Bumper Pool and Billiards (Original)

Flipperless Original Table BAM FP Bumper Pool and Billiards (Original) v2.0 BAM

No permission to download
Future Pinball
@TerryRed
If you have been randomly given the Reality Stone, then you have a choice to simply shoot it like a pool ball or use it. As with any of the Infinity stones, you can only use them once in a given game.
If you choose to use the Reality stone feature, then you can select which of your balls it will apply to. All pegs and bumpers dissapear and reality is distorted and you can simply shoot that ball into the hole unobstructed. .

I used TerryReds pinup mode for ball and table animations...
View attachment Reality Mode.mp4

Mind Stone -
If you are randomly given the Mind Stone, you can either simply shoot it like any other ball or use it to control the mind of your opponent...
this feature allows you to shoot ALL of your opponents balls at once wherever you wish on the table...use your flipper keys first to decide which of your opponents balls you are aiming your shot from...
View attachment mind stone.mp4

Last edited:
Soul Stone -
If you are randomly given this stone, again you can either choose to shoot it or remove a soul (one ball) of yours or your opponent's.
when the Soul is taken , your turn is over. You may choose to remove an opponents ball for example his time stone to prevent him from using that power during the game...
View attachment Soul Stone.mp4

Last edited:
Space Stone -
As you can guess you can either shoot this stone or use it. When you use it you can choose to move any ball on the table through space wherever you wish except in the hole. You may choose to move your opponents ball to a grid locked position in the centre of the table for instance...
Once you use it your turn is over...
View attachment Space Stone.mp4

Last edited:
Wow, just... just goggling my eyes at this point. oO

Like so-- yours and @Terry's stuff based on Rafal's @ravarcade advancements.

Back in the 'VP day,' we'd have been doing elaborately-synchronised handstands if Randy had come even 10k near coding all these goodies, lol.

Wow, just... just goggling my eyes at this point. oO

Like so-- yours and @Terry's stuff based on Rafal's @ravarcade advancements.

Back in the 'VP day,' we'd have been doing elaborately-synchronised handstands if Randy had come even 10k near coding all these goodies, lol.
ya I am trying to use as many of BAMs latest features just to test drive them and learn em

Time Stone -
Again either shoot it or use it. If you use it , you can either go back in time to start game again (if you are losing you may choose to do this) or go forward in time (you can only do this if you have 2 or more balls less than your opponent remaining on the table.

In the video below , I choose to shoot the Space ball into the hole so I will have the opportunity then to use the time stone to win the game...and this case the tournament.
View attachment Future Pinball 2021-08-01 18-01-55-46.mp4

Last edited:
And finally Power Stone -
Shoot it or use it .....when you use it you will be shooting ALL of your balls wherever you wish on the table...use flipper keys to choose which of your balls to aim from...be careful though if one of your balls goes in your own hole..YOU LOSE ....he he

View attachment Future Pinball 2021-08-01 17-59-51-63.mp4

Last edited:
And finally Power Stone -
Shoot it or use it .....when you use it you will be shooting ALL of your balls wherever you wish on the table...use flipper keys to choose which of your balls to aim from...be careful though if one of your balls goes in your own hole.. YOU LOSE ....he he
Oh nO, Bob!

It's just too much like my ex, all over again. :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back