Post interesting videos you found on YouTube

radio signals don't go even 1LY.....radio signals degrade in a very short time....the signal gets so weak nobody can hear it...after 1 LY it's done...
i doubt it can be detected.

do a search for "do radio signals degrade in 1LY

As you said, the radio strength of Voyager 1 is about 23 watts. This signal is directed toward Earth, but since Voyager 1 is about 15 billion kilometers from Earth, by the time Voyager 1's signal reaches us its power is less than an attowatt, or a billionth of a billionth of a watt.

radio signals don't go even 1LY.....

Well you do know those little green guys in outer space can smell a fart from a million light years away! 👽

Well you do know those little green guys in outer space can smell a fart from a million light years away! 👽
you don't know what they can smell.
i think they don't want to talk to us.
they have been here for a long time.
we might be an experiment.
they are playing with us.
rotlflmao

rotflomao.....i do think they don't like us playing with nuclear weapons...
that would destroy the planet and the atmosphere with radioactive making
the planet useless for anything. ...we don't have enough experience to handle nuclear.
look what happened to Chernobyl, Fukishima and all the other meltdowns....
all of them got out of control....it was a complete disaster to the area.... the land will be useless for who knows how long.
it may be contaminated forever and never recover for any kind of use..

Last edited:
One of my fav tables i played loads of in the early 90s.
This guys channel has some great visual quality tours together with some gameplay of lots of EM and SS tables.

I like his EM videos more , great to get close up footage of them.

I like technology but this sends shivers up my spine , maybe i watched "I Robot" too many times :lol:

ummm, i dunno, AI is coming..
it;s already with us.
i won't worry too much about it now in our lifetime.
AI and robot tech has a long a way too go to be useful....still has a lot more R&D.......
took decades and a lot of $$$$$$$ for R&D to develope just too get the robots from tripping over their own feet.
it;s all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ummm, i dunno, AI is coming..
it;s already with us.
i won't worry too much about it now in our lifetime.
AI and robot tech has a long a way too go to be useful....still has a lot more R&D.......
took decades and a lot of $$$$$$$ for R&D to develope just too get the robots from tripping over their own feet.
it;s all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
The government is usually 20 years ahead of the technology that is released to the public.
So maybe you won't have to wait as long as you think.

ohh, grasshopper, its about the $$$$$...there is no money...35trillion in debt, war, runaway inflation, high unemployment, business
folding, everybody broke because income did not keep up with inflation, consumer spending way down, stock market a disaster
it's always about the $$$$$.........:hysterical

Last edited:
I thought we would have had C3P0 and R2D2 robots by now when i left school, im not impressed 8-)

The company is only ten miles away from me too here in the UK, ill be replaced soon :p

you are all missing the idea that A.I and robots do not have common sense, logic and reasoning abilities.
this is the problem with robots.
R&D needs to develop chips and processors with these abilities.
this is where the big $$$money comes in for the R&D to create a processor with A.I awareness and be able to make decisions without
humans watching over it.
A.I at the automated checkout registers can't even detect theft.
robots are still dumber than a box of rocks.
robots are still tripping over their own feet.
now don't throw a tantrum if you don't agree.
just simply state why you don't agree.

copy/paste
do AI robots have common sense, logic and reasoning abilities
no, they do not have those abilties...period...
robots are good for repetative tasks that any trained monkey can do

Last edited:
No tantrum but i disagree, considering the AI as it is is unscripted for Ameca, its progressing very fast.
This video is from 2 years ago and is very impressive.
A lot of what we have as regards technology today would have been laughed at as fantasy if you had mentioned it a few decades ago.
Please dont go trying to start an argument with an arrogant tone, when i wasnt looking for one.

Last edited:
Soon we will have nuclear powered AI. (Great combination!)

No tantrum but i disagree, considering the AI as it is is unscripted for Ameca, its progressing very fast.
This video is from 2 years ago and is very impressive.
A lot of what we have as regards technology today would have been laughed at as fantasy if you had mentioned it a few decades ago.
Please dont go trying to start an argument with an arrogant tone, when i wasnt looking for one.

now wait a minute....back up...i always treated everybody with respect until i get dissed.
i would give an opinion then forum would throw a tantrum and start dissing me.
all i said was robots are still in R&D stages and still need more work.....they are not ready.
i don't mind if you don't agree, just don't diss me with insults and a narcissist attitude.
did you copy/paste search for the link for "do AI robots have common sense, logic and reasoning abilities"?
robots do not have the abilities for common sense, logic and reasoning at least not yet.
i agree to some extent that robots and A.I is getting better.
there is still a lot of work to be done.
even the robot agreed there is more research work to be done.
really.

Last edited:
The government is usually 20 years ahead of the technology that is released to the public.
So maybe you won't have to wait as long as you think.

why would they be hiding or keep it secret for 20yrs or whatever?
what about the software, hardware engineers, the parts makers and $$$investors and everybody involved?
they would want to get a return for all their hard work they have contributed and get into production and sales making that $$$$
just like the EV discussion we had..
they don't want to wait....w8 4 what???

It's called public transport, bike or walk. :yes2:
what????i left out the idea that it has to be family friendly.
that's not workable.
come on steve, think out of the box.
mom and dad are not goin' to get the family out everytime they want to go out, walk 1/4 mile or more, w8 on the bench
in the rain or hot blazing sun then get on the public bus and spend all day using public transpo.
public transpo does not take you everywhere you need to go....you might to transfer to another bus several times.
then you need to do it in reverse on the way back.:hysterical

Last edited:
mom and dad are not goin' to get the family out everytime they want to go out,

Actually my mom used to take me, my, brother and sister with her via Bus to the University on an almost daily basis, some 20 miles away, where we would be in day care, whilst Mum completed her Teacher's Degree, did so for 2 years and finished her degree with honours.

Actually my mom used to take me, my, brother and sister with her via Bus to the University on an almost daily basis, some 20 miles away, where we would be in day care, whilst Mum completed her Teacher's Degree, did so for 2 years and finished her degree with honours.

i think you are playin' me again, but ok. ill bite .
did the bus take you there without transfer to another bus?
you did that everyday in the rain and blazing sun w8ing on the bench?

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs:
    SmashXD has left the room.
    mrdarc has left the room.
    butterface5000 has left the room.
    Pinheads has left the room.
    helptv has left the room.
    joeboxer has left the room.
    Auleric has left the room.
    vizzone has left the room.
    Develop has left the room.
    Krusty104 has left the room.
    grh450 has left the room.
    redharry has left the room.
    kono87 has left the room.
    Blonderkarli has left the room.
    Seven Tigerz has left the room.
    onedevotee75 has left the room.
    rgmohr has left the room.
    teelegend has left the room.
    artmetz has left the room.
    chaoswar has left the room.
    jerseydude has left the room.
    Necat has left the room.
    SpaceFace70 has left the room.
    hannon904 has left the room.
    bigkev5 has left the room.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: bigkev5 has left the room.
      Back