Pinbot 2002 (Original) VP8

VP8 SS Original Table Pinbot 2002 (Original) VP8 v0.97a

No permission to download
Pinbot 2002 (Original) VP8 v0.97a

Another gorgeous, borderline-unfinished gem from SER. The game is tricky, but fair. You'll need to get a feel for the layout, how to make shots, and which ones to be wary of. Patient ball-control and flipper-play is needed at all times, yet sometimes it's necessary to throw caution to the wind in order to chain shots together.

I'd say increasing balls from three to five is probably a fair adjustment (set "BallCount" to a negative number in "Table_init").

Remember to hit "S" to turn on music. SER seems to have made all the music for his tables himself, a nice, personal touch.

I'm a big fan of SER's tables, and this is probably my favorite, by a nose. I certainly recommend checking them all out!

Note: Unfortunately, after finally locking a ball and playing a round of two-ball multiball, the second time I tried to get a ball locked, the table went in to limbo. --@Ike Savage
  • Pinbot 2002 (SER) (0.97a).jpg
    Pinbot 2002 (SER) (0.97a).jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 321
Reactions: Wylte
Author
SER
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from SER

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "(mis)Adventures in Cooking".
      Back