Bubble Bobble (Original)

SS Original Table BAM FP Bubble Bobble (Original) v1.0 + DF

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Another groovy little gem from @ruckage. This one used to be hosted at our defunct daughter site Pinball-Originals, so I'm restoring it here.

I find the game an interesting little challenge in multi-tasking, as it's easy to lose the ball while trying to simultaneously rack up points in the video sub-game. There's also no center pin where you'd normally expect one, given the game's "SDTM!" aspect. Aside from those, the biggest challenge is surely in getting the snake-shaped collector opened at the top of the screen, then hitting the shot before the ball drains. Can you pull it off? :-D --Ike

Note: I've taken the liberty of adding @GeorgeH's Dynamic Flippers (BAM required) as a variant included with the download. I feel it's a clear step up, but see what you think.

INSTRUCTIONS:​
- Hit targets and triggers to make the bubbles drop.
- Move "Bob" using the flipper keys to catch the bubbles.
- Bubbles at the edge of the screen are worth more points, but move faster.
- Open the gate by hitting all triggers between the guide lanes at the top of the playfield.
- Even when a ball is lost you can still collect the bubbles that are falling for extra points.

Cabinet users-- for @TerryRed's DOFLinx cab version, see here.

External reviews :
  • Bubble Bobble DT.jpg
    Bubble Bobble DT.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 404
  • Bubble Bobble FS.png
    Bubble Bobble FS.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 275
  • Bubble Bobble BG.png
    Bubble Bobble BG.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 196
  • Bubble Bobble perspective.jpg
    Bubble Bobble perspective.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 180
  • Bubble Bobble Wheel.png
    Bubble Bobble Wheel.png
    252 KB · Views: 310
Author
ruckage
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back