Sexiest female celebrities

Michelle, former not really pop song star now at playboy. Nice!

grafik_big.jpeg

Not really female but sexy don't you think?

Attachments

• simmons.jpg
    simmons.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 471
Shockman said:
Not really female but sexy don't you think?

This is one time I'm glad attachments don't always show up for me. I sure hope you're talking about your pet, and not Richard Simmons.

I've always thought Shannyn was a stunner...

Attachments

• shannyn_sassamon.jpg
    shannyn_sassamon.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 648
Nice dress. The front of her head is all face though. Nice mouth, just not enough room for it. The eyes are perfect though, I'd give my left nut for both her eyes. No replies nessessary.

kristian said:
@rpbizzle:My 'insults' against your "mother" are entirely in your head......bouncing around in the void that is obviously there......'cos...if you think getting into a war of words with me....is going to make YOU look good......YOU best think again......I've been here 5 years.....seen the ups and downs of VPFF......traded flames with all the arseholes......and I've lost to no-one........but you keep going.....and I'll set your ass on fire......and the only way it'll be put it out is from the draught when you close the door on the way out.....and your undignified exit....!

Your choice.

Ha ha ha...your so funny hockey man. So tell me this, why the fuck did bring my mother up? As for as I'm concerned, I don't give a fuck what you say about ME....I been called everything in the book. But Keep you fuck mouth off my mother. She's DEAD. Leave her the fuck alone jackoff.

rpbizzle47 said:
Ha ha ha...your so funny hockey man. So tell me this, why the fuck did bring my mother up?

I think you're bluffing sonny... I don't think you had a mother. Based on your posts... it's pretty much evident that your father screwed a plant and raised a vegetable.

PS: Does anyone have an idea what this bozo is talking about? :D

As for as I'm concerned, I don't give a fuck what you say about ME....I been called everything in the book.

Yeah, heard about that. Cruel. I think you should file charges against the zookeeper.

"PS: Does anyone have an idea what this bozo is talking about?"

I have an idea that he would like you to shut up about his mother. Why would you not want to?

"Yeah, heard about that. Cruel. I think you should file charges against the zookeeper."
And you call Ron sonny? How old are you? 12?

Shockman said:

I have an idea that he would like you to shut up about his mother. Why would you not want to?

"Yeah, heard about that. Cruel. I think you should file charges against the zookeeper."

I should have guessed he was your friend Shocky. Did you go the same school together...? I'm thinking maybe American Society of Scatologists? :D

HERE'S a good webpage for both of you:

Shockman said:

I heard through the grapevine he's an X hockey player which explains why he's a couple bricks shy of having a full load. He's got to retort to talking of one's mother/father to make him feel better about himself. Maybe he's angry at be an abused child or some other deep seeded hatered.

I'm thinking maybe he's had a few teeth knocked up into what few brains he may have had once upon a time.

What about Beyonce Knowles

I think shes the most beautifulest woman in the world.

[/img]

Attachments

• beyonce.jpg
    beyonce.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 678
rpbizzle47 said:
Shockman said:

I heard through the grapevine he's an X hockey player which explains why he's a couple bricks shy of having a full load.

And he's directing this at Shockman from all people here....? Ahh, the irony... :D

kristian said:
rpbizzle47 said:
Shockman said:

I heard through the grapevine he's an X hockey player which explains why he's a couple bricks shy of having a full load.

And he's directing this at Shockman from all people here....? Ahh, the irony... :D

How do you figure I'm directing my post towards Shockman when I'm CLEARLY talking about you hockey boy.

rpbizzle47 said:
kristian said:
rpbizzle47 said:
Shockman said:

How do you figure I'm directing my post towards Shockman when I'm CLEARLY talking about you hockey boy.

You were talking about me... but in case you didn't notice you were replying to Shockman's article... and thus directed your words to him...

Next week we'll start with the alphabets. Now...

sit_in_corner.jpg

It was kinda funny, seeing Canada react to their loss in the olympics. If you did not know what they were talking about, then you might have thought that they were invaded, defeated, and had to learn a new language.
Same with those Americans and the baseball world championship loss.

kristian said:
rpbizzle47 said:
kristian said:
rpbizzle47 said:
Shockman said:

You were talking about me... but in case you didn't notice you were replying to Shockman's article... and thus directed your words to him...

Next week we'll start with the alphabets. Now...

sit_in_corner.jpg

Whatever hockey boy!

That's not a gun, this is a gun! :p

inwuxf.jpg

and don't even think about knives...... :mrgreen:

inwv39.jpg
Wow, it's nice ^^
by the way I have something need to share, when I download your pics, it's .ai file then I convert it into PNG and JPG by site manticonvert. it's so good
Do not ask me why I download the pics, it's .ai format? Actually, I dont know LOL

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back