Tutorial Physics/XML Smoke..... ideas and concept for physics!

there has to be a formula to follow.
My formula is balance or equilibrium in another term , I'm talking about it HERE, in my two acts, where you have added your comment, not too clear to me ... I replied.

now, it is also true that every table is different, as George says, and you have to change something to get that particular result ... ok, but I add: since I embarked on the road to physics, (recently) I have used the same xml for three of my last tables, and I get the same result,a great gameplay..... two are "EM",one THIS ,the other in the finishing phase.....the other one is Space Cadet

A great example is also another great author @smoke....and I also talked about it HERE in this thread.

In fact he uses the same xml, for all his 30 tables, of which he speaks ...... and I totally confirm his theory, because I use the same xml as his ..... I just changed something ... .to find my balance in relation to the other objects on my tables.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: T800 has left the room.
      Back