Solid State Machines

Shockman

appropriate at this time
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Star Trek
Get it here.

-Fixed the credit light. Thanks to Destruk for that.

Attachments

• mmpac_217.jpg
    mmpac_217.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 567
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Shockman for your continued development of this table in pursuit of perfection. :)

Whilst not one of my favourites, it does play rather well :)

Shock, if you could actually keep yourself in your table-building mindset, we would be much better off as you do have done some great work with this table. This is much better than your rants and raves about VPF.

I know Slapnuts. I know.

Thank you Shockman!!!

Hea, I put a plug in for you to be unBanned from VPF (fingers crossed). So if and when this will ever happen, please be nice ok?!

Done any more work on the Bizzle Bowler?!

Posting it is not a problem. I'll post POTO in a thread as well if asked. It just will never be hosted where I could be banned ever again. CD's are fine. Ebay, sites that mod and post, or just post warez sites, and they can even say they built it. These sites don't link tables with people, and don't even claim to have a update process. But it will not be 'hosted' at any site that would ban me for saying something, and it will not be given to a site that would let one staffer or all lie to me.
In other words you can mod it and sell it, but you can't download it from VPF's or PN's hosting service.

Thanks Ron. I thought you would like this one. This hobby is not mine alone, or I would get much more work done. I get diverted by the people and enjoy them more than the product, but that means that the ones that lie to me, and ban me and bait and tease me or want me outhave an opposite impact. I have not worked on the bowler since the last posted WIP, other than a bit of scoring and changing the slope of the table because someone said the ball don't make it all the time. Now it will never miss the end of the lane or the roll up the rack. I don't know if it will be finished because I don't work on it any more. I'm too busy trying to get my membership back and am upset because what I was told what would happen, what happened, what I was told would end it, and what happened, and because of the back stabbing liars that said if AJ said it was OK then it would be OK.

even elton knows that's wrong, but he sucks shit out of their asses when he is not careful. Everyone knows it's wrong. Steve voted to keep me banned there, so he must think it's OK for them to set me up to think I was going to get some other punishment then do a lifetime IP ban. He must think it's OK for them to taunt me to take it up with AJ and lie about that. He must think that it is OK for nicolas.b to lie about what he would do if said what he wanted. That was reinstatment he was dangling in front of me till the point that all that was left to do was to keep his part of the deal then I havn't heard a word from him. Steve thinks that is right but would ban me from this site if I tell him that he is the stupid fucker that we have seen that he his.

The rest of the membership just get so sick of hearing about it. And though I don't understand, (the idiots could skip any and all that they wish), I can't denie it either because I see it. And I don't blame them, I just don't understand why they would rather me go away that the problem. I dissagree though. I think I should have a right and I think I do have a right to say what is on my mind, Why I am like I am, and answer questions like "why?". "Why is your tables gone". "Why do you not produce anymore?"

Thanks for the plug Ron, but drop it. I got into trouble because I would not drop something that should not have ever happened, so much so that if you ask ANYONE else, NEVER DID HAPPEN, you can't reason with these rat bags.

I attach the rest to back up my claims. This is big stuff, and if ONE FUCKING THING was a lie, then I should be hunted down and shot, let alone banned.

nicolas.b is a liar. He said if I got into ANY more trouble (he listed everything, spam, personal attacks) that I would be confined to the argument clinic at VPF. This is a membership folks, I could post (there) Read (anywhere) and PM anyone, and I could keep my tables hosted and updated there and download tables that the other people have made.
nicolas.b is a liar. He said if said that it was a bit clearer this A>B>C thing of his that he would discuss bringing me back. I had an idea that he wanted a bit more when I said it was a bit clearer, and I had quite a bit more. I said I could fully understand how they could think how they do.
Nicolas.b is a liar. He said that I got in touch with AJ and worked something out with him that he would live with that decision. The right thing top do woul;d be for him to kill himself of live with AJ's decision. Only one of those two things would mean that he is not the liar we all see. We have all read those posts he as made, have we not? Enough surly has, BECAUSE NO ONE SAYS IT's A LIE, they just say "Get over it" "So what" " It's just you" "They're sweet honest people" Fuck. what I said they said and did is the truth, deal with it. It's not pretty, so what

I'm sorry I have to harp on it so much. I don't understand why I should have to, but it's not going to stop. All I have that could work is the truth, If I have to stay on it till the next staff comes then I will. I have e-mailed AJ again and I think he will help me out.

