JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
I don't have time to visit VPForums much and I'm happy about my situation, what are the pinheads thinking...

This joint is full of (used to be cool) moderators that have no control over the site. The site owner is gone but accepts donations to keep different sites going. Idiots believe their donations keep the VPM tables and roms flowing, i know better.

A donation to AJ's is a donation to the US Marines and i won't support that stuff. The vpf staff has no explaination for the Marines link, they don't have much info because the site owner is Mia...

(speed up downloads by donating?)
used to be more restrictive...

I hope they figure out what pays for what and realize they should probably get paid by the US Government.

Peace!

JPH, I am a little confused
Yes, I know that AJ owns a few sites
but can you please show me the link at VPF that links to a Marines site

as usual your drunken rambles are hard to figure out, jon.

how exactly is VPF related to the US marines?

and considering that you are so obsessed by VPF i presume that you'd like to kick us all out and form your own staff? or perhaps take over the site and run it 'the right way'. gee, how diplomatic and forgiving.

has anybody ever engaged you in a running debate that involved logic and common sense, jon? anyway i've invited you to do so over at VPF in the thread you started about "lifetime bans".

think you can participate without mentioning blowjobs, without swearing so that the word filters turn your posts into stars, and by putting more then two sentences into a coherant paragraph?

knock yourself out, superstar.

You have been brainwashed already?
It's common knowledge to folks that have been around for more than a couple of years....

Search for "Marine" ?

yes obviously i've been brainwashed because i asked you a question. :roll:

and yes i googled "marine"- now what do i do, oh master of knowledge?

Nic,

I believe you must be too disabled to think properly, you turned into the admin you hated a few years ago. TMFP's comments don't matter, he seems like a newbie ignorant dude.

Do what I do, just don't go there again. Sure solved a lot of problems for everyone, I don't need VPF anymore, and I'm sure judging from previous comments and actions, or lack of actions, they are just as happy.

"All animals are created equal"...

"But some animals are more equal than others"
George Orwell

oh, we're all ignorant jackasses as far as you're concerned, jon. :)

my goal upon joining staff has been to turn into a clone of the most hated and feared administrator of the planet- namely madam kinsey. so how am i doing, jon? have i proved myself diabolical yet? if not, i certainly need to try harder. until you flash the christian cross at me i won't be satisfied that my job is done!

but as usual i predict that you will be dodging all questions thrown back at you and will start up some new random insult to make a fresh post. i guess it's hard to think when you've admittedly fried your brain with drugs half a lifetime ago and you need to drink a six-pack of beer in order to get up the cajones to question members of a staff at a site that you are obsessed with, no?

Whilst AJ does run other sites and does take donations at VPF to pay for that sites costs. This does not mean he is or ever has used those donations for anything other then paying for VPF site cost.

Have you any proof AJ has spent any donations intented for VPF on anything else?

Don't know why you spread lies at me regarding drug and alcohol use, it must be another disability that you have. I run mini triathlon's Now, you seem like a puny punk that turned into what you hated...

Change your faq to Suk Muk Dik....You apparently allow pleas and other bs...

Whilst AJ does run other sites and does take donations at VPF to pay for that sites costs. This does not mean he is or ever has used those donations for anything other then paying for VPF site cost.

Have you any proof AJ has spent any donations intented for VPF on anything else?

Another brainwashed Newbie?

Get Real..

nicolas.b said:
yes obviously i've been brainwashed because i asked you a question. :roll:

and yes i googled "marine"- now what do i do, oh master of knowledge?
Oh, Mighty Lord of didly squat, look @ AJ's..(your site?)

Re: RE: VPF is nutso...

JonPurpleHaze said:
Don't know why you spread lies at me regarding drug and alcohol use, it must be another disability that you have. I run mini triathlon's Now, you seem like a puny punk that turned into what you hated...

