Poor Man's Pinball Podcast

Poor Man's Pinball Podcast Feed

Episode 106 RAWRRRRR!!! Godzilla!

Drew sits down with Tribe Member Mike Williams to discuss Godzilla Spooky titles Stern Insider connected and Drinking!

Continue reading...

Tribe Multiball with Rachel and Tim, Episode 18: The Great Silver Caper

Stephen joins us to discuss his role with Multimorphic, his collection, and his experience with the tribe!

Continue reading...

PINBALL EXPO AFTERMATH

I discuss all my interactions with all the wonderful people in the pinball community and discuss the future of the Poormans Pinball Podcast

Continue reading...

Episode 108 MGC Suite Crashing and More

In this episode Drew discusses MGC and new games and his new basement and more exciting stuff coming up for PMPP

Continue reading...

F@%k It Friday has Returned

Ian...the real Ian joins me for a fun filled expletive filled rant that we like to call F%^K IT FRIDAY! ENJOY!!!!

Continue reading...

Episode 109 IAN IS BACK...FOR 1 EPISODE

Ian joins me for episode 109 as we discuss all the manufacturers and Ian tells us where he's been and what he's doing!

Continue reading...

Tribe Multiball with Tim and Rachel, Episode 20: Pinball Junk Drawer

We talk to Martin about all his crazy adventures. Pinball, podcasting, public access tv, etc. And, Tim decides to disappear for 20 minutes!

Continue reading...

Pinball Junk Drawer

We teased it on the last episode of Tribe Multiball. The PPPN has a new show coming! Or, is it an old show???? Have a listen to get the details!

Continue reading...

Pinball Junk Drawer, Episode 2

Tribe member Martin releases his retro interview with Dirty Donny. If you love Metallica you're going to love this episode!

Continue reading...

Tribe Multiball with Rachel and Tim, Episode 21: Dammit I'm Thirsty

Mike joins us to talk about pinball, drinking, and one of his major contributions to society!

Continue reading...

Episode 111

In this one we discuss women in pinball, death of a pinball icon,rising prices and so much more!

We also drink in the new studio and induct a NEW tribe member ENJOY!!!!

Continue reading...

Tribe Multiball with Rachel and Tim, Episode 22: $1,000 Bills

Rawdon talks about the Australian pinball scene, the world's only Thunderbirds limited edition, $1,000 bills at expo, Borg, and lots more!!!!

Continue reading...

Episode 112

Tribe Member Jon Hall joins me as we get a little drunk and he narrates a conversation between my wife and I. I also challenge Ed Robertson to email me! ENJOY!

Continue reading...

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back