The Simpsons Pinball Party - Highscore

Flying Dutchman

Flying Dutchman
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Medieval Madness / Champion Pub
Really proud! Today I achieved a 90 odd million .. don't know what I did, don't know how I got to it!
At one moment there were martians in play .. fantastic!

'Grand Champion' (I know it's only the beginning if I compare it to other highscore => but if I can remember correctly, TheMcD was proud of his 90 mio not too long ago! => or was it on 'Attack From Mars'?).

Anyway it was a good game, thanks JP & Groni and I must say I'm quite getting to love this game after playing the real thing last week!

Attachments

• Highscore TSPP.jpg
    Highscore TSPP.jpg
    426.1 KB · Views: 479
man 90 mil? i was ecstatic when I broke 30 mil on it! guess I'll just crawl back to my hideyhole now (with my tail tucked between my legs)...

Don't faralos, I'm sure you'll be able to top me!

Really proud! Today I achieved a 90 odd million .. don't know what I did, don't know how I got to it!
At one moment there were martians in play .. fantastic!

'Grand Champion' (I know it's only the beginning if I compare it to other highscore => but if I can remember correctly, TheMcD was proud of his 90 mio not too long ago! => or was it on 'Attack From Mars'?).

Anyway it was a good game, thanks JP & Groni and I must say I'm quite getting to love this game after playing the real thing last week!

Great Job FD:dance::appl:

See you;)

Hi Flying Dutchman, may it was me with the high score:wave:?

Attachments

• TSPP.jpg
    TSPP.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 439
Congrats! Good score Hanson2! I still topped you with a million or so though! :wave: Just kiddin'!

A TSPP rulesheet in .pdf format would may be help??

:orcbeer:

Rulesheet - The Simpsons Pinball Party]

Thank you FD, I will read and study the rulesheet:study::2confused: and I try to get the million more;):dance:! But I think the most important thing is, that we all have fun:bigdance: with the fantastic:appl: tables made by JP and Groni:bigsmurf::homer:

I totally agree Hanson2 .. the million difference was only a joke .. I don't care about who's having the highest score at all!
It's only nice o know what others do .. that's the reason why I post a highscore once in a while ..

Have a good Sunday!

Hey FD, I've learned my lessons well:cheers:!
136.299.280:wink:

Attachments

• TSPP.jpg
    TSPP.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:
Oh no! Cant' beat that can I?
Good score!

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back