rbizzleworld.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,658
  • grimreaper.jpg
    grimreaper.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,640
The Grim Reaper looks awesome.

John

zerhino said:
Both interesting layouts in their own way.

Well, for a newbe at this, I don't think I'm off to a bad start. I think Grim Reaper is by far my best work. I've added some more stuff to it:

Attachments

• grimreaper_178.jpg
    grimreaper_178.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,605
rpbizzle47 said:
zerhino said:
Both interesting layouts in their own way.

Well, for a newbe at this, I don't think I'm off to a bad start. I think Grim Reaper is by far my best work. I've added some more stuff to it:

I have two more tables, but I don't have a screenshot of "Rawhide"....I forgot to put it on the disk I brought to the library. Maybe Tiltjlp would be so kind and post a screeny of it for me! :) This is my Moo Moo Buckeroo table:

Attachments

• moomoobuckeroo.jpg
    moomoobuckeroo.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,607
You didn't send me Rawhide, but it sounds like a western theme, which are some of my favorite themes and tables. Seems like you're learning quickly Ron.

John

tiltjlp said:
You didn't send me Rawhide, but it sounds like a western theme, which are some of my favorite themes and tables. Seems like you're learning quickly Ron.

John

I send it on a different disk! I thought you would have received it by now though. I just tried to upload my Moo Moo Buckeroo table, but I couldn't tell if it went through or not :(

I hate not being able to use my own computer! :x

Oh well, I guess things COULD be worse! :) Like not having any fingers to type with. Maybe, I'll be able to get to my son's house tonight where I have a little more computer control. :)

So, should I still upload Jail Break and Grim Reaper to VPO for you, or will you do that yourself tonight? Maybe I'll get Rawhide today. I sent you the others back by mail today, since you hadn't responded to my PMs with the tables attached.

John

BTW.....Did I mention anything about giving PacDude a run for the money?! LOL :)

No, but really. I wonder what he could do with some of my tables! :)

rpbizzle47 said:
I send it on a different disk! I thought you would have received it by now though. I just tried to upload my Moo Moo Buckeroo table, but I couldn't tell if it went through or not :(

I hate not being able to use my own computer! :x

Oh well, I guess things COULD be worse! :) Like not having any fingers to type with. Maybe, I'll be able to get to my son's house tonight where I have a little more computer control. :)

Moo Moo Buckeroo went through Ron, but since it's flippered, we can't host it. I'll check it out and see about uploading it to VPO for you with the others.

John

tiltjlp said:
So, should I still upload Jail Break and Grim Reaper to VPO for you, or will you do that yourself tonight? Maybe I'll get Rawhide today. I sent you the others back by mail today, since you hadn't responded to my PMs with the tables attached.

John

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to get to the library to check my emails John. Please release those tables ASAP! :)

Thank you so much man. Your the greatest.

I am sort of cool, aren't I? I don't want your money, it wasn't that much. I'll also upload Moo Moo Buckeroo, which is a nifty table with some fun sounds. I added a custom ball to it and made one of you decals into a test box and reduced the size of it. I'm sure you know which one I mean, I would have rather deleted it, but I do appreciate it.

John

Moo Moo

tiltjlp said:
I am sort of cool, aren't I? I don't want your money, it wasn't that much. I'll also upload Moo Moo Buckeroo, which is a nifty table with some fun sounds. I added a custom ball to it and made one of you decals into a test box and reduced the size of it. I'm sure you know which one I mean, I would have rather deleted it, but I do appreciate it.

John

I couldn't tell if the upload went through, but I'm glad you got it. I thought that if someone was to just play it one time and it put a smile on their face when they here the sound effect....it's well worth my time in making it. I'm in great need of sound files and images. I hate using the same sounds for my tables. I know which decal you fixed....thanks alot!

I'm over at my son's house right now and was hoping to get the Grim Reaper and Jailbreak tables from there, but I didn't see them. Oh well, you said you mailed them, so I'll gettem' sooner or later.

