Pictures... pictures of our pinball faces. Here inside this thread.

My hair used to be really long, I could sit on it!! My hair is shorter now too. Only grey I have so far is coming in on the beard and mustache, but I am sure the scalp is next!! Sucks!! When I was kid I couldn't wait to grow up!! Now I am older and want to slow down the process!! The years go by quicker and quicker the older I get!!

Nice photo @xenonph

Ok one of me ahem, a few years ago...I'm in the black shirt with my younger brother in the red shirt. My hair ain't jet black these days.

Attachments

• scanSteve.jpg
    scanSteve.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 33
My hair used to be really long, I could sit on it!! My hair is shorter now too. Only grey I have so far is coming in on the beard and mustache, but I am sure the scalp is next!! Sucks!! When I was kid I couldn't wait to grow up!! Now I am older and want to slow down the process!! The years go by quicker and quicker the older I get!!
You're in great shape. I'm 60 now, still all my hair, and lots of it and slight grey at beard and temples. All my friends my age really hate me. ..If you wear it loud, wear it proud.

BTW: My hair is longer than yours. :p

I turned 50 last July. I had hair down to my ass when I was 16 years old and onward!!
My ride to school was on the back of a Harley!!
I buzzed it all off, and let it grow back a bit and that pic is as long as it got, before I cut it short again, shortly after that pic.
My hair is short now, but that was only good pic I could find.

Short hair is so boring.... :)

And now you know the face that goes with my name.
Wow Charles, aren't you the bassist from that famous death metal band?!

You know the one. It's, um......

Has anyone heard from Walter or Starman? Hope he's okay.
His site(s) is still up when I checked it last year. I would email him there.

Short hair is so boring.... :)
What's even more boring is not having much choice.

I have *just* enough left to do a high fade and grow the top out enough to make a borderline non-balding look. Helped with some Toppik, of course. Also reminds me of one of my favorite quotes:

Nothing is uglier than a bald man with hair.

Just don't go bitch slapping anyone if they say so, mkay...>_<

Imagine if a comedian got slapped in face everytime they made fun of someone in the audience!!
Be alot of red cheeks!!

Just don't go bitch slapping anyone if they say so, mkay...>_<
Not very likely matey, as it's more of a confession in my case.

Then I remember my most favorite, beloved blog in life, and I think to myself: yeah... ...nah!

Some nice pictures there Nic.
I was going to name all the guys on the Michigan party ... but couldn't copy the photo :D
Keeping it simple, Wildman is third from the left :)

Some nice pictures there Nic.
I was going to name all the guys on the Michigan party ... but couldn't copy the photo :D
Keeping it simple, Wildman is third from the left :)
He kinda looks the part, yeah. :p

Btw, I met someone in Rascal's chatroom last month, and I'm thinking it's the same guy in the pic... tall grey-haired guy, third from right. A musician named "TA Moore" I believe.

He kinda looks the part, yeah. :p

Btw, I met someone in Rascal's chatroom last month, and I'm thinking it's the same guy in the pic... tall grey-haired guy, third from right. A musician named "TA Moore" I believe.

Yes, that's Todd Moore ... it was his party 8-)

Plus in front of Todd is Osprey Moonstone 8-)
Between Todd and Tim (Itchigo) is Skinny 8-)

This is a picture of me not long after I boarded a boat in Boston harbor on a cruise around Nova Scotia and up the St. Lawrence River. I have had the beard for many years. It seems I am older than most of you at 66.

1649821297749.png

Last edited:
This is a picture of me not long not long after I boarded a boat in Boston harbor on a cruise around Nova Scotia and up the St. Lawrence River. I have had the beard for many years. It seems I am older than most of you at 66.
Looking good, George. Thanks for hopping aboard.

I like that light-bearded look. Some guys do the heavy beard thing, or the billy-goat look of growing their chin whiskers out in particular. It's not much of a chick-magnet IME. :lol:

Last edited:
This is a picture of me not long not long after I boarded a boat in Boston harbor on a cruise around Nova Scotia and up the St. Lawrence River. I have had the beard for many years. It seems I am older than most of you at 66.

Older than many George, but there are a few oldies about that are older. 68 for me, 69 later in the year. Where did the years go ?

There are a few oldies about that are older. 68 for me, 69 later in the year. Where did the years go ?
Err, umm... travelling the world?! :D

Seriously Elton, you must be one of Wales' most well-travelled blokies, ever.

Do have a go at the "GeoSense" game below, if you care to test your memories:

I'm fairly pants at the game myself, altho try to keep learning.

Err, umm... travelling the world?! :D

Seriously Elton, you must be one of Wales' most well-travelled blokies, ever.

Do have a go at the "GeoSense" game below, if you care to test your memories:

I'm fairly pants at the game myself, altho try to keep learning.

Not sure the travelling is true ... done a fair bit is true ... lots still to do though.

As far as the GeoSense game, it,s not really my scene tbh Nic. Not a fan of on-line puzzles ... more a paper, pencil sit outside in the sun with a cuppa type of guy :salut:

Take what you can... give nothing back.
Dammit, I forgot all about yon motto there.

I mean... maybe it's that I've looked at thousands of your awesome travel photos from 'around the world,' and just ASSUMED you weren't travelling in a 10 kilometer-radius circle, ordering your minions to keep dressing up the scenery so's you didn't have to travel to the States or Eastern Europe, or any place at all. That sort of thing.

CLEVER matey, very clever, I must say!
*men's classic chin-stroke maneuver*

Dammit, I forgot all about yon motto there.

I mean... maybe it's that I've looked at thousands of your awesome travel photos from 'around the world,' and just ASSUMED you weren't travelling in a 10 kilometer-radius circle, ordering your minions to keep dressing up the scenery so's you didn't have to travel to the States or Eastern Europe, or any place at all. That sort of thing.

CLEVER matey, very clever, I must say!
*men's classic chin-stroke maneuver*

Damn it, I forgot about my minions moving the scenery!!! I've been outed :hail::hail:
Sherlock nic strikes again. lol

Imagine if a comedian got slapped in face everytime they made fun of someone in the audience!!
Be alot of red cheeks!!
Man, I *still* can't believe this actually happened:

This old boy...
At the risk of being a total idiot (too late!),
you don't look so happy there, long-time colleague and friend.

What's up, Steve?

I'd like to hope Tii is doing ok,he was always a legend. I have one of his cd's he sent me many years ago. His music was unique, and pretty awesome. His tables always kept me guessing, re what he'd come up with next.
Shit.
So Tim's brother Dan is still online, and yes, I've tried to ask it as gently & incidentally as I possibly could, but I just get blocked.

Huh... I get the sense that the brothers had a HUGE falling out over this or that.
I just hope Tim's okay.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back