Neptune (Gottlieb, 1978) VPX

VPX Gottlieb EM Recreation Neptune (Gottlieb, 1978) VPX Original & v1.0 Light-Tweaked

No permission to download
Neptune (Gottlieb 1978) / IPDB# 1662
Production:
270 units (confirmed)​
Theme:
Mythology​
Specialty:
Add-A-Ball [?]
Notable Features:
Flippers (2), Pop bumpers (3), Slingshots (2), Standup targets (2), Kick-out holes (2), Upper left kickback lane.​
Design by:
Art by:
Notes:
The replay version of this game is Gottlieb's 1978 'Hit the Deck'. The Add-a-ball version for export to Italy is Gottlieb's 1978 'Poseidon'.​
CREDITS:
- Build/Coding by Loserman76 (SOURCE)
- Artwork by GNance
- Chris Aguilar - card images
- Hauntfreaks - newer postit note images, environment file, lighting information, primitives
- BorgDog - his tables that helped me to understand more with VPX - and I probably lifted a primitive or 2 from them as well
- GNance - score motor tweaks to behave like a real EM, PostIt routines, Options menu
- JPSalas - gameroom backdrop
- Pinuck - Gottlieb chimes and score motor routines
- Arngrim - DOF coding and information
NOTES:
- When game is not in progress, holding down left flipper for about 3-5 seconds will bring up the options menu. Left flipper selects item, right flipper changes option.
- In addition to the "standard" keys (typically "1" to start game and "5" for coin), I've added "3" for coin and "4" for coin and auto-start game to simulate 3 coin slots
- Shadow config settings; look for these 2 lines near the beginning of the scripting:
Const ShadowFlippersOn = true
Const ShadowBallOn = true

- Change to FALSE if you want either of the shadows not showing on your tables
XENONPH's v1.0 TWEAKS:
- Added modified JPSalas Lut script, toggled with Buy-In key (2 key). Note: tapping this key will step the table through 12 different lighting levels.
- Adjusted all Playfield Insert Lights brightness from 2 to 8.
- Adjusted BumperLights Intensity from 6 to 16.
Neptune (Gottlieb 1978) v1.0 Tweakedb.PNG
Neptune (Gottlieb 1978) v1.0 Tweakedc.PNG
Reactions: DrRetro
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back