Ghostbusters (Stern, 2016)

Stern SS Recreation BAM FP Ghostbusters (Stern, 2016) v1.3 BAM

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Future Pinball
Fantastic table re-creation .... plays acordingly to day-night cycle..
i was playning darky night and now day time... can not set to myone liking.
Flipper Physics are the best... YOU NAIL ED IT.:yourock:

if you get an error around line 1829 or on BulbslimeFlasherExt
it is because you extracted

ghostbusters_(stern)-ghostbusters_table_main-******rar
BEFORE
ghostbusters_(stern)-ghostbusters_table_libs_rar

you have to extract first the
ghostbusters_(stern)-ghostbusters_table_libs_rar

I get error in line 1829 and BulbslimeFlasherExt

I have not any error whit the first version, and done what you described above whit no luck.
Hope you can fix this error :)

I have not any error whit the first version, and done what you described above whit no luck.
do you have the latest version of bam ?

do you have the latest version of bam ?
I just checked and the version of BAM I had was 1.5.325.0 has updated to 1.5.327.0

But I still get the same error, other tables that use BAM work without any problems

Had been looking forward to playing this great version of Ghostbusters that you have made

do somebody else have the same problem? because i don't have any clue.....
all is working fine on my side.....

No everyone else seems like they should I have just played "Star Wars DSA (ULTIMATE Pro)"

But will try a little later and see if there is anything that I can solve the problem, if I find a solution I will write back here

No everyone else seems like they should I have just played "Star Wars DSA (ULTIMATE Pro)"

But will try a little later and see if there is anything that I can solve the problem, if I find a solution I will write back here
when you launch the table if you press the Q key do you see the bam menu?
because it seems that you don't load/use BAM at all

Hi
Yes BAM menu appears when I press "Q"

I just attached a few videos too

Attachments

• IMG_5300.mp4
    11.5 MB
  • IMG_5299.mp4
    12 MB
  • IMG_5297.mp4
    30.9 MB

I don't know if this will work but I suggest changing to the English language.

I've not idea what is going wrong ....
-you have the latest bam
-you said you extracted ghostbusters_(stern)-ghostbusters_table_main-******rar
after ghostbusters_(stern)-ghostbusters_table_libs_rar

last thing to check is:
could you verify that ZBRrollingballsoundslibGB.vbs file is dated 18 february at 8:55 pm ?

I'm very happy to be able to tell you that I've made it work

You are so right that ZBRrollingballsoundslibGB.vbs was the wrong one, even though I have checked several times, so I must have pressed no to overwrite the old file

Thank you so much for your patience with me

I'm very happy to be able to tell you that I've made it work

You are so right that ZBRrollingballsoundslibGB.vbs was the wrong one, even though I have checked several times, so I must have pressed no to overwrite the old file

Thank you so much for your patience with me
ahhhh finally!
you welcome!

Great table smoke. Worked perfectly and yet another show case of beauty.

Plays awesome too and it's now a permanent addition to my curated collection. Thanks.

For some reason, each version of this table loads into the editor OK, but as soon as I try to play table, the regular waiting bar shows, gets all the way to the end and then FP closes completely. Even the most up to date GB v1.2 does this for me. I have the very latest BAM, and Star Wars DSA functions/plays fine. Any ideas?

For some reason, each version of this table loads into the editor OK, but as soon as I try to play table, the regular waiting bar shows, gets all the way to the end and then FP closes completely. Even the most up to date GB v1.2 does this for me. I have the very latest BAM, and Star Wars DSA functions/plays fine. Any ideas?
Clean the cache for this table might do the trick. Otherwise, you should have a dump file too which might be worth looking at if someone here can understand it.

Still needed to install libraries first table after?

Still needed to install libraries first table after?
starting from 1.3 it should not be mandatory (the sounds libraries will not be updated anymore).

but it is always safe to extract first the libs rar file

plays great .... wow
Great Work Smoke ..plays verry nice :yourock:

Hi Smoke! Great table, and I love the physics. Very well done!
I'm curious, however, if there's a way to disable the day/night lighting transition altogether? I play mainly in the evenings, and the dark night settings are just too dark for me to enjoy the table. I would prefer to have it left at the day lighting all the time, or even better to save the settings I set in BAM. Unfortunately, when I set the light how I want it in the evening, it automatically reverts to "Dark Night" after a few minutes.

Thanks...

in scripts ZBRrollingballsoundslibGB.vbs search for

sub DayNightLightUpdate

and add exit sub

sub DayNightLightUpdate
dim tmpInterpol
exit sub

Put it to the test and works great.... Big Thanks Smoke

Thank you very much Smoke! This table is AMAZIN!

Mssr @smoke,
So I was wondering-- since so many people enjoyed this table (it's the most upvoted table since we added the rating system), what do you think about sharing one more of your tables here?

Maybe a personal favorite? Maybe a table that represents your pinball personality / philosophy? Haha, or maybe just a table where you felt "I kicked ass on this!" :p

I think I speak for all when I say "we would be interested in seeing another one!!"
Thanks / gracias / merci,
Nicolas

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: MMITG is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back