The solution to all the endless VP fighting

You are in the zone alright, the freakin' Twilight Zone. I meant that your mind gets stuck on one thought and you don't let anything else in. For example, In your obsession with Mr & Mrs Pac Man, you released a 100 updates.... Then you got obsessed over one minor problem at VPF and it turned you into a freakin' lunatic that even Mother Theresa would have slapped. You act like you did one thing and were banned, but in reality, you went freakin' nuts numerous times, but you never mention any of this. One day you post like you are a reasonable person and the next day you post like a crazy postal worker. I think you are a middle aged man, but if this is your real personality and you don't receive some help, then I suspect someday you will be posting from prison.

I got obcessed, Fuck you, you stupid son of a bitch, I don't even know why I try with the likes of you about. Obcessed with what? the fact that it happened? Obcessed with what happened? Is that why it would not go away? because I was obcessed with the fact that it happened? You are low man, because you were fucking there. You know that it was not the fact that it happened, but the fact that it should have NEVER happened, and the fact that I had then only to bend over and take it or carry on and try to get it fixed. I know you think that to bend over and take it would be getting it fixed, had it been you, but you must be about a wimpiest man alive.

Fuck it. I'm not going to wait till high noon. If the next time I try to log on to AJ's server and are refused a table or rom then I will start writing. Some folks I think will rather shut it down than try to explain why it can be up. I could be wrong, but I could be right, and I think I know where to go and what to say. But I gave it my best shot, don't blame me if I succeed. I only wanted to be a part of it, blame those that would rather I were not a part of it. They can say no, they wont get involved, but they would have to say it at least as much as the staffers there did.

Shockman, have you tried to start an alternative account using a different e-mail address?

I doubt that the staff over there are reading these threads

Well, at least you're on-topic.... The title of this thread is "The Solution To All The Endless VP Fighting" and I guess shutting them down would put an end to it. It would also be like getting us all banned from VPF, but then this would probably get you banned from everywhere, since no one would want to even see your screenname anymore.

Shockman said:
Fuck it. I'm not going to wait till high noon. If the next time I try to log on to AJ's server and are refused a table or rom then I will start writing. Some folks I think will rather shut it down than try to explain why it can be up. I could be wrong, but I could be right, and I think I know where to go and what to say. But I gave it my best shot, don't blame me if I succeed. I only wanted to be a part of it, blame those that would rather I were not a part of it. They can say no, they wont get involved, but they would have to say it at least as much as the staffers there did.

ROFLMAO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keep going ya looney.
Just imagine how stupid you are going to look when you fail to even dent the VPF.
Evey time you open your mouth it will make your embarresment that much worse.
LOL.

I get a divorce, have a lung collapse, quit smoking, go thousands of dollars into dept, fall into a river and get washed away, car breaks down, work slows to a crawl, and yet what is the worse that any of you can say about me? That I get upset over my posting dissapearing? That when I get upset, I stay upset? That I don't like being lied to?

Some of us have a hard time getting through each and every winter, we find it most depressing. Still, I held my head up, I pushed through. I think I did very well at this site, this year and find myself banned for things that I did not say, agreeing to things that were never said, and what ever else the reason d' joure is. It was not fair.

I do get upset when my posts are fucked with. This last one was one that nobody, even AJ obviously would dissagree with. nic. just didn't like the sound of it, or perhaps that it was me saying it. If one person here thinks that that post would have been removed from that thread had someone else said it, then I would say you just don't pay attention.

You don't think that that is enough, do you. I agree. So nicolas.b removed my post, that started it, but I told nicolas.b that I understood that the site would not want that post to linger and that because they have read it that they can delete it.

THAT POST WAS IN THE MESSAGES TO THE STAFF AREA.

Why then would he move a message to the staff out of messages to the staff and into this argument clinic? What is the point of that? And why does he not move all posts into the AC? Each and every one could be argued with I guess. That pissed me off, and that is where my mistake came from. I asked for it to be removed from the AC because it showed as a thread that I started, instead of one that nic. started and I mearly responded to. Now, stupid me to think if someone starts a thread that someone else can inject their heart felt opinion in it! But I did, I'm sorry to all that that put out or put upon, but I doupt that was anyone, 'cept maybe nic., but I doupt that as well. Nobody needs to agree, or even hear what I say, but to silence it, that is another matter, and no one should feel that they are free to do that. You see people, that this was not about creed, race, gender, religion, sex, politics, weather, animals or anything other that what I thought needed to be done at AJ's to make asking for donations fair, and reporting on donations honest. Nothing more, and I had more, believe me. Out of line? To suggest such a thing? that the site should have a bit of maintainence? That honest numbers should be used when reporting on donations? Come on. Do you really? Ok, other than bob, do you really?

