Rants at VPF

Mr. is an insult? He has a cat icon - hence 'Mr. Cat' - simple :shock: By the way, I though I gave U heads up on the 'enemies R useful' post I made earlier. Did U read it??? U may wanna' change your sig, or get a new 1 :p

Well, seems I got extra space again - how 'bout some funny animations? U can save 'em or link 2 'em in yer' posts m8s!<div align="center">

walker.gif
violyn.gif

pyth.gif
abduct.gif

throwup.gif
very_first_smiley.gif

spacecraft.gif
newburn.gif

diablos.gif
spindevil.gif

Blue_Screen_Of_Death.gif
downloading.gif

fight.gif
fire_devil.gif

scared.gif
Flamey.gif

duel.gif
star_wars.gif

Mr. is not an insult. It is your behaviour that is an insult.

You must have a surplus of time and/or money to waste so much time posting so vacuously.

"Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer." So the saying goes. However, what are we supposed to do with wastes of time and space who cannot even be bothered to type in real words? Who are YOU that you bandy about the word "Spic" like it's nothing? You talk to the local chapter of the KKK or something? From your previous postings, they sound like they'd be right up your alley.

Pity I lost my previous post by pressing the wrong button. There was a lot of relevant stuff in there, however lost on you it may have been.

Your penchant for meaningless conversation reminds me of someone else, but your style is completely different**. With all your racial and gender-based slurs, I'm seriously wondering aloud why you're still here. At least when I slur, I get personal about it, and it's based on experience.

** the person in question posts in a very vacuous manner. doesn't say much and is not worth sharing an argument.

Mr. Grey wrote: "Mr. is not an insult. It is your behaviour that is an insult."

No, it is THEIR behavior that is an insult. I simply respond in kind :p I met rants with glee the first week, but became bored, so I joined their little flame war. It's actually kinda' fun :D

Mr. Wolf (which is it, grey or wolf?) wrote: "You must have a surplus of time and/or money to waste so much time posting so vacuously."

I don't post vacuously, but I do have an excess of time & $ :D :D :D

Mr. Can't Decide If He Is Grey Or A Wolf said: ""Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer." So the saying goes. However, what are we supposed to do with wastes of time and space who cannot even be bothered to type in real words?"

There's the pot calling the kettle black isn't it? What exactly do U mean 'waste of time & space' etc. R U like 1 of those characters from an SNL skit? Come on - insult me some more :D :D :D :D :D (talk about hypocrisy) + I type far more words than U! (that much N E 1 can C)

Sir. Wolfin wrote: "Pity I lost my previous post by pressing the wrong button."

Ha ha! Idiot :sad:

Hare Wolfalot" "There was a lot of relevant stuff in there,"

No, I'm sure there wasn't

Wolfer: "however lost on you it may have been."

My intelligence is far beyond yours. Try me :)

Wofazoid: "Your penchant for meaningless conversation reminds me of someone else, but your style is completely different."

"Reminds me of..." complete the sentence U dork - tsk tsk - graspoing 4 another insult but came up short on the sh*tstick aye? Grab a bigger shovel n' hurl some more dung on the fire heap that is this thread Mr. Muck :D

OMFG.

You are, without a doubt, none other than The Man With No Name. There CAN'T be two of you!

And we are done.

Um, no - but even if I was, tell me how exactly that is relevant 2 the fact all U do is chime in with your bitching &amp; nothing else 2 say? I have posted TONS of cool info &amp; ideas here. Just 'cuz lately I feel like pounding back at the hammerheads doesn't mean it's all I do. U would know that if U could C beyond yer' nose - dewd. Here - have a picture - Hapy Angerdays! ...

<div align="center">
evilsantasmiley.jpg

Greywolf said:
Thanks for the clarification, John! And though I'm sure I've mismoderated myself into the trash compactor, thanks for not totally demeaning me -- I appreciate it.

Mr. Neptune, do you always go around insulting the people who started a forum (i.e. "Mr Cat" and "Mr Haze")? It's really not a wise move.

By the way, I'm amused. I have never before met an American who gives so much new meaning to the phrase "English as a Second Language."

Hey Wolf, don't be so hard on yourself. It takes time and experience to fine tune the art of moderating. And vpf, to be honest, has so many rules it must make your head spin trying to apply them all. If nothing else, I know you well enough to know your intensions are the best. And I'm not bashing vpf for allthe rules, just stating my opinion. Once we finalize and impliment our forum rules you'll notice that they are short and to the point. We're also settign things up so that posts have to be reported through a PM before anything will be done.

As for Neptune, I don't worry about him any more. He's sort of like a boil on your butt, useless and a big pain. You almost have to pity someone like him, he must have a lonely life if the highlight of his day is poisting hs spam here.

John

Mr. Cat wrote: "As for Neptune, I don't worry about him any more."

Yes U do. I am half of what U spend your time ranting about. Without me, U would have 2 make fun of people who post a lot less than me, hence makingyourself appear even a bigger jackass.

