WIP Original Table FizX BAM FP Masters of the Universe - Collector's Edition

Future Pinball
WORK IN PROGRESS (New Man-E Mode)

KHAN ARTIST (Kobra Khan)

=================================

I just completed creating the newest Man-E Mode bringing MOTU CE up to 14 modes now. This new mode is called KHAN ARTIST.

Kobra Khan appears through a portal as a BumperHead toy. He is trying to set you up for a crime you didn't commit.

Kobra Khan, has 3 attacks you must pass through to progress.

Snake Tongue - Kobra Khan will rotate back and forth while lashing out his long tongue, making it hard to pass him and make shots. If your ball hits his tongue at all, he will suck the ball into his mouth and spit it out elsewhere! Once you make two lit shots, then he begins his next attack.

Venom Mist - Kobra Khan rotates back and forth spraying his deadly venom mist. If you get caught in the mist, your ball will be frozen / paralyzed in place... and then dropped! After you make two lit shots then he will being his final attack.

Kobra Trance - Kobra Khan rotates back and forth with his snake eyes trying to catch you in his glance! If you fall within his line of sight, then your ball will freeze in place. Kobra Khan will spray sleep gas at you to tire you out! This makes all the table lights dim out over and over... and the worst part? Your flippers controls are reversed! This will continue for a short time until you recover. Each time you get caught in his gaze this repeats! Make two last lit shots to complete the mode and collect the Kobra Khan action figure!

This mode is very neat, but can be very challenging! You really need to keep the ball under control! Your Orko Shots can be VERY helpful here... but they can also fire your ball into a deadly attack as well! Be careful!

This game is getting HUGE... and I love it!

More to come!

View attachment 42793

View attachment 42794
You guys should all be proud on how far future pinball has come. Even since I started 2 years ago it has improved immensely.!
Damn, Terry, how do you do it!

That mist effect is verrrry nice!

WORK IN PROGRESS (New Man-E Mode)

DIAMOND RAY DILEMMA

I just completed creating the newest Man-E Mode bringing MOTU CE up to 15 modes now. This new mode is called DIAMOND RAY DILEMMA.

Skeletor has found the lost Diamond Ray of Disappearance! Anyone who gazes at it's rays for too long is transported to another dimension! While progressing through the mode battling Skeletor, he makes the diamond appear through a portal as a bumperhead toy, and uses it on Man at Arms and Zoar (the Sorceress) to make them disappear from the playfield!

He then tries to use it on you! You must progress to deflect it away from you towards Skeletor, causing him to drop the diamond! Now you must go after the diamond by hitting the bumperhead toy, as the Sorceress has told you the only way to save everyone is to crush the Diamond of Disappearance!

Every shot you make into the Diamond / Bumperhead toy progresses you farther, but there is one problem. Each time you do so you drift farther away into another dimension, and it makes your ball more and more transparent, making it harder to see it!

After you hit enough shots to the diamond... He-Man disappears!

To finish the mode, you must press the Action button to crush the Diamond! After you do so, the diamond shatters, and everyone returns safely back to Eternia! For completing the mode, you are rewarded with the Moss Man action figure!

Not sure how many more modes I'll be adding... I have a few more ideas... but I'm getting closer.

... and yes, the ball is a new He-Man ball! You now will get to choose between a He-Man / Skeletor / Hordak ball, or a chrome version of each.... or just a normal chrome ball.

More to come!

View attachment motu ce - drd demo_1.mp4

Banner_DRD.jpg

Never was a he-man watcher wa way back. But I remember some of the dialog. Very cool, Terry you amaze me.

Never was a he-man watcher wa way back. But I remember some of the dialog. Very cool, Terry you amaze me.
No I never watched He-Man but the pinball game looks cool. I did watch some Thundercats, my friend even had the plastic thundercat sword I would use to smash all his toys with we would line them up and knock them over with the sword.

That mist effect is verrrry nice!
the whole table and effects are nice, they fit, they are done with passion and talent , mass perks. Terry's graphics and lighting are always on point, its hard to find any flaws if there are any.

WORK IN PROGRESS

New - Mekaneck toy, and other cool new features!

