BAM FP Paolo (wild) table's...." demonstration and to bam update"

Future Pinball
You're reading it wrong. I meant that because your work is great, it is our loss if you don't share.

Ok, I have little time, then I will be forced to take another long break (personal reasons) thinking the other day I talked about AirHockey, and I wanted to spend a few hours, I had this idea, day night mode,using it SpotLight.......using the ceiling lamp, to illuminate the playfield in night mode.
but I had a small problem, I don't know how to improve the brightness of the SpotLight..... the beam of light directed towards the playfield.

this table has unfortunately been put on standby, I remember that it is almost finished, (at least this version of mine) there is an excellent choice of games, including
*new gameroom
*choice of difficulty against your opponent, "A.I"
*choice of time available,3m or 5m
*choice of color of the cabinet, including Paddle and disc
*and other things

the game responds well, but needs a few more touches, which unfortunately I don't know how to do (usually script reasons).gimli is the author of almost all of the script.

Greetings

Hello everyone!!!!

Every now and then I turn on the pc, and I try to distract myself from the hectic and difficult life.
So....after the terrible days I've been through for various reasons that I won't tell you, and still have back problems, I find some relaxation by doing something, like this table.

Usual theme of my favorite "videogames" I had this for a long time "years" in mind, here's what I made, and if you know a little about the game you could understand the gameplay.

Five types of difficulty, energy that decreases with each spear hit(with bumpers you regain energy), if it reaches zero you lose a ball, two types of aids to defeat all bosses at each level,including; weapons and objects, with its respective release of help, in short, those who know the game will understand..... in the meantime, see the "fire sword" mode.

Greetings

Hello everyone!!!!

Every now and then I turn on the pc, and I try to distract myself from the hectic and difficult life.
So....after the terrible days I've been through for various reasons that I won't tell you, and still have back problems, I find some relaxation by doing something, like this table.

Usual theme of my favorite "videogames" I had this for a long time "years" in mind, here's what I made, and if you know a little about the game you could understand the gameplay.

Five types of difficulty, energy that decreases with each spear hit(with bumpers you regain energy), if it reaches zero you lose a ball, two types of aids to defeat all bosses at each level,including; weapons and objects, with its respective release of help, in short, those who know the game will understand..... in the meantime, see the "fire sword" mode.

Greetings

It looks cool Paolo. I like the ball when the lighting changes on it.

I have updated FizX Lite to version 3.0. I made it easier to add it to the script. Check it out here:

It would be nice to have your old tables posted here. I could add them for you if you would like.

Another nice original. Funny I played the game in MAME not long ago and I did remember you mentioning Rastan at some point.

And I'm sorry for asking but will we see this one or should I lose hope like I did with Slamt1lt tables? I would still very much like Diamond Lady to see the light of day ;)

Anyway, the most important thing is that you still have pinball passion and you are still lurking around. I wish you all the best.

Hello everyone!!!!

Greetings

One of my favorite Arcade games! (I was actually thinking of making a table based on this game, and now I don't need too!)
The music on this, and Black Tiger, I always heard first when entering an Arcade!
Probably because these 2 games were the ones I played the most.
Love the artwork and music and sounds.
Great job on this!!
Carry on.

I have updated FizX Lite to version 3.0. I made it easier to add it to the script. Check it out here:

Well, I have to say that while I understand that FizX Lite might be easier to implement, it's a far cry from FizX implementation. It's a "better aiming mod" with JLou's flipper's code from FizX. So actually, it's not even FizX that are easier to implement because most of the FizX part is not even there.

The AIO Example table has everything needed to properly implement FizX, especially on a table that's done from scratch. It's still C&P of code and objects (after the import process).

Being able to aim well and then have materials not reacting properly is, not good and almost defeat the purpose of have a better gameplay thus hurting the experience. Plus it will confuse people. There should be ONE reference, period.

I concede that adapting targets code can be daunting the first time but it really isn't that hard once you do it once, even on target banks. Clear examples on both single targets and FP target banks can be seen on Meteor table I've updated. And if in doubt just post and I can help.

I may sound harsh but I don't know how to put this softly and while I initially though it was a good idea I've changed my mind about it a while ago. There's really no need for such thing the way I see it.

This is MY opinion on the subject and of course.

Thx,Giorgio......in that ball there are 3 features, custom ball, spotlight, gif.
I have updated FizX Lite to version 3.0
You did a great job (along with Bob) to make it suitable for beginners, actually I suggested something easier myself, and then "Lite" came up.
I'm always lurking :lol: (as Anon suggests) I've read the various comments and also on the dedicated thread, even if you then deleted them, I can't give my opinion, to avoid that someone misunderstands what I would like to say, for fear that I too would be banned ....:lol: oOEither way, it's not for me!!

