Side images on posts covering tabs at top of screen?

druadic

20+ YEARS as a VP author. How time flies...
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Anything before 1939 (pre war), Firepower II, Agents 777
Has anyone else ran into this? Just wondering as it happens to me all the time.

Just FYI.

Upvote 0
Hi my friend!!
Hope all is going well for you and family!!

Can you post a screenshot of this?
I don't think I have ran into this, but a screenshot would help me determine if I have or not.

Well it seems like it has to do with Firefox. I tried to take a snapshot of it happening and the second I went to my menu button, in flash it disappeared. Now that is strange. Maybe it's just me. Sorry to bother you guys. Kind of embarrassing that it is only happening to me and no one else.

An idea. What resolution are you using? If you have a phone, does this happen as well? I have firefox on another computer, but my res is very high, so it may be a too low of a res that only affects firefox, as this site template is fixed width, and you may be trying to display the site on a lower resolution than what is set in the template.

I'm using a laptop so the dpi may be the issue. I'll check it out later. Thanks.

Yeah @druadic, there are so many variables so a screenshot would help, these include where on the site it happened (home page, resources, media, etc.), device used (phone, tablet, pc), browser and now whether one of the new Styles is activated.

Thanks to all for trying to help!

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: blackspatular is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back