On a side note to Shockman: Shock, I'm truely sorry we got disconnected when you called. I wife handed me a cordless phone the had a low battery. Just my luck.... I told her I had my doubts you'd call back after that. Truely sorry Shock, I was really excited to hear your voice on the phone and wish I could've talked to you a bit. I hope your not mad and I hope your feeling better now.

I have my Rawhide screenshot with me now:

Attachments

• rawhide_206.jpg
    rawhide_206.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,529
rpbizzle47 said:
John....your MORE than cool man! :)

I've started working on another table last night. This one is going to be of a motorcycle riding theme called: Live to Ride:

I hope this screenshot works!

Attachments

• livetoride.jpg
    livetoride.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 553
I learned a few tricks about how to make the ramps work! Man you can hit the ramp a top speed and that ball will NOT excape the ramp!!! Better be quick with the flippers when the ball reaches them! :) LOL

Good that youl learned how to do that. An ender would make the ramp look better though.

zerhino said:
Good that youl learned how to do that. An ender would make the ramp look better though.

I didn't have an ender to use :( and I couldn't figure out how to make the 12 foot tall wall (LOL) at the end to look like a ender.

You can trash that screenshot because I gave the table a new coat of paint so to speak and it's NOTHING like the screenshot I posted. Sorry I jumped the gun on that one! :) I'm hoping I can get over to my son's house this evening and get my tables upload to VP-Originals. I think I've done pretty good so far with what little I know. Just a fews weeks ago I was telling myself I couldn't do it and now I'm just about ready to turn 5 tables loose. Their not the greatest tables, but hea.... at least I'm given it my best shot. :)

rpbizzle47 said:
zerhino said:

I didn't have an ender to use :( and I couldn't figure out how to make the 12 foot tall wall (LOL) at the end to look like a ender.

You can trash that screenshot because I gave the table a new coat of paint so to speak and it's NOTHING like the screenshot I posted. Sorry I jumped the gun on that one! :) I'm hoping I can get over to my son's house this evening and get my tables upload to VP-Originals. I think I've done pretty good so far with what little I know. Just a fews weeks ago I was telling myself I couldn't do it and now I'm just about ready to turn 5 tables loose. Their not the greatest tables, but hea.... at least I'm given it my best shot. :)

That's the whole key Ron, do your best and try to improve with every table. And don't be afraid to look at other people's scripts to learn how they do things. And there's no one right way, it's whatever works for you. Also, use the Visual Guide and ask questions if you're not sure about something. But always try to do it yourself first.

John

To make an ender make a wall at the height of the end of the ramp and smoothe the edged, then shape it as a half circle. If you cant do it, dont worry about it. It just looks a little nicer.

zerhino said:
To make an ender make a wall at the height of the end of the ramp and smoothe the edged, then shape it as a half circle. If you cant do it, dont worry about it. It just looks a little nicer.

I tried doing tat but the wall was to thick. I guess I should have worked on it a little more. Oh well, I'll see if I can make them today.

I have a new one to release as soon as I get some sound files imported into it. Here's a screenshot of my Rocky Horror Picture Show table:

Attachments

• rockyhorror_687.jpg
    rockyhorror_687.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 351
There IS a God!!! I found a bunch of mp3 music files for my Rocky Horror table!!!!

You folks are going to LOVE this table! :)

Gidday Ron, you know there is another emulator called MFME2.0 (multiple fruit machine emulator) with this you can extract the sounds from the games roms and what do ya know, there's a Rocky Horror Show fruit machine. ;)

You can get the emulator, it's games and roms here, though you'll need to register, it's free.

http://www.fruit-emu.com/

I'll post a sample .wav in my next post, first, here's a pic of the emulator up and running in sample rip mode. :)

Attachments

• rocky.jpg
    rocky.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 382
Toucha, toucha, touch, touch me, I wanna be dirty. :shock:

Attachments

• 18.zip
    163.8 KB · Views: 227
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: jumpyspider is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back