Some french songs (dedicated to Isaac)

An other great guy not very known even in France (sorry for the quality, but english sub-titles)

LIANE FOLY - clip "Doucement" (1993)

Thanks, JP.
I'll check these out in due course, and also try to re-write my last message to make it more comprehensible. Cheers.

OK, I don't have tranlatio,. But, for me a french guy, maybe a best french song.

Thanks, JP.
I'll check these out in due course, and also try to re-write my last message to make it more comprehensible. Cheers.
Merci, JP.
Je les vérifierai en temps voulu et j'essaierai également de réécrire mon dernier message pour le rendre plus compréhensible. Je vous remercie.

My French is still very inconsistent, so I'm using "DeepL.com" to translate this, just to be sure.
Mon français n'est pas encore très homogène, c'est pourquoi j'utilise "DeepL.com" pour traduire ceci, juste pour être sûr.

And my earlier message was like this--

JP, you have shared many nice French tunes, but when I have tried to share some of my new discoveries to you, you don't seem to have any reaction.

Well then, Is this a project in which you share your musical likes & opinions like a school headmaster, and ignore everything your students have to contribute?

While I bow to your vastly greater knowledge of French songs, I wish this to be a two-way street, okay?
Et mon message précédent était le suivant...

JP, tu as partagé beaucoup de belles mélodies françaises, mais quand j'ai essayé de te faire part de mes nouvelles découvertes, tu ne sembles pas avoir de réaction.

Alors, s'agit-il d'un projet dans lequel vous partagez vos goûts musicaux et vos opinions comme un directeur d'école, et ignorez tout ce que vos élèves ont à apporter ?

Bien que je m'incline devant votre grande connaissance des chansons françaises, j'aimerais que ce soit une voie à double sens, d'accord ?

Et mon message précédent était le suivant...
JP, tu as partagé beaucoup de belles mélodies françaises, mais quand j'ai essayé de te faire part de mes nouvelles découvertes, tu ne sembles pas avoir de réaction.
Alors, s'agit-il d'un projet dans lequel vous partagez vos goûts musicaux et vos opinions comme un directeur d'école, et ignorez tout ce que vos élèves ont à apporter ?
Bien que je m'incline devant votre grande connaissance des chansons françaises, j'aimerais que ce soit une voie à double sens, d'accord ?
Unfortunately, you have about 100 songs by day from french (only french, not in french langage), so I can't follow all of them. I'm not a teacher and I speak only for "old" french singers. And old singers who had a career, not shooting stars who only had one success, no matter how good it was.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, you have about 100 songs by day from french (only french, not in french langage), so I can't follow all of them. I'm not a teacher and I speak only for "old" french singers. And old singers who had a career, not shooting stars who only had one success, no matter how good it was.
Ah okay, so you're old-school like that. TBF, it's a very traditional French attitude IME.

Me, I'm moreso the opposite. I couldn't give a rat's ass who made a certain song, generally speaking. No, if it's a good song, it's a good song, and no observable force of the universe will ever be able to change that.

"De l'audace, encore de l'audace, toujours de l'audace..."
--
Georges Jacques Danton

"De l'audace, encore de l'audace, toujours de l'audace..."
--
Georges Jacques Danton
A few days later, he was guillotined to death.
I was not born, but a good song...

Great Alain Bashung

For me, one of the best song.

And the great Micel Jonasz

A few days later, he was guillotined to death.
Danton was guillotined primarily because he disagreed more and more with Robespierre's extremist faction and wanted to stop The Terror.

May I be guillotined as well for arguing on behalf of human rights. 🤘

I was not born, but a good song...
Haha, now that's my kind of singer.

Even sort of like early rap, perhaps?

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      xenonph @ xenonph: @oilpainter27 find here...
      Back