Mr. Cat: "He's sort of like a boil on your butt,"

Flattery will get U nowhere :p

Mr. Cat: "useless"

Am I? I wager U haven't actually been reading N E of my posts that talk about cool technical type stuff :) I must confess I only started reading your posts recently as I have been rather bored this week. Perhaps I will ignore U again - U do seem 2 just recite the same lines over & over. Next U will B comparing me 2 bodily functions??? As a former 'editor' or whatever I expect more, but I guess your publications were crap as well (family circle snorefest? Christian publications? god those R boring). What did U edit N E way? I'm curious :) Hey, pretend U R a person & answer a question about yourself once in a while. I certainly do.

Mr. Cat: "and a big pain."

I know U R but what M I :D

Mr. Cat: "You almost have to pity someone like him,"

Oh ? & what M I like Mr. Cat? A 'boil on your butt'? Well case closed then - I guess U have things all worked out :) Basically, if U don't kiss Mr. Cat, U R a 'boil on his butt' - so line up world n' start stroking him!

Mr. Cat: "he must have a lonely life if the highlight of his day is poisting hs spam here."

I M online N E way U dork. I work online. I sell sh*t. What effort does it take 2 refresh a page 4 some chat diversion? Most people do it on the sly - at least I'm honest :twisted:

If I thought for a minute you were interested I'd tell you about my writing and editing career. But since I doubt you care about anything but your own selfish little spam sessions, why would I waste the effort. There's plenty of the pinball stuff I have written online, if you'd take the time to search.

John

Mr. Neptune - you should check out Futurepinball.com/forums - their games are way way better than visual pinball. Maybe they will allow you to host those too.

destruk said:
Mr. Neptune - you should check out Futurepinball.com/forums - their games are way way better than visual pinball. Maybe they will allow you to host those too.

Good idea, send him elsewhere to pester someone else for a while. I sure hope it works. Shockman just said he was leaving becuse of Neptune, which is a shame. Authors are way more important than a dweeb like this clown Neptune.

John

Sad to say, and as you know now, it's not a joke. You can be sure I'd never joke about a valued member leaving her because of the thoughtless babblings of a guy like Neptune. I'll be honest, if this were my site, and no it isn't, Neptune would be banned for no other reason than he irritates me. But when his racist and sexist comments cause someone to leave, I feel it's gone way beyond irritating. What a shame.

John

Well if someone is causing this site grief and devalueing the content of it by irritating authors, perhaps they should be ejected from the stadium. No sense in more harm to your forums John. Now that I've strolled around here, I must say ir's a very nice place and quite relaxing. Thanks for letting me in. And this Neptune person actually PM'ed me twice asking me to join him/her in his little tirades of never ending spam-a-thons. Marv don't play that way anymore. I'd rather make a few friends...:)

marv75 said:
Well if someone is causing this site grief and devalueing the content of it by irritating authors, perhaps they should be ejected from the stadium. No sense in more harm to your forums John. Now that I've strolled around here, I must say ir's a very nice place and quite relaxing. Thanks for letting me in. And this Neptune person actually PM'ed me twice asking me to join him/her in his little tirades of never ending spam-a-thons. Marv don't play that way anymore. I'd rather make a few friends...:)

It only took you a year to decide this place ain't too bad. :p I think we have a nice bunch of folks here, in spite of Mr Spam-o-matic. It's probably best that we don't kick people out even when they give us reason to. We all have bad days, so maybe there's still hope for Neptune. Maybe he's simply having a bad decade. We can use all the folks from Ohio we can muster.

John

Well, I'm thinking a long term troll rule where someone does nothing but post off-topic crapola would be perhaps the one and only bannable offense (besides hacking or whatever) here. I mean if a certain someone wants to post pictures in their own little thread that's one thing. If they're going to post loads of indigestible crap wherever people happen to be posting, well that's another thing entirely, in my opinion.

I look at this way. VPFF was almost idea except for the fact that trolls like Catalyst were allowed to roam freely day after day after day. And that kind of troll doesn't get bored trolling because they have no life. Trolling is their life. As such, people like that drove other people away. And frankly those other people were interested in pinball and so I'd rather have seen them stay and the trolls leave.

An alternative might be to just ban said people from topic they clearly have no interest in... say all the pinball forums and just leave them in their little troll forum where they can dance around with other trolls and post lots of pictures of thongs and boobs and other nicities that I don't mind so much except when they're in my pinball threads.

Now I'm suggesting all these things very publicly because I'm not a big fan of VPF style "let's talk about everyone behind their backs" type shit and let's all vote to D/A someone because we're cowardly dickless shitheads (no offense SteveOz). I'm not voting to do anything here. I'm not going to shoe-horn John or Steve into a corner. I'll take full responsibility for banning Neptune from all pinball forums. If Jon Haze doesn't like it, well I guess he boot me back to regular user status because these forums will go nowhere if it's allowed to become a total ZOO.