It would be nice to have your old tables posted here. I could add them for you if you would like.
I'm sorry but I'd like to talk to Jon first.

Another nice original. Funny I played the game in MAME not long ago and I did remember you mentioning Rastan at some point.
Thx,did you remember it, yes I had mentioned it, in those good old days, in the arcade room, I was the only one to finish it with a single coin, still today!!!!
And I'm sorry for asking but will we see this one or should I lose hope like I did with Slamt1lt tables? I would still very much like Diamond Lady to see the light of day
until I talk to Jon.
Anyway, the most important thing is that you still have pinball passion and you are still lurking around. I wish you all the best.
for now just to distract myself a bit, yes thank you, I wish it all.
One of my favorite Arcade games! (I was actually thinking of making a table based on this game, and now I don't need too!)
The music on this, and Black Tiger, I always heard first when entering an Arcade!
Probably because these 2 games were the ones I played the most.
Love the artwork and music and sounds.
Great job on this!!
Carry on.

Tnx...don't let me hinder you,from me,make your own version my friend,maybe in vpx?
you did an excellent job on Black Tiger,(I also finish this with a coin, if I can skip the penultimate boss.....great dragonian) I don't see any problem you if would like to make your own version, if you want I can provide you with the sounds and music, the music was easy to find, but the sounds don't exist on the web, I won't tell you what I had to do to get them out of another emulator.oO

Hello everyone!!!!

Greetings

I really love the environment, music, and layout! The fire ball looks really cool as well. It feels like a real pinball machine also.

Glad you could distract yourself with pinball Paolo!

I really love the environment, music, and layout! The fire ball looks really cool as well. It feels like a real pinball machine also.
Many thx Mark!!
Every now and then, my imagination comes out .... and I create these tables.....This is what Gianfranco(Franzleo) told me when I involved Him in these tables of mine.I think about it every now and then,to Him.

Glad you could distract yourself with pinball Paolo!
Yah,Mark😅

Well.....it's just a test!!
My first table that I scripted......so I added FizX-LIte!!!

0k, proper comments on this (fizx)here---> FizX and FizX Lite conversation Please....
Any other comments are welcome in this thread,thanks.

EDIT:

Do you see the video? because I can't see it, I only hear the audio, I couldn't upload the video to YT, because by now everything is becoming too difficult to manage, now YT asks me to identify myself to upload the videos... which I don't understand what to do

EDIT AGAIN:05/09/23
Videos on YT and Fizx.Lite

Last edited:
Well.....it's just a test!!
My first table that I scripted......so I added FizX!!!

View attachment 38627

0k, proper comments on this (fizx)here---> FizX and FizX Lite conversation Please....
Any other comments are welcome in this thread,thanks.

EDIT:

Do you see the video? because I can't see it, I only hear the audio, I couldn't upload the video to YT, because by now everything is becoming too difficult to manage, now YT asks me to identify myself to upload the videos... which I don't understand what to do
Yes video is there

I can't see the video :(

site is also to slow so I'd recommend to put videos on YT (unlisted if you wish) and link it here using the "media" icon. It always works this way since we can go to YT.

Not for me...
I don't understand why......????
it's an mp4 file that I can see on my pc, with different players, like vlc... but as soon as it loads here in pn, something happens that I don't understand,and not I see them.

I don't understand why......????
it's an mp4 file that I can see on my pc, with different players, like vlc... but as soon as it loads here in pn, something happens that I don't understand,and not I see them.

When I add a video, I just drag and drop the video file into my response. It then just attaches the video automatically. I don't use the "insert video" button.

It's what I see

PN.jpg

But if I DL the file, I can see it without problem.

When I add a video, I just drag and drop the video file into my response. It then just attaches the video automatically. I don't use the "insert video" button.
it doesn't work anyway, I think it's a file version problem, maybe the codecs, I don't know

what file versions does pn support here?

I have had trouble uploading videos to this site myself. For me, it seems easier to add the video to youtube and link to it here. If you want good quality, I have found it best to load the best quality video that you have because I think youtube alters it to make it smaller. Depending on the length of the video, it can however take a long time to upload to youtube.

EDIT:
I'm able to see the video. I'm on Edge on Windows 10

I was able to play it with the Edge browser as well. It appeared like a link with the following text and I just clicked on the link and it played. The link appears like an image on Firefox. If you click on the image, the image just gets larger.

View attachment Saint Seiya Pinball with FizX..mp4

Saint Seiya looks like a really cool table. I think you have really outdone yourself this time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

P
Replies
Views
Pinball News
P
Replies
Views
Poor Man's Pinball Podcast
P
Replies
Views
For Amusement Only EM and Bingo Pinball Podcast
F
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back