• Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Where Did "ChickABall" Come From?

sleepy

Pinball Wizard
Site Supporters
And is there a high-res print of her?

Her →

ChickABallRight.gif

Upvote 0

StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Some great art might be a few there that could look good on top of a pinball. 8)

Attachments

• pin-up-girl-varga-1988-portfolio-the-esquire-years-vintage-clothing-pin-up-girl-1a0fb11ba744c1...png
    pin-up-girl-varga-1988-portfolio-the-esquire-years-vintage-clothing-pin-up-girl-1a0fb11ba744c1...png
    268.3 KB · Views: 23
  • imgbin_bettie-page-pin-up-girl-drawing-desktop-png.png
    imgbin_bettie-page-pin-up-girl-drawing-desktop-png.png
    334.4 KB · Views: 26
  • imgbin_bettie-page-pin-up-girl-varga-1988-portfolio-the-esquire-years-art-drawing-png.png
    imgbin_bettie-page-pin-up-girl-varga-1988-portfolio-the-esquire-years-art-drawing-png.png
    445.2 KB · Views: 24

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Thanks for reminding me of this!

A little history, this goes back to the very beginning of Pinball Nirvana and was then named The Magic of Flipperless (over 18 years ago), my older brother found the chick and knew how to add a pinball under her, the current logo was created by shiva.

It still seems awesome to me all of these years later but with technology these days could probably be better.

Here's a thread about logo ideas from 2006 that I'm currently trying to fix the links to, but the excellent attachments still seem to work:

I think we need a ChickABall smilie....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ 20degree:
    ** ***** ***** ****** * **** ***** ***** ** **** * **** *** ***** **** ***** *** * **** **** *** *** ***** ***** ****** ** ** ****** * *********** ****** **
    @ 20degree: ** ***** ***** ****** * **** ***** ***** ** **** * **** *** ***** **** ***** *** * **** **** ***...