TMFP lied to me. To you too. He said he put me on a probation, but posted the conversation. I said if that was the case then don't do it. I just wanted my voluntary R/O lifted as lio said would happen whenever I asked. There was nothing to probate. It was even after 6 months, not before as they say.
TMFP said "someone wants their membership back." Yes, he said their membership, and that's what it is. He asked a bunch of questions and I gave the right answers. A lie? No. He said he never actually said anything, and I agree. Not really a lie, maybe he is just an asshole.
TMFP said I could get another account and post with it for as long as I could refrain from tormenting the staff about past issues. He edited his post, but enough of you have read it already. That was a staffer talking to me about the a posting account at VPF, It was just a lie though. He banned my IP as soon as I posted, and I was able to download only one VPM table.

StevOz voted that my lifetime IP ban at VPF should go on. He is a staffer there, as well as here. He don't say those thing I say are lies, there is just too many people on deck at a time to get away with that, he says I bring it up too much. LOL. I think enough will be when someone will say "you know what? That's NOT right" You should at the very least do waht you said you were going to do (confinment to the AC, a working alt, abiding by what he worked out with AJ (which was JUST WHAT nicolas.b thought up in the first place, getting the "membership back that someone wants", or any of a number of things that they said they would do.

StevOz brought this to PN. He said that he voted to keep me lifetime IP banned at VPF. He said that here at PN.

StevOz did not vote for a lifetime ban, he voted that your ban at that time should continue, bit of a difference between what you care to read into/write into things and what actually is as usual....

I did not say you voted for it. Fuck man stop it already. I said you voted that it should continue. I assume you meant it should continue even though I was told that I was going to be confined to the AC if I gave them ANY amunition. I assume it don't matter to you that they said that if AJ reversed it then so be it, I can assume that that was known but nothing that should matter to anyone. I assume that you voted to keep me banned even though you knew that I was told that all I had to say was that it was a bit clearer and we could talk.
Fuck man, it it going to cost me another two weeks to tell you what you are?

"go on". that means continue, not come to be.

F U C K

Why was I told I would be confined to the AC? In YOUR opinion Steve? What was it when I was banned? A change of minds? not at this cost. A lie? NO? really? what then?

Why was I told by the VPF Admin. that the staff of VPF would live with AJ's decision? I KNOW you don't know. What do you think though? Is it like me that if you guys cant get in touch with him then I can't either, and that even if I did then he would probably not give me anything? I would still call that a lie after it is said and (done(not)) What do you call it Steve, a misunderstanding, something that never happened, or that it just don't matter because it is no skin off your teeth, just mine, and that is OK? This one I typed about enough for a book, and you would think that it had never once even come up if you look at what other people say about it. What do you say about that, or are we going to go on pretending that it never was said and that this is all my own fault and that I should leave you alone and let you vote to keep me banned regardless of what you really think or perhaps know.

What do you think of nicolas.b telling me we could talk about my reinstatment if I said it was a bit clearer? You Steve, what do you think about that. It's just spam to read isn't it, you twerp. Or am I wrong? that never happened either, or am I wrong, it did happen but it don't matter?

Oh, I almost forgot to ask. Why would you vote to have my lifetime IP ban continue at VPF?

You can assume all you want, you usually do.

No, it will cost you 3 weeks next time, though feel free to bay at the moon here in the Junkyard, piss, moan, call me names all you like.

You think that is what I want to assume?

When I am told I am going to confined to the AC, that is what I want to assume, that is what I assume. What do think I should assume, for my own good, and for yours?
When I am told we can talk about lifting the ban, I want to assume we are at least going to discuss it.

I don't WANT to assume the entire staff at VPF are fucking liars, I just do, and I don't want to, but I have no reason to assume they are not, and every reason to assume that they are. It has nothing to do with what I want, or I would assume that this new staff was honest and that I was going to get my membership back like they said and we would all at least try to get along. That's what I want and I think you know that, though it is nothing for you to type that you think I want to assume these things are the best I can expect from these people. I do, but I don't WANT to.

