the tables BALLY - TWILIGHT ZONE - MEGAPIN - VP9 - V1.2FSNM.Final.vpt and another one

crash2013

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
twilight zone
this one:
BALLY - TWILIGHT ZONE - MEGAPIN - VP9 - V1.3.vpt

i play this table but i have an error:
in the lost in the zone when the ball goes to unknown hole they dont give me a jackpot
problems too in powerball mania (they dont give me a jackpot)

now at the moment 3 balls goes to the hole in normal mode its triple jackpot 150 million

the video i put that attachment

any solution? thanks
if someone knows hoy to fix this error i say thanks to this user

Attachments

• BALLY - TWILIGHT ZONE - MEGAPIN - VP9 - V1.3.vpt options.avi
    23 MB · Views: 645
Last edited:
Not sure about this, but start the game and press the F6 key and see if there is a setting in whatever menu shows up. There might be a Jackpot setting. I don't know for sure.

Or it might be deliberate or a bug in the Free Play Mode. If so, then you will need to change the settings to Credits (coin) Mode in the Operator Menu.
And there might be a Jackpot setting (Enable/Disable) in the Operator Menu.

The Operator Menu is reached by pressing the END key, then the top 0 (zero) key twice, then the 8 or 9 key to cycle to the ADJUSTMENTS Menu.
When you reach it, press the 0 (zero) key to enter. Use the 8 or 9 key to cycle through the options and press the zero key once to enable the setting.
Press the top 8 or 9 key to change the setting and the zero key to set it.
When you do, then check the DMD for a confirmation message that the setting was accepted.
Then press the top 7 key repeatedly until you return top the Play Mode, then press the END key "to close the coin door".

in the operator menu they dont put a jackpot setting
sleepy i going to put an video to you to see it what options are in the table (in the first post in attachment )
in the script they dont appeared jackpot

Last edited:
I have this table, but I'm not familiar with it.

do NOT use that 'putlocker' link it is corrupt
that link crashed my entire computer
I had to reboot and it also tried to change my homepage
upon opening firefox

anyone has see the video?
i have an another error behind the playfield the ball as been quiet so the tilt flippers and the rest will be help to quit the ball any solution?
OK, I had some help and I think the video link you provided is corrupted, can't play in VLC or MPC, can you just try to add it as an attachment to a post?

Ok, I and a tester use a different codec pack.?

I used to have K lite and replaced it but will look for it, unless you might have a link?

the video its created from me if you help me to upload to a video server i can thanks it

As long as it works for you, just wondering if anyone else here can play it?

I thought it was corrupt because 3 different media players won't play it, hoping someone with K-lite will chime in. You should be able to attach it to a post or reply, under "Manage Attachments".

I need to apologize. I am only a volunteer, same as everyone is here.
And I am on dial-up internet, which makes downloading large files a Pain when the connection is frequently lost and or very slow to download.

Which ROM does this version of TZ use? If it is the PinMame Home ROM, then that could be the reason. The Home ROMs often use different game rules, and if so, then you might want to download the PinMame commercial version of the TZ ROM. You can tell if this table uses the Home ROM. Start the table, do Not start a game. Just leave it sit and watch the DMD. If you see the DMD display a "FREE ONLY" message, then this table uses the tz_94h home ROM.

If the TZ table has a menu for selecting the game ROM, then after downloading the ROM, select that ROM in the menu.

If there is no ROM menu in the table, then you will need to open the script and search for GameName = "tz_94h". Use the Edit > Find feature to do so.
If you find tz_94h then change the tz_94h to the name of the ROM that you want to use to run the table.

Looking at the list of PINMAME ROMs for TZ, I would try PinMAME Romset (9.2) or maybe the L1 ROM. I wish I knew which ROM is the original version, but usually it will be one of the L series ROMs. I recommended ver. 9.2 because of it's filesize. Usually a large file size indicates the correct Parent ROM or original ROM needed to run a MAME or PinMame game and according to the original non-modified game rules.

You can find the ROMs available for download on the Internet Pinball Database page for The Twilight Zone, here:

http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=twilight+zone&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

Last edited:
Does the version 9.2 ROM show FREE ONLY in the DMD before you start a game?
If it does, then make sure you replaced the tz_94h either in a menu that the author has provided or in the script with the version 9.2 ROM, else the table might still be using the tz_94h ROM. There might be a ROM menu by pressing the F6 key with the table loaded in the Player, Not the editor, but I don't know if there is one with this table. Again, you might have to change the ROM by name in the Script.

Else the version 9.2 is also a FREE ONLY ROM and you might need to try one of the L series ROMs to get the commercial version that might have different game rules from the Home version, but again, I'm not able to test this theory at the moment, so it is only a guess.

EDIT: The quick and dirty test to make sure the table is not using the tz_94h ROM would be to close Visual Pinball and then Delete the tz_94h ROM from the Roms folder. Then open Visual Pinball and start the table. If VPinMame returns a ROM not found error, it is because the table is still written or selected to use that ROM which is no longer in the Roms folder.

Then go to the Windows Recycle Bin on the Desktop and Restore the tz_94h to the Roms folder, so you still have it, but you would then try changing the ROM by name in the script.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      xenonph @ xenonph: @oilpainter27 find here...
      Back