Speak out about Bizzle

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
Since it's apparent Bizzle doesn't think he has done anything wrong, and doesn't plan to apologize or make an effort to change his ways, I decided to start a thread so we could all tell him exactly how we feel about him and his behaviour not only here but also at VPF and PO. I'm going to set down several ground rules for you all to follow, and any posts that break these ground rules may be deleted.

1, No profanity is permitted, and yes, hell and damn is profanity.
2, No mention of any member of Bizzle's family is permitted.
3, No physical threats permitted, since they are meaningless.
4, Bizzle is not welcome to post is this thread, and if he does, his comments, short of an apology and an annoucement that he is leaving, will be deleted.

I feel I have the right to start this thread, since I am the person who was foolish enough to help Bizzle with his first three tables. When I wouldn't continue helping Bizzle he turned rude and nasty, and before long he began making his preachy and holier-than-thou tables. Eventually he stole my avatar, which is a picture of my beloved cat Sarah Lee, and made a lousy insult table meant to hurt me. Yes, I was insulted, but I wasn't hurt, since I have 9 years of wonderful memories of my time shared with Sarah Lee. She died in my arms just over four years ago, but in many ways she's still with me.

Wanting people to see exactly what kind of person Bizzle is, I asked Rocky and Anthias to host Bizzle's insult table. Today, when I saw that he wasn't at all apologetic about his actions in the VP community, I asked Bizzle to remove the table, and he basically refused. So I requested that Anthias remove Bizzle's insult table. Bizzle's insult table is now history. While it was at PO, it was rated about 45 times, with 44 ratings of 1, which is the lowest rating possible.

If that insult table wasn't enough, he posted several vulgar and offensive images, which I felt should have gotten him banned. Instead, he is on warning and if he does anything out of line, he will be banned. He also made a WIP insulting Kinsey, and has used Bob's Spiderman avatar in inapropriate ways. I have no respect and no use for this Bizzle jerk, my only desire concerning him is a VP community-wide ban. I don't like him and I don't want to have to put up with him any longer. But since I do pity Bizzle just as I would any dumb animal, I will meditate that he can eventually find peace and rejoin the human race.

Last edited:
I'm [EDITED] Sorry, but I [EDITED] can't [EDITED] discuss [EDITED] Ron without [EDITED] profanity!

bob said:
I'm [EDITED] Sorry, but I [EDITED] can't [EDITED] discuss [EDITED] Ron without [EDITED] profanity!

I can understand that Bob, and thank you for editing the profanity out of your post.

Who will delete the posts?

Shockman said:

Since the forum is called "tiltjlp spouts off" I will. And I won't be any too thrilled with anyone who decides to test me on it.

Hey Shocky, I like your new signature, but it would have been funnier if you sent them to my site :)

I'm glad you are not mad about it. I wouldn't know how to do a link with a label. I thought it was more generic when I copied it.
I wanted to sent them to vp and see if they would look for them there.That's what I should do, tell everyone that the only offical version is at VP and Yes it is to. Go look again.
Had to take AJ off the apron card on mmpac. just in case they really don't ever let me share the files again.

Hey, off topic wasn't on that rule list was it?

Jeeze, I've been away too long here and have missed some action...hopefully things can be resolved in a good mannner, but I guess that's up to Bizzle...That name reminds me of The Drizzle (An episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force).:)

I will meditate that he can eventually find peace and rejoin the human race.

Hog wash.

Shockman said:
Hey, off topic wasn't on that rule list was it?

No, but I can see now that I should have made a rule that only insults or bashing directed at Bizzle were allowed, since that's the intent of this thread. So if you can't say something bad about Bizzle, don't post anything, please.

tiltjlp said:
Shockman said:

Since the forum is called "tiltjlp spouts off" I will. And I won't be any too thrilled with anyone who decides to test me on it.

Who would do something like that?

Shocky, here's how I put a link in my signature.... I hope this works.