Well I don't know about you, but calling others fucking liars and every other insult you can think of hardly goes down as a discussion in my book.

As for your AC deal or whatever it was I was not privy to it, other staff were dealing.

Basically Shockman, there is only one way to get your membership back at VPF and that is to ask for it back, saying your sorry for all the fussing and fighting.

Then you would be back on a read only account for a time, then after a time, if noone complained about any unwanted PMs you would be granted posting rights.

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

Re: RE: Mr. & Mrs. PAC-MAN version bb5.2 released

StevOz said:
Basically Shockman, there is only one way to get your membership back at VPF and that is to ask for it back, saying your sorry for all the fussing and fighting.

Then you would be back on a read only account for a time, then after a time, if noone complained about any unwanted PMs you would be granted posting rights.

After how much time?

RE: Re: RE: Mr. & Mrs. PAC-MAN version bb5.2 released

I dunno, how much time, though I will ask, not my decision to make.

StevOz said:

Could I please have my membership back? I'm sorry for the fussing and fighting.

I've posted a link to this thread in the VPF staff forums.

You said it was a way to get my membership back, not a way to get you to link to this thread. Just do it your self. Over-rule nic and tmfp like they did to AJ's attemp to help me.

Just when I thought the evil shockman was gone to be replaced by nice shockman up he pops again! :evil:

There's Ron trying to say to VPF you're a reformed character again when over on PN you're repeating the ante once more. Shockman on self destruct mode. FFS

Shockman said:
even elton knows that's wrong, but he sucks shit out of their asses when he is not careful.

Not sure I know which part of your saga you're referring to :s

But, for the record, I generally don't suck shit from nobody :s

I support who I support for the reason I may give at the time, and no other reason. I do not support all the staffers all of the time. Adults disagree from time to time, that's life and we have to accept it. If ya don't, you end up in all sorts of messes like you only know too well. Sad but true! :(

Mmmm ... thought someone had replied to this at 20.08 :s

You can delete your last post, no matter how long ago you posted it. I realised that you were baiting me at a time when the VPF staff is again reviewing my complaint and request for my membership and it clicked, you don't want it fixed. you either want me gone or ranting.

That's the irony. Working together we can cleanup these forums, working against each other we can't. And I mean clean them up literally. If I deleted this post then you could delete yours, but if you asked me to by replying in this post then I could not. I'm not suggesting we should do that, it's not prudent at this juncture and there is faster and easier ways. I have deleted many posts, and renamed most of my threads. So what?

There is no evil Shockman elton, and there is no nice Shockman. When I said things that the staff did not like like Black is going to fuck up VP (he was a staffer again when I said that), or that the site needed to get some work first and suggest donations later, or to a member that is on me almost like you are to 'talk to the finger' that is not evil. Inthe first case it's an opinion that is shared by all. In the second, it's an opinion, and in the third it is nice, at least it is as nice as walking away, which is what it meant, not that I wanted to fuck his ass or anything nasty.

When I help newbies I am not being nice, I am doing my duty as a member. When I share a table, I am not being nice, I am being a member.

When I pull my tables I am not being nice or evil, I am keeping control of the table instead of freezing it and leaving a past version for their share of the masses.

Through the good times and the bad there has been no good and evil Shockman. Just Shockman.

Now go get me something to drink!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Mr. & Mrs. PAC-MAN version bb5.2 release

Shockman said:
realised that you were baiting me at a time when the VPF staff is again reviewing my complaint and request for my membership and it clicked, you don't want it fixed. you either want me gone or ranting.

FFS you think I'm baiting you! Geese, you see conspiracies wherever you go. :(

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Mr. & Mrs. PAC-MAN version bb5.2 rel

What is it then elton? Why are you on me like a fly on shit?

Did you not see that progress has been happening?

You are an ass kisser elton. Every one can see it, but only I will say it. That is the motivation, not the devil.

Hell, I would not even say it if you would not screem it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: chricky68 has left the room.
      Back