• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... WEEK SEVEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Test Post, & smilies

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Maybe?

If your smilie would stop bouncing around, maybe the Forum mail system would work! :scatter: See, I may not be a big smiliie fan, but I do have a sense of humor.

John

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
UT2

I was just thinking that it might be a bit easier to understand you if you spoke in more than just graphics. A few words typed in help tp get your message across. The way it is, I don't know if the above post means that you're a Native American, and Indian giver, or saying that you can't wait for Indian Summer to arrive. Just an observation, kiddo.

John

PcwaG

Gamer
The Sims are nice, I only wish that the pinball machines looked like real ones. I have plenty of real looking arxade games, but no pinball tables that look anything other that blue, red, or whatever.
I've got a smoking table where they smoke cigarettes, a mirror to do ballet in front of, a place to do push ups for strength, but no real lookinh pins.

Oh well.

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Hey Jon, kind sir, could you add my Old Man emoticon to our selectioin? I added it to the chat room, but couldn't figure how to add it here at the forum. The code is :johntiltjlp: and the gif is attached. Thanks.

tiltjlp

Attachments

• oldman.gif
    oldman.gif
    245 bytes · Views: 376
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!