Today's Birthdays

Not to slag off any other authors from the time, but I feel like when @jpsalas first joined the VP scene, it's like-- instantly we got a huge shot of professionalism, good-spiritedness, & surprisingly ego-less dedication to pin-sim work.

And now?
Now, here's my favorite Smurf cartoon of all time. (can you spot Papa?)

Attachments

• Halloween in Smurf Village.jpg
    Halloween in Smurf Village.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 14
You'll probably see this only after the party but happy birthday:D

Thanks Steve... wish I had that cake 8-)

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XENONPH!!!

Have a blessed and fun day! :birthday:
:laugh13:🎂

Happy Birthday Charles!

@xenonph Happy Birthday. I'm not good at remembering anniversary. Its a good thing that once a while there is a happy anniversary that come up here.

A thing i know is that when it is the anniversary of a women, a great gift for her: simply remember her anniversary and forget her age. hihihihi.

Once again happy birthday! :birthday:
:birthday:

Oh yeah i have a joke for your anniversary, that a guy have told me at work.

Its a workmate that see in some shopping mall a workmate of him at some big distance and notice that he hold the hand of her wife.
The next day at work, he say that he have seen him in the big shopping mall hold the hand of his wife; and that he find it so romantic doing so.

So the other guy say to his workmate: Its nothing being romantic for holding the hand of my wife in the big 3 floors level shopping mall !!
Its simply because that i don't want that my wife escape from my self, with my credit card.

:bonk:
:hysterical:hysterical

Happy Birthday @shiva . I'm not good at remembering anniversary, it's a good thing it have a birthday section here. :birthday:

@StevOz Thanks for the birthday wish. Happy birthday to all the peoples, because i come less on social websites.

I have writen some song, i try to find some packs of musical instruments (piano, synthetiseurs, saxophone, drums, guitars, electric guitars, violons, and more). Maybe plan to make some song album. So like that i play some note with some duration, then add some musical notes (low/high) to do some musical partition. After go into some recording studio to do some recording.

Once again many thanks. A+

@StevOz Thanks for the birthday wish. Happy birthday to all the peoples, because i come less on social websites.

I have writen some song, i try to find some packs of musical instruments (piano, synthetiseurs, saxophone, drums, guitars, electric guitars, violons, and more). Maybe plan to make some song album. So like that i play some note with some duration, then add some musical notes (low/high) to do some musical partition. After go into some recording studio to do some recording.

Once again many thanks. A+
>>>>>i try to find some packs of musical instruments (piano, synthetiseurs, saxophone, drums, guitars, electric guitars, violons, and more).<<<<
i have some music training in piano and keyboard.
not sure what you mean in the phrase above in "i try to find some packs of music of musical instruments for piano,synth, sax,drums,guitars...""
do you mean try to find music tracks on the web to create a music track for your studio recording?

Last edited:
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: MMITG is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back