never said you said that. I'm saying that. You act like there's a fucking conspiracy to get you, Shockman. That is why you are like Mulder. You are paranoid beyond reason and won't let it go no matter what right up until every forums kicks your ass out on the street because all you know how to do anymore is insult people. So you made a table once upon a time. What have you done since then? You've spent a LOT of time insulting people and defending your ridiculous behaviors with a load of shit no one cares about.

As for your memories, I'm afraid they're a bit faulty. I came up with my own ramp techniques. I came up with my own fading light system. My tables came way before your single table so the idea I learned everything from you is laughable. I have learned some things watching other people and they've learned somet things from me. But as far as consistent high quality results go, I'd say Kurt and Kristian have both proven very good at that. And they have both worked on more than ONE table.

As for media comparisons, I don't really care if you watch tv or movies or not. I do. So what? I'm having FUN with it. You by comparison look QUITE MISERABLE on here. If I were that miserable, I'd find something else to do with my time.

Pacdude said:
As for media comparisons, I don't really care if you watch tv or movies or not. I do. So what? I'm having FUN with it. You by comparison look QUITE MISERABLE on here. If I were that miserable, I'd find something else to do with my time.

Never has a truer word been said. :)

Actually I deserve that. You do make a bunch of top notch tables. But yours came first? Your mods, which were basically complete redos I know of TZ and AF perhaps. There was a long period of time that those and mmpac was updated like clock work. But done? no, so how can you say what came first? I got mmpac all the way to the point I wanted, I declare it done. so I win that one. JK but you did say you were going to revisit one, I forgot which, or maybe it was both, to make it non-angle independant or something. I know if they were mine I would revisit them. Of course that's just a bait.

I disagree with you on another thing you said/say. Me, I like your tables better than Kurt's, for the most part. They play smoother, of course, but I like the looks of a finely modeled VP table better than the decal builds, or the rendered builds, where VP is basically used as a physics engine. That's why my least favorite of yours is CC.
I know you came up with ramps, but you did bitch about the 'fact' that invisable ramps could not be done even with work-arounds.
I forgot about your fading light system, it does make it easy. And your plunger, though it was yours and came after mine, I switched over to it because I was having trouble with it if I switched yeild time etc. but found that your's did not hold up to that either. And I'm not talking about the kicker, which you loved to point out had a jump to it, I'm talking about the .velx and active ball. It worked as good and was first.

Single table? You forget about POTO, where you have my idea of a decal build, where almost the entire table is one decal. Though it was not a decal, it was playfield pic, hard to explain, but basically I had the ball going between the playfield surface and the ink painted onto it. Turned out nice, and you wont see more realistic ramps. Did not take as much time as mmpac, but I did do my two favorite tables, and I did share everything about them, resources and techniques. Building tables was only a small part of my membership at VPF
though. I don't need to tell you what I contributed to the craft.

"all you know how to do anymore is insult people"
WTF is that? Why would you say that? do you believe that? Does it even seem like that? Really? You're just too easy perhaps. Paranoid beyond reason? Because I want my membership back and think I was tricked out of it? No, I think any reasonable person would think the same if they were told what I was by the staffers there.

I watch movies. I read books, but I don't watch TV much at all. So what? So I don't know if this Mulder is 'hot' or what the other person thinks, that's all. What did you think I was getting at?

Us. that is me, and the rest, all of them.
You, in your context is me alone. So you read it wrong. I did not say you learned everything from me.

You are the second person that equated my futile attemps to get my rightly earned membership back as misery. It's anger over one issue, is that what misery is to you? It makes me short, that's for sure, but it does not consume me, only when I come around to see if my ban has been lifted, it has been a very long time, you know. You think I go around work bitching about pinball forums? or while I'm fishing, or spending time with my family? or any other time than when I am tending to my hobby. One Table? you bring that up all the time, why? it was more than one, and it was more than tables. But if you want to talk about that one, lets talk about it.

