JAWS (Original) BIGGER BOAT EDITION (PinEvent V2, FizX 3.3)

SS Original Table FizX BAM FP JAWS (Original) BIGGER BOAT EDITION (PinEvent V2, FizX 3.3) 1.7

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Future Pinball
TerryRed updated JAWS (Original) BIGGER BOAT EDITION (PinEvent V2 - FizX) with a new update entry:

1.2 - FizX physics v2.0, New Fleep Sounds

- added missing tilt bob code for PinEvent V2
- fix for error if disabling the use_PUP_Stream_Billboard
- updated table and physics to FizX v2.0 (should now use 1K ball model zip file)
- updated PinEvent V2 Ball Rolling functions: new singular code for both FP and PUP SSF
- updated PinEvent V2 PinMechSound code to support new FizX auto ball hit events based on PF materials
- removed all triggers and sounds used for ball hit sounds (no longer needed with FizX v2.0)
- added more...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Aie !
La version 1.1 fonctionne parfaitement
Mais la 1.2 ne s ouvre pas , future pinball se ferme au chargement de la table
Tout est à jour Bam, cfg, le reste aussi
je ne comprend pas je suis en mode bureau , toutes les autres tables marchent super
merci de votre conseil svp

Aie !
La version 1.1 fonctionne parfaitement
Mais la 1.2 ne s ouvre pas , future pinball se ferme au chargement de la table
Tout est à jour Bam, cfg, le reste aussi
je ne comprend pas je suis en mode bureau , toutes les autres tables marchent super
merci de votre conseil svp

Be sure you are updated to the newest BAM 1.5-357. 1.2 table requires this. 1.1 table did not. (Don't assume you are up to date)

Then after downloading the newest BAM and updating, you MUST patch both FP and BAM for 4 GB afterward. Follow the included Install Instructions.

Ouah !
Trop fort Me Terry Red
Je n avais pas patché ! (Excuser - moi)
Fait à présent la table est magnifique !!!
Merci beaucoup et Bravo pour toutes ces Super Tables !

TerryRed updated JAWS (Original) BIGGER BOAT EDITION (PinEvent V2, FizX) with a new update entry:

1.3 - FizX physics and Ball Rolling Sound updates and fixes

- updated FizX physics code to change how ball ID's are handled to prevent conflicts
- updated FizX physics code for more efficient Rubber bounce handling
- updated Ball Rolling Sound code to change how ball ID's are tracked to prevent conflicts
- removed old PUPRollingUpdateTimer commands that are no longer used (would give an error if PinEvent Settings were forced to be disabled)
- enabled water animation in VR Room for all modes

Thank you Terry! I've had all my components disconnected for the last 8 months while I built a cabinet. The cabinet is finally finished and this was one I've really been waiting to use. Thank you for this fantastic piece of work!!

Got an odd one for you Terry. The previous version 1.3 was good with no artifacting, but on the 1.4 version I noticed the lights by the drop targets are almost obscured by what looks like a shadow. When I go to manual mode and go over them it is gone. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Jaws.png
    Jaws.png
    459.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Jaws2.png
    Jaws2.png
    523.8 KB · Views: 10
Got an odd one for you Terry. The previous version 1.3 was good with no artifacting, but on the 1.4 version I noticed the lights by the drop targets are almost obscured by what looks like a shadow. When I go to manual mode and go over them it is gone. Any ideas?

Looks like the forward rendering isn't showing correctly from that low angle camera view.

In the FP editor, click / select each of the drop targets, then right-click, choose Send to Back.

Save table.

Thanks, but the drop targets didn't fix. It ended up being the "orn-hole-3bank-short" oval that encompasses them though. I sent that to back and fixed it! Thanks!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    158.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
TerryRed updated JAWS (Original) BIGGER BOAT EDITION (PinEvent V2, FizX 3.2) with a new update entry:

- table completely updated for FizX v3.2 physics
- new Lighting settings in TABLE OPTIONS in the table script
- small fixes
- updated PuP-Pack

Note: if using any PUP features, then you must use the new updated PuP-Pack with this new table update! (it won't load any other version)

Remove the old pup-pack and replace it with the new version, then run the OPTION BAT file in the PuP-Pack folder that matches your setup.

TerryRed updated JAWS (Original) BIGGER BOAT EDITION (PinEvent V2, FizX 3.3) with a new update entry:

1.6 - FizX 3.3

- updated table for FizX physics v3.3 (much more efficient with CPU usage)
- new Debug options that can be enabled / disabled
- new Toggle_Static_Camera option (disables toggling the static view during attract mode with plunger button)
- use_RayCast_Shadows can now completely disable ray cast shadows (no need to disable in the BAM menu after)
- texture and lighting adjustments

Note: this table update requires the new BAM 1.5-373 update (included in my newest FP and BAM Essenstials AIO)

No. :)

Please no posting of mods / suggestions here. (but do report errors, etc)

If I want to make changes, I will do so at some point in the future... eventually. There is always other ideas I have yet to add... but only so much time.

I'm just a wee bit busy with a 1000 other things and more than a few other big tables that need finishing.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: jumpyspider is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back