anyone else having problems downloading?

faralos

Faralos
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flash
here is the screen I always seem to get, I've tried logging in and NOT logging in but it's the same darn screen! I want to download pins, but can't get past this screen

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 423
Upvote 0
Nope, no problem here.

The McD

Working fine here too, I just downloaded Johnny Mnemonic without issue. Occasionally when I click the "Downloads" link it brings me to the front page instead, though clicking it a second time always works. I've never seen the message you're getting.

no problems here - looks like you have a cookies problem - make sure you have them enabled for this site, and maybe refresh them by deleting the ones allready in your system.

Oh - and are you still having issues with the graphics anti-spam lettering things around about? have found using a zoom function in your browser alleviates the issue... (just an fyi)

I have the same problem. Currently using FireFox, but the same problem happens with Internet Explorer 6. I don't know how to fix that. HELP!

Maybe it's JPH screwing around with the download system? I don't have any problems here with Firefox. On the contrary, the site actually properly remembers my cookies!

The McD

Yes, I can't get any downloads. I just get a screen that says No download catagories available. Downloads disabled.

I already tried access the site, and there's no problem for me also. Keep on coming!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back