How did you like that movie / TV show / book?

Bob-daggit!
So many classic 60's sci-fi series I missed... :-/

According the the description, this is a test of Runway Gen-2 which is a multimodal AI system that can generate novel videos with text, images or video clips. It looks too good to be true though. It looks like before too much longer we will be watching movies that are totally AI generated.

According the the description, this is a test of Runway Gen-2 which is a multimodal AI system that can generate novel videos with text, images or video clips. It looks too good to be true though. It looks like before too much longer we will be watching movies that are totally AI generated.
Good catch.
I'm always trawling YT, looking for new stuff, and this popped out of the corner of my eye. The pretty babes didn't hurt either, haha.

I wasn't really trying to fool anyone with this, but to observe what you just stated in so many words.

For many decades now I've been seeing good-looking movies directed & produced mostly for the sake of making bank. Altho the implications of AI are certainly a bit scary at times, I'd nevertheless like to see what a really good movie-maker can do with all these new fancy tools, as an alternative to that.

Kinda reminds me of Richard Linklater's stuff.
There's a guy (much like Ralph Bakshi) who turned technology on its head to produce some amazing new stuff, but who could also crush it as a movie director at the best of times.

Star Trek/Star Wars cross over, fascinating? :barneystab:
You ever notice that Yodas face looks exactly like E.T.?
There are other Spielberg movies that use the same design.
Suspiciously looks like Gremlin after they drink water also.

Not sure how I missed this one, the best dystopian movie I have seen for some time, highly recommended.

Whatever Happened to Monday...

I just watched "What Happened to Monday". Good show. Sci-Fi movies are my favorite.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back