anyone else having problems downloading?

faralos

Faralos
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flash
here is the screen I always seem to get, I've tried logging in and NOT logging in but it's the same darn screen! I want to download pins, but can't get past this screen

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 423
Upvote 0
Nope, no problem here.

The McD

Working fine here too, I just downloaded Johnny Mnemonic without issue. Occasionally when I click the "Downloads" link it brings me to the front page instead, though clicking it a second time always works. I've never seen the message you're getting.

no problems here - looks like you have a cookies problem - make sure you have them enabled for this site, and maybe refresh them by deleting the ones allready in your system.

Oh - and are you still having issues with the graphics anti-spam lettering things around about? have found using a zoom function in your browser alleviates the issue... (just an fyi)

I have the same problem. Currently using FireFox, but the same problem happens with Internet Explorer 6. I don't know how to fix that. HELP!

Maybe it's JPH screwing around with the download system? I don't have any problems here with Firefox. On the contrary, the site actually properly remembers my cookies!

The McD

Yes, I can't get any downloads. I just get a screen that says No download catagories available. Downloads disabled.

I already tried access the site, and there's no problem for me also. Keep on coming!

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Isaac Sauvage has posted a new reply in the thread "(mis)Adventures in Cooking".
      Back