Code:
[color=Brown]
The newest versions of my tables and screenshots are available  [/color][url=http://hometown.aol.com/bobsvppage/index.html][color=blue]HERE [/color][/url]

Now all you have to do is replace my site with VPF address

Oh and to stay on topic.... Ron sucks!

dropping by and reading today i feel i gotta say something:

the ongoing community campaign directed towards bizzle is a poor way to get results IMO. if the guy is already on his heels and feeling the heat, and has the working life model of 'fight fire with fire', then the kinds of threads i've seen recently have little point other than to make the participants feel good about themselves. common sense and experience show that it doesn't produce positive changes in, or an improved relationship with, the target person, but it does promote some mob patriotism. IMO mob patriotism is one of the worst ways of building teamwork between people because the emphasis is put on an adversarial relationship with your shared enemy and too little on communication between team members. once the enemy is removed, the basis for being on the same team crumbles.

at this point i feel bad for bizzle. he's shown he is a raw character who hasn't been polished the way many of us have by certain social experiences, and responds to perceived attacks the way that feels right to him, which is to say aggressively. what many have apparantly decided is that by forum standards this guy is analagous to a criminal or a rabid dog, and needs to be slammed down into place or removed.

what i'm suggesting is, if you want to get rid of him, do the humane thing and just get rid of him. the group's attempts to change him continue to go nowhere, merely feed his fire, and all you are doing by making these kinds of threads, as clever as some of them may be, is to assault his dignity. even if bizzle was a criminal, or an animal, so to speak, i don't believe he deserves to have his dignity collectively attacked, as much as it might make the group feel good about themselves and agree about something.

to john specifically, i think your real quarrel is with jon and steve. you feel it's appropriate that people be banned permanently, and AFAIK those guys do not. but not having what you want, i think threads like this are a poor substitute solution and only make the scene look bad in the long run. if the group was really interested in making progress with bizzle then there are better ways to do it.

hey nic, hows it going?
Did you enjoy those cigars i sent you?, pretty nice find there

Personally, I need a new slave girl to peel my grapes, the old one has been here almost a month :0

Anyhow, off for a drive in the new Ferarri, thankz for getting that for me wholesale ;)

Cheers
TheManFromPOST

nicolas.b said:
dropping by and reading today i feel i gotta say something:

the ongoing community campaign directed towards bizzle is a poor way to get results IMO. if the guy is already on his heels and feeling the heat, and has the working life model of 'fight fire with fire', then the kinds of threads i've seen recently have little point other than to make the participants feel good about themselves. common sense and experience show that it doesn't produce positive changes in, or an improved relationship with, the target person, but it does promote some mob patriotism. IMO mob patriotism is one of the worst ways of building teamwork between people because the emphasis is put on an adversarial relationship with your shared enemy and too little on communication between team members. once the enemy is removed, the basis for being on the same team crumbles.

at this point i feel bad for bizzle. he's shown he is a raw character who hasn't been polished the way many of us have by certain social experiences, and responds to perceived attacks the way that feels right to him, which is to say aggressively. what many have apparantly decided is that by forum standards this guy is analagous to a criminal or a rabid dog, and needs to be slammed down into place or removed.

what i'm suggesting is, if you want to get rid of him, do the humane thing and just get rid of him. the group's attempts to change him continue to go nowhere, merely feed his fire, and all you are doing by making these kinds of threads, as clever as some of them may be, is to assault his dignity. even if bizzle was a criminal, or an animal, so to speak, i don't believe he deserves to have his dignity collectively attacked, as much as it might make the group feel good about themselves and agree about something.

to john specifically, i think your real quarrel is with jon and steve. you feel it's appropriate that people be banned permanently, and AFAIK those guys do not. but not having what you want, i think threads like this are a poor substitute solution and only make the scene look bad in the long run. if the group was really interested in making progress with bizzle then there are better ways to do it.

