What music are you listening to?

Err...maybe dare I say Cher!

Shekills must also include?

🕵️‍♀️

Last edited:
An imaginary girl...

Or there are those dope sick girls...

I have bought several alternative rock albums like Concrete Blond, Patti Smith and Dream Theater. For some reason, I stopped listening to it prefer regular Rock and Roll. I can't say that the songs you post are without merit though. They have quite a few songs I really like but there always seems to be more songs on their albums that I don't like.

...But then there is Guns n Roses where I only have 3 of their songs and don't like any of their other songs. In fact, I find most of them offensive.

Like the human race, there is no black or white or in between, there is only the human race...

Music is music.

Funny you're mentioning Dream Theater... I'm listening to Suspended Animation and Petrucci is their guitarist :)

Oof, what a load of cool stuff, just above.
I look forward to the savorings & the critiques! ^^

Btw, just wanted to add that I've recently fallen head-over-heels with the songs of this BBW Swiss gal, Charline Mignot:

NSFW!
NSFW!

Re
Oof, what a load of cool stuff, just above.
I look forward to the savorings & the critiques! ^^

Btw, just wanted to add that I've recently fallen head-over-heels with the songs of this BBW Swiss gal, Charline Mignot:

NSFW!
NSFW!
Reminds me of Alizee. (voice)

First live performance was in the UK , we were honoured.
The Word was a live show well ahead of its time back then.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back