Change your faq to Suk Muk Dik....You apparently allow pleas and other bs...
wow, "suk muk dik"- what a comeback! those endorphins from your mini-marathons have clearly elevated your creativity to an olympian level. :)

as for drug and alcohol abuse- YOU were the one who PM'd or messaged me a long time ago about the drug abuse and "frying your brain". and it doesn't take a nobel-prize winner to see you clearly drink your booze or do something similar to occasionaly get your courage up to post against the staff at VPF. tell me i'm wrong, oh master of delirium.

the fact is you've been pulling this crap long before i got on staff and long before shockman was (re)banned.

you showed up at VPF every four months, made a few half-assed, retarded arguments, got replied to by the then-staff, then slinked back and edited out your posts in embarrassment.

want me to show you the proofs, superstar?

RE: Re: RE: VPF is nutso...

as for drug and alcohol abuse- YOU were the one who PM'd or messaged me a long time ago about the drug abuse and "frying your brain". and it doesn't take a nobel-prize winner to see you clearly drink your booze or do something similar to occasionaly get your courage up to post against the staff at VPF. tell me i'm wrong, oh master of delirium.

I've never fried my brain, oh lord of idiocy,,,
You clearly didn't get a Nobel Prize and will you get back to the subject, master of illusion?

You know about the Marines connection and have nothing to say except for attacking me?

how do you figure i know about the marines from your drunken ramblings, oh master of the supreme site in the VP scene?

wow, but you sure caught me about the nobel prize! oh god, i admit i never actually earned one! i'm a liar and a thief, oh god, oh god!

I've no evidence AJ uses donations for anything other then VPF and doubt those said donations exceed site costs.

That said, I would like to see AJ hand over the site management to another as it is clear he is unable to properly maintain VPF.

At the end of the day though what can you do, the URL and site is in his name and whilst AJ is lacking, he has at the very least kept the site online.

let's cut the man some slack, tho- he's busy responding to a random assortment of VPF threads-

"i've got nothing to say,

CYA, jonpurplehaze."

he just did six threads in the last ten minutes. let's hope that within the hour he'll have spammed 50 threads. :)

Hey nic did you search on marine @ vpf, i have other proof but still you seem ignorant, you knew about it awhile ago did you forget? Why did you rename yourself, did you alter the db like so many before you...,VPF stats are a joke!

I've no evidence AJ uses donations for anything other then VPF and doubt those said donations exceed site costs.

That said, I would like to see AJ hand over the site management to another as it is clear he is unable to properly maintain VPF.

At the end of the day though what can you do, the URL and site is in his name and whilst AJ is lacking, he has at the very least kept the site online.

Another example of being ignorant, maybe you were missing, ask Ike (or whatever the dickhead is known by) sometime...
VPF's db is screwy again....

> Hey nic did you search on marine @ vpf, i have other proof but still
> you seem ignorant, you knew about it awhile ago did you forget?

hey jon (or whatever dickheads like to call themselves these days :)), if you have other 'proof' of something then maybe now would be the time to share it. obviously nobody knows what the hell you are talking about as usual. the only thing your hysterical and cryptic campaign reminds me of is the fact that out of dozens of sites that AJ maintains, one of them is, or used to be, "thefew.com".

whoohoo, what a black mark on AJ's record! not only has he done site work for florists and bicycle shops, he also used to do work on a site for war veterans. wow, i can see the conspiracy now! pinball-to-floral bouqets-to-bicycles-to-war veterans-to the US government! my god, VPF is obviously a mastermind program of donald rumsfeld to infiltrate the international VP-playing community!

great work jon, you've done it again! :D

> Why did you rename yourself, did you alter the db
> like so many before you...,VPF stats are a joke!

yea, i changed my login name to confuse clever detectives like you... but OMG it didn't work! you've uncovered another nefarious plot to threaten the free world!

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

why didn't you just admit you know the few? The Marines kill hundred's of folks everyday and you didn't realize they are connected to VPF? You were so idiotic to google them and knew all along they were connected to VPF.

See Ya Ike...

