SS Solved Pinball Magic (Capcom, 1995) Voltage Converter

Solid State Machines

rustywa

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Pinball Magic
I just found this forum in search of help for a voltage conversion of my Capcom Pinball Magic machine. I bought it when I lived in Europe and thus it runs on 220v. Now that we have moved to Canada I need to convert the machine to 110v. There is a card attached to the voltage converter but the card is ripped in half, showing only the instructions for 220v.

Does anybody know what the configuration should be to run the machine on regular 110v?

Last edited:
Solution
Thanks so much! I had found the manual and looked through some of the diagrams but I had not connected that page with the voltage regulator (which is obvious now). I'll look into it tomorrow.

Thanks again for your quick reply!

wtg gj wd ty coil_smoke for finding the parameters on this voltage conversion. you saved me the time looking it up. in that wico thread you talked about using a VOM. do you still have and use one? is it a simpson 260 with mirror scale? i learned on one in high school electronics vo-tech back in the 70's. a VOM is a volt-ohm-milliameter and is now replaced with the DMM (digital-multi-meter)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back