Today's Birthdays

>>>>>i try to find some packs of musical instruments (piano, synthetiseurs, saxophone, drums, guitars, electric guitars, violons, and more).<<<<
i have some music training in piano and keyboard.
not sure what you mean in the phrase above in "i try to find some packs of music of musical instruments for piano,synth, sax,drums,guitars...""
do you mean try to find music tracks on the web to create a music track for your studio recording?
Its because i have writen text words for a real sad love song. I have in the idea to sing the text i have writen, (i dont sing pretty well) because there is a women that i have love for and want good things for her and me, but that she dont want my love and so i respect her choices. Because i know that singing help liberate emotions, i think it might help my self.

There is a friend of mine that i know face to face that is the signer of a music group band, that i see once a while. I have shown him the text of my song i have writen, he told me that the words are like some love poem and great for a sad song. He have told me to count the (syllabes "french" of the phrases) to try to find out the tempo for the song. I also shown my song writen to a women, and she said that its sad and is a heart grabbing song.

Finding the tempo with it and some packs of musicals instruments, i could with some free softwares as AudacityTeam and LMMS with the (virtual keyboard) put a sound on one virtual piano key. When an other key of the virtual piano is pressed, it play the same sound but lower or higher (tone pitch i think). Like if there is the sound named "sol" as example, when on the virtual keyboard an other button is pressed; then the "sol" become maybe "la" or "si" because of the note is getting higher or lower. Then doing a lot of cut and paste of the sound notes, on a partition time line; it make the background music.

Here is a link to a mp3 song i have sing and composed in french. I was pretty young when i have sing, composed and played this song:

So recently i have writen a new song and want to sign it, to liberate my self for the love i have for this women (not related to the previous french song). Maybe your piano and keyboard training might help? To create some music for the words i want to sign from my heart. But i'm not gonna post it public here the words of my song, because its quite depressing. As told its a sad love poem song.

I think also to maybe simply go to a recording studio: https://www.musicopratik.com/
Simply to sign my sad song and record it, to liberate my sad emotions. I have never been to this place, but my friend that is a signer have suggested me this place. Even if im not a good signer, i feel the need to take out my sadness by signing. It have helped me in the past to put words and create a song, so for this other situation i think it might help also my self.

Thanks for your time.

well, that changes everything.
i can help when it comes to music theory.
i don't get mixed up with other peoples relationships.
this is your thing.
you do what you want to do.

@pinhead1 if you know packs or music instruments free and can be used for any purpose that are downloadble, it would be Treat. l know as example There si the free Google app called : Band Live Rock. You have a virtual drum, virtual electric guitar that when you press some drum or elect guitar, you hear the sound.

@pinhead1 if you know packs or music instruments free and can be used for any purpose that are downloadble, it would be Treat. l know as example There si the free Google app called : Band Live Rock. You have a virtual drum, virtual electric guitar that when you press some drum or elect guitar, you hear the sound.
did you try searching YouTube and on google?
try different keywords in the search.

I have try but mostly i get onto some paying site. @pinhead1 i think (if you want and have time) with your synthetiser choose first an instrument. Then play the note "do" for the lenght of 2 seconds. After a pause of 3 seconds. Then the note "re" for again a time of 2 seconds, after again a silent pause of 3 seconds. You do this from the note (low "do"), to the note (hi "do") for your choosen instrument. Then you do some silent pause of maybe 4 seconds, after you choose an other instrument on your synthetiser; next you play again the notes as "do" for 2 seconds with a pause of 2 seconds, this for each music instruments. Create some mp3 file of your instruments. Also create some notepad text document indicating between this time and that time it's this instrument. Put it in some zip file online and send me the link. A+

@pinhead1 Thanks a lot, it will definitely help me for the music chart, this if the place that is said that on there website say; they have like 300 visits each week. Who know maybe they could be peoples that would be able to read partition of music and play some instrument.

I have also a friend of mine that i have seen yesterday, the signer of a metal rock band. He have told me to calculate the syllabes of my phrases and note the amounts; so he could check it and might find the tempo of my song.

Once again thanks. 👍

Happy Birthday Peter! (Inkochnito!) 🎂
Hope you have a great day!
Your Score and Instruction Card work is appreciated!

Happy Birthday @StevOz !
Hope you have a great day!!
Damn! If my calculations are correct, you are a day ahead in the future, so you have already celebrated yesterday?
Still can't thank you enough bro!
🎂
51QuiNGUtIL._SL500_._AC_SL500_.jpg

71B-Sz-jNAS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Wot, again?
YT keeps bringing the following scene in to my YT feed, lately?
But it's Steve's cake day,
one of the legends of PN... :D

Still tho, it's like Steve right there turns the 'Sheila-principle'
right upon it's head!~

Last edited:
One more cake before midnight! You made it to eleven StevOz! (lol hard to find one that said 61, but has your name!)
venom-cake-design-43.png

Sleepy / Arne would have been 70 years old today.
Happy Birthday! :birthday:
May he rest in peace.

Happy Birthday @druadic ! :yourock:
Hope you have a blessed day!
We all appreciate the treasures you have shared with the community!
:fruitdance:
Thanks. Just updating my system to it's third graphic card, an EVGA 1660 Super Clocked Ultra. WICKED FAST.

Appreciate the kindness guys and yes, I had a pretty good day!

Happy Birthday @Romicco, Dewa gokigen'yō

Hope you liked this anime, it is Subarashī

cake.png

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: chricky68 has left the room.
      Back