It starts with a high-res plunger, I don't know if it was the first, but I think it was, the first with animation anyway, and before yours. Even when I converted to yours mine was the first to use yours, not yours. Dry fire it and it makes a dry fire sound. You do that too now I see, good idea! It has a ball that looks like it's rolling even without ball decals on it, and it is reflective, but not pixelated, or visable dithering, you remember that, you asked for it and I sent it, so you could see how it was done, I see you use that kind as default now, good idea!. Animated rollovers, I mention them even though I did not come up with them because you would always say they were a waste and you could not see them. You also said that the plunger was too slow, after each time I said it is only as slow as I want it and you could speed it up, or at least I thought you could. Swinging triggers that do not spin. Targets that have texture maps that make them look like more than rectangles, Alot of work that was to get right, but most of it was, It did take years to build. Why? Because, though I will not say it was done the best, It was done how I thought it would be done best, or it was re-done. Sounds, you know the value of that, yours have very nice sound packages as well. Alot of work, but worth it. A VP only version. You just can't touch that, but neither could I with a great deal of your tables (DMD etc.). Another thing you can't touch is the model, I'm sure you could, but don't. What happens in all your tables or any one when a light comes on? You see the light, yes, if it's visable. What effect does that light have though? light a spot on the playfield? How about reflect on the steel walls? How about the wood walls? Bumers? targets?, flippers? Plastics? yes often, but how about the rubbers, and posts?
Targets. What happens when a target is hit in all or any one of your tables? Do they drop, or dissapear? My targets have up down and tween on mmpac.

I'm proud of my table and I would not want to make 30 with that level of detail, besides that would take 90 years or more. Like POTO I could make 30 in about 3 years.

To tell the truth I would like to make one more recreation, and one original, and that's all. I would give the recreation all the effort I put into mmpac, but expect it to take 1/4 of the time and the original to out do that. If that comes to pass or not should have no effect on the level of respect I deserve, and this is not just you, others have been quick to piont out that I have not released a lot of tables. It's just not right. I am not a mill, and I can't find the resources like you can , and we both know that that is the biggest part of the battle, and I just have other things to do as well.

I have updated Mr. & Mrs. PAC-MAN to include the fixed credit light that Des pointed out, and the absolute only other thing I could think of is fading lights, but I could not get those to work with the three stacked each in the maze as programmed, but I think it could be done in a nother way, but what we need is light, not colored spots.

Didn't mean to talk your ear off. But I want you to know that I don't care about quanity, only quality, and you should not dismiss me so easy, none of you should, like me personally or not, even if it was one table, and even if I was not ever to work on another.

I enjoy your work PacDude, and thank you for it.

I've got several handlers that could do that the maze several different ways or I could write a handler to do something new. Jurassic Park got a new handler for the stacked bulbs so I could use photo quality reels without having to deal with overlap issues that would kill it (it uses 1 reel with 16 frames to handle two stacked fading lights and all possible combinations). If MMPAC uses LEDs, then they should not fade. If they're regular bulbs, then they should fade. Either way stacked lights aren't a problem. Having two bulbs on at once even can be done. It's just a matter of using the right handler or writing a new handler if it's not already covered in my system. I've had numerous tables share two bulbs in one lens cover (usually one is a flasher) so I already have a set of handlers for that (including a regular light version, a wall version and a reel version).

As for your arguments with various staff members. Let me clue you in. They're tired of hearing you whine. If you'd treat them with RESPECT instead of telling them to fuck off, they might be more inclined to listen to you.

So, this is an ancient thread that either a bot or a guest just turned up. Not quite sure which. Doesn't really matter, I guess? Either way, sort of ancient archeology.

Yet at the same time... at the same time... I kinda LIKE this level of passion and investment we all radiated, back in the day.

I mean, sure-- you can certainly label us this way or that, but I do believe that we really did care about VP and pinball simulation at the time, however our hot, foolish words blurted this way or that. KEY WORDS: "at the time!"

Note: So, "Pacdude" was pretty much the top author in the VP scene at the time. As in-- say what you will about him (he wasn't very kind or easygoing), but he certainly was quite smart and talented, and very much "the absolute best," of what we had in the VP scene, back in 2006. That's certainly not NOTHING, man.

Seriously-- "PacDude" really was our chief, back then. I mean, so to speak...

Last edited:
ahhh, the arguments held across 3 different forums
I dont miss those

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back