IKE...=PUNK
nic= Liar

your logic makes about as much sense as a sun-baked dog turd, jon.

so you're saying you've been blustering about marine injustices for the past week or so and that the thing you really wanted me to say all along is that AJ once worked on the site called "thefew.com"?

that makes me curious- when you go to the grocery store to buy food, does that mean you enact some kind of weird, ritualistic dance in order for someone to figure out that you want them to get you down a box of corn flakes?

if so you must lead some kind of comical and highly entertaining life. :) but i sure hope someone turns it into a reality show soon so that you can become a millionaire and buy the rights to the entire VP scene. we should be in for the 'golden age of VP' if that ever happens...

You have lied repatedly in this thread and Ike ain't getting any browny points here.
You know and i know that VPF has had a connection with the FUCKING FEW for years, and you acted stupid. You are a tiny little puny fuckup from now on, you can't hide behind Ike here. Your suggesting that I'm high on drugs or alcohol is a silly insecurity from a fucked up jerk, you don't know me. I think you should go back to being a normal asshole, this Ike thing is too nutso for dipshits like you.

You lost ANY respect i had for you, hope you just retire based on my last post in your AC, blaming the public for AJ's site being Screwed Up?

Disgracefull!

you've been making moronic comments for years, jon. your psychotic act of "today i think you're great, tomorrow i think you're evil" act has played just one too many times for my taste. so yes, i've about had it with your countless petty, sniping, inscrutable comments and with pretending that you had something useful to say about VPF or anything else. you got nothing useful or clever to say except complaining about other site people or swearing when you run out of other words to use.

i don't give a shit if you are high on drugs, high on booze, permanently fucked in the head or whatever the case may be- you rarely make any sense about anything except maybe the occasional completely offtopic action like hijacking someone's thread by attaching a pirated MP3 on your own friggin site.

about the only useful things i've seen you do in this community is to help with IRP and to help with hosting PO. those are great things, and no mistake about it, but it's too bad you can't keep your mouth shut because it's always been attached to your brain, unfortunately.

the fact is you can't manage to make and keep a positive alliance with people before eventually managing to say something psychotic that pisses them off and makes them head far away from you. maybe if you had the common sense to argue in private then people like me never would have noticed, but i've seen you tend to make dumbass public comments time after time against people who were formerly your friends. oh yes, i've been able to figure out the pattern in my infinite wisdom. :roll: and this time it's happened with me, your former buddy from VPFL.

so you can take your constant badgering of anyone working for VPF and you can stuff it in your sweaty little runner's shorts. you can take the fact that you've wanted to get rid of everyone on staff at VPF without having any plan to as to what to do next and stuff that in there as well. and you can take the fact that you consider PN to be the better-run and superior site and jam that in there if there's any room left.

i wanted to have an alliance among our two sites (and the other sites in the scene) and up until now i've always been supportive of your site and never given you a reason for strife or ill-will. but strife is clearly what you want, so i say let's drop the formalities. you think i suck and VPF sucks. i think PN is run by a braindead rodent with fleas. i'll stick to my side of the playground and you stick to yours. you can put me on R/O and i'll do the same to you, and we'll never have to meet each other publically again.

altho frankly i doubt you have the guts to agree to that...

Great post nic. While JPH is partly right in that AJ does have a Marine-related site, it's not an official Marine site. I do still think AJ uses funds from VPF to help pay for that Marine-related site.

But if I had to vote for the worst VP site it would be PN. Otherwise I wouldn't have resigned as an Admin and left the site. The fact that Shockman has been allowed to Own this site the past year is a shame, with his profanity and stalking of members here and elsewhere.

But even worse is Jon's lack of loyalty to me, his co-founder. There are times I wish I had never returned, seeing what JPH has allowed PN to become. The sad truth Jon is that you are a disgrace to VP and to yourself. You need to sober up, dry out, and turn the music volume down so you can think again.

:oldman

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has posted a new reply in the thread "What music are you listening to?".
      Back