Nic, you are right that I feel a ban of some sort is in order here, but Jon and Steve are following forum rules as they see them. What you seem to not realize is that I don't want Bizzle to reform, I want him to leave the VP community, and find it hard to imagine anyone who would be supportive of Bizzle. My goal isn't to look good in comparison, because a jar of putrid puss would look better. Me goal also isn't to make myself and other feel superior to Bizzle, since a dust mite would feel many times superior.

My only goal is to humiliate and embarrass Bizzle enough that he leaves the VP community of his own free will. I'm of the opinion that Bizzle has proven that he is not fit material for the community. This thread is merely an invatation for others who agree with me to voice their negative opinions of the low life bottom feeder known as Bizzle. For once I don't care who agrees with me or not, and I'm sure you would feel differently if you have been a direct victim of Bizzle's garbage.

So please don't apologize for this thread, nor try to defuse it. Bizzle, in my opiion is a form of sub-human cess pool bacteria who has earned no respect or concern, and if you don't wish to join with me in my efforts, I'd appreciate that you don't post in this thread from here on.

tiltjlp said:
Since it's apparent Bizzle doesn't think he has done anything wrong, and doesn't plan to apologize or make an effort to change his ways, I decided to start a thread so we could all tell him exactly how we feel about him and his behaviour not only here but also at VPF and PO. I'm going to set down several ground rules for you all to follow, and any posts that break these ground rules will be deleted.

4, Bizzle is not welcome to post is this thread, and if he does, his comments, short of an apology and an annoucement that he is leaving, will be deleted.

I feel I have the right to start this thread, since I am the person who was foolish enough to help Bizzle with his first three tables. When I wouldn't continue helping Bizzle he turned rude and nasty, and before long he began making his preachy and holier-than-thou tables. Eventually he stole my avatar, which is a picture of my beloved bat Sarah Lee, and made a lousy insult table meant to hurt me. Yes, I was insulted, but I wasn't hurt, since I have 9 years of wonderful memories of my time shared with Sarah Lee. She died in my arms just over four years ago, but in many ways she's still with me.

Wanting people to see exactly what kind of person Bizzle is, I asked Rocky and Anthias to host Bizzle's insult table. Today, when I was that he wasn't at all apologetic about his actions in the VP community, I asked Bizzle to remove the table, and he basically refused. So I requested that Anthias remove Bizzle's insult table. Bizzle's insult table is now history. While it was at PO, it was rated about 45 times, with 44 ratings of 1, which is the lowest rating possible.

If that insult table wasn't enough, he posted several vulgar and offensive images, which I felt should have gotten him banned. Instead, he is on warning and if he does anything out of line, he will be banned. He also make a WIP insulting Kinsey, and has used Bob's Spiderman avatar in inapropriate ways. I have no respect and no use for this Bizzle jerk, my only desire concerning him is a VP community-wide ban. I don't like him and I don't want to have to put up with him any longer. But since I do pity Bizzle just as I would any dumb animal, I will meditate that he can eventually find peace and rejoin the human race.

You have absolutely no idea how pathetic you sound. Where's rule 5 - "Posts that disagree with me will be deleted" :lol:

Cobracure said:
tiltjlp said:
Since it's apparent Bizzle doesn't think he has done anything wrong, and doesn't plan to apologize or make an effort to change his ways, I decided to start a thread so we could all tell him exactly how we feel about him and his behaviour not only here but also at VPF and PO. I'm going to set down several ground rules for you all to follow, and any posts that break these ground rules will be deleted.

I feel I have the right to start this thread, since I am the person who was foolish enough to help Bizzle with his first three tables. When I wouldn't continue helping Bizzle he turned rude and nasty, and before long he began making his preachy and holier-than-thou tables. Eventually he stole my avatar, which is a picture of my beloved bat Sarah Lee, and made a lousy insult table meant to hurt me. Yes, I was insulted, but I wasn't hurt, since I have 9 years of wonderful memories of my time shared with Sarah Lee. She died in my arms just over four years ago, but in many ways she's still with me.

