StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
TMNT
Well in searching for the sound of glass on steel. I have found some sounds, none seem quite right, there are 5 short .wav files in the attached zip. Any input as to whether any of these are close would be appreciated. I shall continue.....

Attachments

• sounds.zip
    19.6 KB · Views: 273
Thanks Steve

And since he's looking for me, let me explain the exact sound which has eluded me for well over a year. Since my specialty is Bagatelles, and since most were home sale items which used marbles, that's what I'm in need of. Just the simple sound if a glass mable stricking metal, such as a brad, as bagatelle nails are actually called. If that sound can be found, then my bagatelles will be even more authentic. The sound I used for Reactions is close, plastic on metal, but just enough off to bug me.

John

Maybe these

Hi Guys,

I have attached a zip folder of five possible sounds....You might even be able to overlap files to creat a whole new sound.....

Anyway, I will find others if need be....There are a couple here which seem close but I'll leave that to your discretion.

BCNU

RH

Attachments

• blips.zip
    25.3 KB · Views: 269
Thnks RH, I'll check these out. Even if I don't locate the exact sound I want, at least I should add nicely to my collection.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back