shiva

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Trigon
NOTE: Though this is not a "commercial" product, it is always best to put everything related to one subject in one place, just so people can find things, something other forums I wished thought off...

As we all know, both vpx and fp/bam is a bit of a mess with multiple plug-ins and knowledge needed just to get to work. FP does a reasonably good job of this, but the standard VPX installer just doesn't work that great, and is very confusing to most people with it's multiple plug-ins and dmd formats. Throw in things like pinUP popper and a couple of the other display/cabinet systems and quite a few people can end up getting very fustrated just to get the damn thing working without errors. It certainly doesn't help when table devs don't tell people what plug-ins are needed to make their tables work.
it

Community member NailBuster has done his own "master" installer, called "Baller", which includes VPX, Frenzy, PUPlayer, FlexDMD,FP,BAM, and others (it's quite a list, mostly vpx stuff which sort of proves my point) and is aimed at people who wish to install a all-in-one install of vp/fp and all it's various plug-ins.

As stated at the website: Note: This is for NEW installs only, DO NOT install overtop an existing virtual pinball cabinet!! Best to start with a clean-fresh windows 10.

Oddly enough, I just got my brand new gaming computer a couple days ago and almost set up, so I will be testing out these programs and writing up my thoughts.

Baller does not include any games other than 2, so people who use this will have to download and put in each new game themselves.

If you don't want to wait (Could take a while as I have to back up 22 years of files I've collected) you can grab the installer here at:

As well NailBuster has done some videos, this one is the installation video

Last edited:
The current updates to this file can be found here

however, take note in that you may come across errors on Windows 11 using future pinball on the new update from bam

Last edited:
The current updates to this file can be found here

however, take note in that you may come across errors on Windows 11 using future pinball on the new update from bam

I'm currently messing around with Win 11 on my Steam Deck. For FP... I found I had to "Disable Fullscreen Optimizations" on FPLoader.exe using the latest 1.5-363. It's also a good idea to disable things like Game Mode, etc.

Using AMD on Win 11 on Steam Deck is kind of a PITA with FP and VP.

Had no issues with nvidia on my son's PC running FP on Win 11.

I'm currently messing around with Win 11 on my Steam Deck. For FP... I found I had to "Disable Fullscreen Optimizations" on FPLoader.exe using the latest 1.5-363. It's also a good idea to disable things like Game Mode, etc.

Thanks terry :)

Does your son have a computer with an Intel processor? :clap:

Last edited:
Does your son have a computer with an Intel processor?

Yes.

The only AMD anything we have on the many PCs in my home is my Steam Deck :)

Yes.

The only AMD anything we have on the many PCs in my home is my Steam Deck :)
Thank you. Once again I am convinced that Intel is better than AMD. It causes less problems. Why don't you want to switch to Intel?

Thank you. Once again I am convinced that Intel is better than AMD. It causes less problems. Why don't you want to switch to Intel?

You got it backwards. ALL my PC's are Intel. The only thing that isn't is my Steam Deck which uses and AMD AIO chip.

You got it backwards. ALL my PC's are Intel. The only thing that isn't is my Steam Deck which uses and AMD AIO chip.
I probably misunderstood, hence the confusion. Personally, I like Intel better :) I'm glad you do too.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back