What happened to All of the threads?

If Blah would have just deleted my posts, or just came down on me then you all would have been perfectly fine with that, and that is not a guess. When it involves you though, it's wrong, and you think Blah did something wrong.

Ok if I split your continued VPF staff rants to another thread Shockman, doubt I'd bother replying to that thread, it's all your own doing, simply put you don't follow the guidelines there, not for long anyway and I know bob, myself, pete or any other VPF member don't post stuff like you do at VPF with total disregard for the VPF guidelines, you know Fu(King shit like that.

I'm sorry Phil, I guess you missed the part where I said I would be your siamese twin.

No, this thread isn't about you or Pacdude, but I like to mention your guy's names.

Want to play some pool?

That's not true 'Oz, and if you can ever understand that, you would be a much better person, and you would think i was at least a little better of a person.

The guidelines. Yes, I have little regard for them. So what? They mean nothing to me, because they mean something other than what they say to you. Respecting someone does not mean not telling them to suck your cock, or flipping them off, it means respecting them. I do tell you to suck my cock, flip you off and say fuck you, but I show you just as much respect as you show me. I would even go as far as to say that I do respect you more than you respect me, but to you that means I will not question you, confront you, or engage you, and to me it means nothing of the sort.

Ok You have all Convinced me that my positive attitude is not welcome here.

Rick,,,,,,,,OUT

There's nothing wrong with your attitude, you have your opinion and we have ours, it's all good. Pinball is great, but some of us have known each other for so long, that we are like brothers, we will fight with each other, but if someone new comes along and attacks us, we gang up on them like a pack of wolves. It's good fun for the whole family. :cheers:

UMMM, Pool. Yeah, love to. I haven't had coffee and am out, got to go get some. Lets set up a time, I'll have to see if I have any points left after our last bout though.

UMMM, Pool. Yeah, love to. I haven't had coffee and am out, got to go get some. Lets set up a time, I'll have to see if I have any points left after our last bout though.

You set the time.... I'm free for the next 2 hours, then the wife will be home.

How so Shockman I've never flipped the bird or asked you to suck my cock at VPF or here for that matter and I have answered your questions time and again. You just don't like the honest truthful answers I have given you.

'Oz, If I have ever gotten an honest and truthful answer, it caught me off guard. Sorry.

Bob,
Got my coffee. It was rather nice outside. I though it was going to rain so did not got to work. Oh well the work will still be there. I'm ready to play some pool

I have always said Phil is alright. The only problem I have with Phil is if "I" am the one that has to moderate him at VPF. He can then drive me crazy. It's not the questions he asks, it's the way he translates my answers and then asks the same questions again. It's very hard for me to stay serious, so I quickly become an asshole for comedic relief, you could say I'm a professional asshole as I've spent a lifetime trying to perfect my skills.... It's who I am.

Blah blah blah....

OK Phil, I'll start a nine ball game and wait for you.

$5 on bob to win. :)

Missed you on the 8 ball table. Bob. What happened. I did gain a few points there though.

Bob, you better not be playing with another boy.

I finished our game and then setup a game and waited for awhile , then went outside and smoked a cig and then came back and played awhile longer. If you see me playing and watch the game, I'll see you and then play with you.

I just came in from working in the yard.... :)

I forgot to switch servers to 8 ball. Stupid fuck, I know, you can say it.

how much of the stuff that you can do in real life can you do in these games? is the behavior pretty-much the same? note that i'm already familiar with the games via things like "foobilliards" and "caroms online" but i'm wondering what someone else thinks.

for myself, i'm sure there's more possible in the games simply because i'm a weak pool player. for example, i can rarely put any kind of english on the ball without muffing the shot. or when i'm lining up a shot and bring my head down to the level of the stick the way the pros advise, my glasses slip down and i really can't see what i'm doing. or when i try to adjust by tilting my head up, i quickly give myself a neck ache.

You don't get a truly eye view unless you fiddle a lot with it. Bob has made some pretty tricky shots using English. Just like reflex games, you have to get into it. It's easy to find yourself a little off, and harder that I would have thought to get on.

You can pretty much shoot the same shots and in pretty much the same way as real pool. You should be able to line up your shot like you are comfortable with by aligning the display to your POV, so instead of ducking your head, you would rotate the plane down and keep your head where it is comfortable.

You need, to be your best, get yourself into a position where you are shooting intuitively instead of over analyzing each shot, This is done by setting up your shots where each one is shot from the same POV.

Power is intuitive and done with mouse strokes, the left button with the mouse sets up the strike point (the English). Shift with the mouse brings the butt of the cue stick up and down. The stroke is done with ctrl with the mouse. That's about it. The physics are extremely accurate.

It's easy to muff the shots when using extreme English. I don't know if the English drives the object ball or not, and I have not tried masse, though I noticed that your English does span the top of the ball, as I have tried a couple of jumps, so far without success.

The rules are world tournament and not bar room. Except for calling the 8 ball, and some tournaments call the 9 as well.

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with your attitude, you have your opinion and we have ours, it's all good. Pinball is great, but some of us have known each other for so long, that we are like brothers, we will fight with each other, but if someone new comes along and attacks us, we gang up on them like a pack of wolves. It's good fun for the whole family. :cheers:

OK, I will keep my pie hole shut. :cheers:

After an initial dip, I have got my ranking back up, higher than when I started.

is there a spectator mode?

Yes. you can watch any game that is going on. I used it to try to figure out snooker, and the other games I don't understand.

I just played a few games with a guy that does not even try to aim. He just hits the object ball as hard as he can and hopes something goes in. It usually did, and often it was the 9. I did not believe someone that plays like this could win consistently, but he did. I lost all my points betting 160 at a time, trying to prove my point.

Bob, stay away from Hangnail.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back