JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
My hosting company upgraded servers and all of my files disappeared on the 6th, I got tired of waiting and restored a 2 day old backup yesterday so you might have noticed some of your attachments missing. I decided to take the downtime opportunity to upgrade postnuke and ran ito problems with the new UpDownload program, when i upgraded it, the database disappeared so i had to restore one that was a few hours old around 3am this morning. If anything was added during this time, they are lost!

There are still problems with a bunch of things and i hope to get them fixed, sorry for the crashes... :banghead:

Jon

Thank you Jon, your tireless efforts are much appreciated. :yourock:

Thanks loads Jon, I can imgine all the aspirin you've needed the past week.

John

Good luck Jon, we all appreciate the effort of keeping the site up and running.

DS

PostNuke has been upgraded, I'm in the process of updating all of the modules, the site is still under construction.... :buzzsaw:

The forums are Powered by PNphpBB2 and we will lose a bunch of hacks but gain some other features....

Just to let you know: I think the "notify me when a reply is posted" feature doesn't work anymore. Let's hope that's only temporary.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back