New Mekaneck toy!

I added Mekaneck to the playfield. He will raise his robotic / periscope long neck whenever the ball goes down the castle ramp, and follows the ball a bit.

I may add a new feature called "Mekaneck Mystery" which will either give you a random Mystery reward, or may enable / start something new on the playfield.

View attachment Mekaneck.mp4

============================

Launch Perks

Another new feature I've added (but can't really show yet) are Launch Perks. When you start a new ball, similar to Sonic Pinball Mania, you see perks randomly cycle. When you press the action / launch button, whichever perk is highlighted is what you get as the ball launches. This really allows for more dynamic gameplay, as this means that some modes can be instantly "ready" and active, waiting for one more shot to start them. Or you could get possible rewards such as more Orko shots, an Extra Ball, etc.

It was tricky to do, but I made sure that the order of the random perks doesn't repeat, but it's still random each time it cycles through all options.

The other thing I did was make sure that if a mode has been completed, then that perk will no longer be one of the options, so as to not waste a perk for each ball, and to narrow down the options, etc. This makes for great gameplay progression.

Choose your Faction

At the start of the game... you get to choose what faction you get to play. The options are:

HEROIC WARRIORS (He-Man, etc)
EVIL WARRIORS (Skeletor, etc)
THE EVIL HORDE (Hordak, etc)

What faction you choose will determine the following (so far):

- what characters you get to choose for your player
- the appearance of your ball (this can be overridden in TABLE OPTIONS, and you can have whatever you want, no matter the faction)
- some changes to the playfield appearance

Choose your character

- whatever faction you choose will determine what character you can choose for your player
- game is single player only (very complex table to add more players to), but if that ever changes this would be add some fun to that
- this is more for fun currently, but I hope to add some perks or one time bonus for each character

This all really adds so much more to the game for fun and visually (when I'm done)... so expect to see even more cool stuff coming!

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @Free Bally!, Pirates are often depicted with eye patches in popular culture, but the reasons for this vary. Here are a few possible explanations:

1. **Injury**: The most straightforward reason a pirate might wear an eye patch is that they lost an eye due to injury. Pirate battles, sword fights, and the general hazards of seafaring life could easily lead to eye injuries, necessitating an eye patch.

2. **Myth and Stereotype**: The image of a pirate with an eye patch has become a stereotype perpetuated by movies, books, and other forms of media. It's part of the romanticized pirate image that includes peg legs, hooks for hands, and parrots on shoulders.

3. **Preserving Night Vision**: A more interesting and practical theory suggests that pirates wore eye patches to keep one eye adapted to the dark. When moving between the bright deck and the dark below decks, a pirate could switch the patch from one eye to the other. The eye that was covered
  • Free Bally! @ Free Bally!:
    nope... it was because a seagul shit in his eye the day after he got the new hook fitted
    • Haha
    Reactions: JonPurpleHaze
  • JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze:
    He couldn't scratch his eye, or tried and had to get the patch because of the hook...:pirat:🏴‍☠️🪝
    Reactions: Free Bally!
    ahh well, back to work tomorrow
    Looking at Tuesday for a real day off, ahhh
    Hope you find your keys!
    But working long every darned day has (Finally!) cleared up pain in my hip that has plagued me since April
    haha, naw the keys are long gone. HAVE to get a new pair of pants... Without A Hole In The Pocket!
    • Haha
    Get AC 4! you :pirat:
    Reactions: Free Bally!
    Got AC, weather-liars say i'll need an umbrella all weekend
    • Haha
    ohh oops
    you mean the pirate game!
    AC = Assasin's Creed...4...Black Flag.
    heh, they all look like pirate queens, instead of a gig on the beach, the Law Of The Sea says they have to fight until there's only one
    ahoy, have to go make some salad of fish chunks flavored to taste like crab, have a salty Friday ya scallawag!
  • Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs:
    Free Bally! has left the room.
    yirmiahu has left the room.
    Guenther has left the room.
    alain.rev has left the room.
    eduguitar72 has left the room.
    mickcarmone has left the room.
    No World Order has left the room.
    ususio1011 has left the room.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: ususio1011 has left the room.
      Back