Pinball Emporium - RELEASE 12 - UPDATE

Support File Pinball Emporium - RELEASE 12 - UPDATE 2021-07-22

No permission to download
When it is Time to install Future Pinball And Visual Pinball X ,Hit CNTRL+V and it will populate the correct install directory for you.

Hi. Built my cabinet in spring 2021, have r12 playfield 40” 1920*1080, backglas 32” 1360*768 and “dmd” 17” 1280*1024, but as 3:1, 1280*320.
In menus dmd shows in stretched full screen, but in game the ratio is ok.
I can’t find the images or settings for “dmd” or third screen shown in menus so I can rescale to the right ratio.
Anyone that can give me a hint where to find them?

Regards
Brusquini

NateMac00 submitted a new resource:

Pinball Emporium - Update - Update to the core software

Read more about this resource...
Hi There !!! I'm trying to follow the fresh install. But in a fresh install, I've not installed Steam. What to do?? First, Install Steam and create an account? I've downloaded all files and I'm trying to follow the youtube tutorial, but when @NateMac00 drops the Steam folder, then I cannot follow him, because I've no Steam installed in a build from scratch. I would like to install the pack in my arcade cabinet <only 1 monitor :( >

Thank you very much !!!

Hi There !!! I'm trying to follow the fresh install. But in a fresh install, I've not installed Steam. What to do?? First, Install Steam and create an account? I've downloaded all files and I'm trying to follow the youtube tutorial, but when @NateMac00 drops the Steam folder, then I cannot follow him, because I've no Steam installed in a build from scratch. I would like to install the pack in my arcade cabinet <only 1 monitor :( >

Thank you very much !!!
Hi.
Nate and crew don't post here very often, so I'd try their Discord channel:

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back