Now if this Neptune character would like to stay and play nice and not invade pinball threads with off-topic meandering wandering crapola, well hey, I'm a nice Red Spot like on the 7-Up cans. Just keep your stuff in your own threads is all I'm asking. I'm not going to keep asking, though. If you insist on persisting with the racial remarks, bizarre forum sketches and odd photos in threads where they don't belong, well I'll be more than happy to rid the forums of you. This is not unreasonable, illogical or anything of the sort. Most of these forums are about Pinball. Some forums are about other topics. Stay in those forums and threads unless you actually have something to say about pinball. If Jon wants to keep paying for bandwidth for you to post your shemale photos, well that's his business.

Why not create this joker a special "Junkyard" forum? That's where Alex moved all "The" threads at VPFF. Remember?

Neptune.....I guess you could call this a FAIR warning.

Your one step closer to the front door now.

kristian said:
Why not create this joker a special "Junkyard" forum? That's where Alex moved all "The" threads at VPFF. Remember?

Ask and ye shall receive. The Junkyard is now available and I suggest Neptune move into it.

Someone find THE while you're at it. Now he was funny....

Meanwhile, I've added some VPM file areas into organized entries and put the install stuff in its own section as well. I'll eventually (probably sunday) get all my tables uploaded as well in their own area so I can manage them easily. I'll probably leave the other stuff to John and Steve for now since I have so little time.

I'll hopefully get my 3 new tables up soon as well.

Well, one nice thing about Neptune is that all the images he's posting are linked to his own server, so they are costing Jon anything.

John

I have become quite bored with the political bullsh*t in these so-called 'forums' &amp; have created a new thread where (hopefully) people can refrain from the insult nonsense &amp; actually attempt 2 SPEAK :D I promise not 2 bash unless bashed. Here is a link 2 it...

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&amp;file=viewtopic&amp;t=1001

My bet is from minute 1 the thing will B flooded with insults, or completely ignored - either way confirming my contention that U guys just like 2 bitch - bitch bitch bitch :p Let's C how disciplined &amp; civilized U guys can B - give it a try. Enjoy! Oh, &amp; enjoy this pic while yer' at it (think happy thoughts)...

<div align="center">
stroll.jpg

See the Junkyard forum, Neptune? That's been created just for people like you to do you whacky thing in. That way the rest of us can just skip it and miss all that holographic weirdness. Now if you wish to discuss pinball, that's fine. But junk belongs in the junkyard.

rpbizzle47 said:
I'd just like to say that I hope this website will be able to handle problems better than what I seen happen VPF. To issue a D/A for not addressing someone by their handle is the dumbest thing I ever heard of and I pray to God that will never happen here. I think the Staff should step between users ONLY when their problem has out ran it's course. Most of the time users will work out their problems without anyone getting involved.
it's been a week and i stayed away from this forum a long time for the internet. :D

i like the playful activity i see (reminds of the better aspects of VPFF) but i gotta say bizzle- your assumption is totally assbackwards here. let PD reprint the PM and he'll show you exactly whether he was D/A'd for violating a naming rule that was prolly silly in the first place or for whether he was reported for trolling and got busted for it. do they have that expression in your part of the country- "getting caught red-handed"?

You are just playing word games, Nicolas. I was told it was for one thing and then another later. Besides, I wasn't trolling. I was pointing out how stupid that rule was and how the staff was still calling him Leon also. A rule for just one person is retarded, especially since nowhere in the original posts did I even call him Mr. Wanker or Wanker or anything of the sort. I wasn't even talking to him. He was distorting my name in a demeaning manner. If his name is demeaning to him, why'd he pick it? Thus, I sumbit the logic is flawed, the D/A is unwarranted and the staff is clearly brain dead to go along with it. Hence, there is my problem with VPF and its rules and its staff. The very idea a staff can give D/As on a "subjective" whim harkens back to the old days of VPF with a certain previous staff where they gave out D/As to some people for some things and not to others. Gottlieb, Leon and Cowboy got away with all kinds of flaming on there all the time. I see this as no different since the staff wasn't going to do anything about Leon's flames if I hadn't reported it and their solution when I did report it was retarded.

you'll forgive me if i don't dance the same dance we've danced a million times.&lt;br>&lt;br>about all i can say anymore is that i thought the PM i sent was perfectly clear o&amp;shy;n all these issues.

Yeah, we took lw to task for trolling -- privately. In so doing, we engaged in a conversation by which he made a request which appeared reasonable on the front of it. The rest is past, the flames are gone, but the pain lingers on, goodbye blue sky, etc.

I'd be just as happy to rewind to just prior to the spot just before you made your reported post. That was a week and a half worth of grief that I don't think any of us really needed, and it did some damage all around. Nobody comes out of this one smelling like roses. I'm probably just one person who'd REALLY like a do-over on this one.

I'm weary. Weary of the crap I've thrown and caught over this. I just want to make tables and hope they turn out to someone's liking besides my own. That's all.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      xenonph @ xenonph: @oilpainter27 find here...
      Back