I've made a decison

I couldn't agree more. I think what John has mistaken as some bizarre plot on my part to make him look bad actually started as a response to something that myself or you or other members of this site who haven't taken six-year vacations hold dear to our hearts... you don't screw with SteveOz! He's the tireless, steady hand on the rudder of this site, and performs the task without rocking the boat. I don't think he's missed any time except for when his bike tried to murder him... and now, because I assume he's taken a mourning period after that whole British Open/Adam Scott thing (Aussies just shouldn't play golf!)
And you're right John... as with you, I have been foolish in the past and will be in the future. But I can guarantee you this, nothing I have said in this thread fits that description. I'll be able to read this a year from now and know that I was on the side of the angels. I doubt that you will be able to say the same.

I didn't screw with Steve, he tried to screw with me. But since you have made him an angel, I suppose he can do no wrong. And since you seem to have labeled me evil, I suppose I can do no right. And for four of the four and a half years I was gone, I didn't have Internet access, so I couldn't have been here if I had wanted to. But since you think you have all the answers, paint the picture any way you want, no sweat.

But since you think you have all the answers, paint the picture any way you want, no sweat.

Well, thank you for finally admitting that, John... it's appreciated. Steve did not screw with you, he simply told you that we don't lock threads here. BTW "side of the angels" is just a phrase not meant to be taken literally. You're not evil... just tactless.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has posted a new reply in the thread "What music are you listening to?".
      Back