Medieval Castle (Original) (FizX 3.3)

SS Original Table FizX BAM FP Medieval Castle (Original) (FizX 3.3) v1.1

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Future Pinball
Try opening the FP editor and click on the "Table" pull down menu and click on "Table Info...". Then click on the button "Reset fpRAM file to Defaults". That will delete the fpRAM file and then try it again.

If the error persists, try opening the script and search for "Sub TriggerP4_Hit()". Create a blank line below this line and enter "End Sub" on the blank line (no quotes). Then save and try it again.
Reset fpRAM and it worked the first pass through but then errored out the second time I went up there.

I added the End Sub but now it errors immediately on game start:
Pinball Meditation Error
Script Error: Line 8220
Expected Statement

Reset fpRAM and it worked the first pass through but then errored out the second time I went up there.

I added the End Sub but now it errors immediately on game start:
Pinball Meditation Error
Script Error: Line 8220
Expected Statement
Sorry, I intended to have you enter "Exit Sub". Try the attachment.

Attachments

• Medieval Castle 1.1 Exit Sub.fpt
    32.9 MB · Views: 17
Sorry, I intended to have you enter "Exit Sub". Try the attachment.
Same fp error
Pinball Meditation Error
Script Error: Line 4565
Object Required 'fp_item'

Same fp error
Pinball Meditation Error
Script Error: Line 4565
Object Required 'fp_item'
Line 4565 is a line in the FizX code that runs "FlipperStroke()". I copied the FizX code out of the AIO and didn't have any errors when I played it. I am pretty sure that is not it.

'fp_item' is some SSF code. There is some SSF code on the gate that the ball hits immediately after rolling over the yellow trigger. The following is the SSF code for it. Of course, the code in red is the 'fp_item' and it is a valid object. Try deleting all 3 lines from the version I just posted and then play it just to see what happens.

Sub OrbitGate2_Hit
PinMechSound ("mech_Gate_1"), OrbitGate2, GSVsoft, , , ""
End Sub

If that doesn't work, try deleting the sub TriggerP4_Hit(). Delete the 2 lines below and everything in between.

Sub TriggerP4_Hit()
End Sub

Note that there are numerous occurrences of "End Sub". Just delete everything to the first occurrence of "End Sub" below "Sub TriggerP4_Hit()".

Last edited:
I tried testing this some more. Can't make that error occur. With SSF enabled or disabled, etc.

For anyone who can't hear PUP SSF sounds... on this table their volume is tied to variables called GSVloud (which is set to 0.5 by default on this table instead of 1.0) and GSVsoft. These settings apply to both FP and SSF mechanical sounds. PUP SSF sound levels are normally not as loud as FP sound, so having GSVloud = 0.5 makes SSF sounds really low. So try changing that to 1.0 and see if you can hear SSF better?

Line 4565 is a line in the FizX code that runs "FlipperStroke()". I copied the FizX code out of the AIO and didn't have any errors when I played it. I am pretty sure that is not it.

'fp_item' is some SSF code. There is some SSF code on the gate that the ball hits immediately after rolling over the yellow trigger. The following is the SSF code for it. Of course, the code in red is the 'fp_item' and it is a valid object. Try deleting all 3 lines from the version I just posted and then play it just to see what happens.

Sub OrbitGate2_Hit
PinMechSound ("mech_Gate_1"), OrbitGate2, GSVsoft, , , ""
End Sub

If that doesn't work, try deleting the sub TriggerP4_Hit(). Delete the 2 lines below and everything in between.

Sub TriggerP4_Hit()
End Sub

Note that there are numerous occurrences of "End Sub". Just delete everything to the first occurrence of "End Sub" below "Sub TriggerP4_Hit()".
Still getting an error. Not a big deal I will just delete the table. Thanks for all the help.

Still getting an error. Not a big deal I will just delete the table. Thanks for all the help.

It doesn't make sense. If you did the 2 things I suggested in my last message, you would have deleted all the possible sources of the error. ...Unless you are getting a new error.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back