Speak out about Bizzle

highrise said:
I have to say that when it comes to making comments about Bizzle, I don't agree with not allowing him to defend himself.

For one thing, it takes all the fun out of it.

I think the problem is he doesn't defend....well, anything.

He would rather spout crap than actually defend anything.

tiltjlp said:
.... Bizzle, in my opinion is a form of sub-human cess pool bacteria ....

Like a case of "out of the Colon into the fire!"

C'mon John. Don't hold back. Say what you mean. :o

elton said:
tiltjlp said:
.... Bizzle, in my opinion is a form of sub-human cess pool bacteria ....

Like a case of "out of the Colon into the fire!"

C'mon John. Don't hold back. Say what you mean. :o

I could defend myself, but I think I've given those that have insulted me enough to think about. Maybe, maybe they'll think twice before spewing personal insults towards others in the future. Do you think I liked getting so ugly?! No, but I was also tired of personal abuse to the point I did what I had to do. You want to talk about PINBALL?! Fine, but DON'T try to get personal with someone you known nothing about.

Hate only breeds more hate....

Give love a chance.

I love you PacDude. Blow me?

StevOz,

I have to request that you move this thread into the Junk Yard, or never again touch post nor thread of mine.

That's a resonable request, isn't it?

I understand where it's comming from, and I agree there is or at least was something special about that place, John's spouting place. But I still want this done. I don't care which way you go on it.

Speaking of being sorry if not responsible, I'm so sorry to see John gone. He hasn't changed, he just lived with this stuff for so long that you have to give him so much credit for that. He was loosing excitement before Ron, and for that I apologise. I could not have avoided it, but was responsible. He is hard right and I am extreem left. We disagree on more than what we agree on by a huge amount. Just that VP is on of the things we do agree on, so it worked, can work, and I hope can work again. It broke down. Why? Because of what I said. No reason to point fingers. Point fingers and you are burning bridges. You could point someone right out of here or to the start of the fucking cycle. I cuss, I call you names, you move threads, edit posts, ban me and my IP and I'm so sorry. I would apologise if it was not a lie. I want to sometimes so much even though it would be a lie. Not to get access to the files or the forum, but just to read you guys say "Hey Shockman, nice Job" again.

If you insist upon something, then it is hardly a request.

Though I will meet you half way and no doubt you will not agree with this, though this thread has run it's course and is now nothing more then some school yard name calling competition, so I am locking this thread for now.

At request thread unlocked, though I'm not moving this thread.

Good.
That is the response I hoped for. Because if you would not move a thread which the purpose of is to badmouth a member then you will surly never move a post of mine to the JunkYard again.

It's Ok to badmouth a member but not a staffer? Or is it only OK to badmouth only a member that has a D/A? Not Yogi, I remember that rule, Me in Leon's sig. I remember that ruling. And you wonder why I call you the worst names I can think of.

What are you going to do? pick out my posts out of a thread for badmouthing by design and make up another thread in the Junkyard? Blow me.

Obviously, you are confusing love with lust. Tsk. Tsk. Plus I'm straight so I'll have to pass on that.

Shockman, you or any may badmouth any as you wish, though if you or they do so in a repeatative manner then expect to be warned and/or banned.

For what it's worth, I received a grand daughter this morning.
8lbs, 2ozs. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: hellrzr2k1 has left the room.
      Back