Wanting people to see exactly what kind of person Bizzle is, I asked Rocky and Anthias to host Bizzle's insult table. Today, when I was that he wasn't at all apologetic about his actions in the VP community, I asked Bizzle to remove the table, and he basically refused. So I requested that Anthias remove Bizzle's insult table. Bizzle's insult table is now history. While it was at PO, it was rated about 45 times, with 44 ratings of 1, which is the lowest rating possible.

If that insult table wasn't enough, he posted several vulgar and offensive images, which I felt should have gotten him banned. Instead, he is on warning and if he does anything out of line, he will be banned. He also make a WIP insulting Kinsey, and has used Bob's Spiderman avatar in inapropriate ways. I have no respect and no use for this Bizzle jerk, my only desire concerning him is a VP community-wide ban. I don't like him and I don't want to have to put up with him any longer. But since I do pity Bizzle just as I would any dumb animal, I will meditate that he can eventually find peace and rejoin the human race.

You have absolutely no idea how pathetic you sound. Where's rule 5 - "Posts that disagree with me will be deleted" :lol:

And of couse this from someone who is Always morally and ethically upright. Why would I delete opposing opinions. So I take it Mr Bizzle is one of your pals?

Tiltjlp, I like you, but I think you are starting to loose the plot

I know you don't like ron, now days, who does?
But everyone was already on your side, going for the killer blow, like you seem to be now, lowers you down to his level, and my turn people to his side. Sticking up for the underdog thing

See you around

TheManFromPOST said:
Tiltjlp, I like you, but I think you are starting to loose the plot

I know you don't like ron, now days, who does?
But everyone was already on your side, going for the killer blow, like you seem to be now, lowers you down to his level, and my turn people to his side. Sticking up for the underdog thing

See you around

I appreciate and understand your comments and concerns, but I'm willing to lose face if the end result is getting rid of Bizzle. The junk he has dumped on VP is so low that he doesn't deserve the right to remain a part of VP. I honestly can't comprehend anyone still supporting him after all he has done.

I agreed that Ron deserved a ban. But I don't think he deserves this. You post about Ron more than I do about the liar at VPF. Ron does not deserve you John and If you talked to him in pm I can imagine what you were like then. Fuck John, let it go.

Shockman said:
I agreed that Ron deserved a ban. But I don't think he deserves this. You post about Ron more than I do about the liar at VPF. Ron does not deserve you John and If you talked to him in pm I can imagine what you were like then. Fuck John, let it go.

Wow talk about hypocritical, he is not even remotely close to you when it comes to your rants about VPF shock. Let it go? Try practicing what you preach sir and don't do it for us, do it for yourself, this will be a better site for it and you might actually feel better letting go of all the negative energy that comes with this anger 8-)

Also, do you see others doing this? No? I thought not....This is a great example of the constant spam you are spewing about VPF and how they supposedly "wronged" you, even though its been proven time and time again you know exactly why you were banned.

Attachments

• forum_spam_example.jpg
    forum_spam_example.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 436
Shockman said:

Sure, I'll let it go just as soon as Bizzle either leaves voluntarily or is booted out of VP. Which will be a lot sooner than you hush up about your junk.

If I had to chose between having Nicky Special back in the community or keeping Mr. Bizzle......

I would give Nicky a big hug.

I have to say that when it comes to making comments about Bizzle, I don't agree with not allowing him to defend himself.

For one thing, it takes all the fun out of it.

highrise said:
I have to say that when it comes to making comments about Bizzle, I don't agree with not allowing him to defend himself.

For one thing, it takes all the fun out of it.

Good point. If the low life wants to defend himself, I won't delete his posts. But if it's simply more of his junk it won't stay. But the whole idea is to run him out of VP, not to debate the bum.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: hellrzr2k1 has left the room.
      Back