You have got to have something else against me. Do I shock you when I talk about things as I see them, instead of chit chat and talk about things as would be best for talking about? do you guys understand what I just said? I don't. I mean I know, it's just hard to say sometimes. I need to slow down, I hope you don't mind and will bear with me. That assumes that someone is still reading this. I hope those that are ignoring me is still reading because come on, you guys know your selves, don't you think that for you guys to ignore me is punishment that just don't fit the crime. I do deserve at least for you guys to not turn your backs on me, don't I. Or do you think doing that is not that big of deal? Those that are ignoring me reading this? Yes, I'm as stupid as the lot of you often enough. But I hope you guys are not ignoring me, just not responding. Not that I hope you are not answering. It is a big deal, by the way.

You guys have no idea how often I have to read what I type and edit it as I go. Nic., man, or should I call you boss, or should i HAVE, I mean. I read what I had just typed and it might look like this line. punctuation mostly like the ' and ll (I'll read) I make up for that by reading more, but it concerns me. My father did get sinial, but was much older. I use k's alot in the wrong places. At my age it would have to be something else. The i HAVE is on purpose.

I can't believe that you guys think that I threatened to come after your persons. I know that I made no agreement to be treated any less than anyone else. So why are we here?

If you guys wont help me out here, please allow me to help you out.

Don't be moving a post out of the messages to the staff area, to anywhere. Read them. delete them if you don't like them, but read them again if you do. The Messages to the staff forum should be for can you guess? Messages to staffers, and respected as such. Don't never, not once again start a thread in someone else's name with the title of your choosing, ANYWHERE. And try to get along and treat everyone fairly and don't ever again think it's fair to tell the membership that it is fair to treat one member differently in any way, such as TMFP said about the fairness of a what was it?, I didn't pay much attention, 6 month probationary peroid? For a staff change?

Good luck to you all.

Sorry about your health, finances and overall luck, but concerning your VPF membership, I would like to see you start a poll to see if anyone gives a shit.... Seriously, you have done everything wrong since Mr_Staypuft edited your post.

And what did VPF do right?

For over two years they bent over backwards to avoid doing the right thing. for two years, must have been the right two years.

A poll? I could, but I would not know why? tell me why then maybe I will, but it would have to be a reason better that the reason I don't, which is I don't give a fuck about what you think about this.

It's a matter of opinion, isn't it that I did everything wrong since Gabe. edited my post. I could have let it go and pretend like there was no injustice, but then I would not be living in a real world right now would I, would you bob? I would be living in a fantisy world and so would you.

an injustice?
three words were edited two years ago

talk about an over reaction

I just attempted to down load a friggen table that AJ has horded at his site. I cound not get that nor a rom either. I just can't see him refusing to let me download a rom file. I remind you that I donated $65 to AJ personally, not to VPF. Can't you see that I paid good money to download my share and I have been so busy building my own tables that I have not downloaded anything near my share. So the first step will be the Justice Department and a claim that I have been defrauded. Then to our state level with the same charge. This has nothing to do with VPF. AJ and AJ's (his file server) only will be called. I'm starting at the top because I don't want to waste a lot of time with this. I believe to ban me from that server is a crime, but I also know that Nick, and Pete are agents of his and he will answer for them.

This is not a personal matter.
This is not an ISDA matter.
This is a legal matter only at this time.

You keep bringing up three words. What are you talking about?

Don't you get it Pete? It's not that they did not edit the other post
It's that they would not edit the other post after I requested it.

If someone told you that they edited three words form my post it surprises me none. But my post was deleted, all 8 words of it.

Two years ago? What ARE you talking about?

It does not matter which way you look at it Phil
It is an overreaction

of all the players involved, they all got over it the next day
all that is left is you and your vendetta
That is why you have been banned from VPF, that is why you have lost everyones respect
Take a look around, even those who supported you have moved on

Shockman. I got a D/A myself at vpf for what the staff felt was an attack on Cowboy. I didn't and still don't fell that it was an attack, but more a humorous insult. Now I could have started a campaign against the staff, insisting that my D/A be removed, and making a Pain of myself about it until either they removed the D/A, or until they got so tired of my complaining that they either put me on R/O or banned me.

Instead, since it's a judgement call, and since there was no way I would or could win, I simply took my D/A and forgot about it. Even today I think I was right and the staff at vpf was wrong, and nothing will ever change my mind. But that was almost 6 months ago, and I'm still able to post at vpf, not because the staff there likes me better than you, but because I have enough sense not to fight losing battles. It really doesn't matter who is right or wrong, but who is in charge. I'm not in charge at vpf, so I have to either abide by their decisions or hit the road. For me it was an easy decision.

Now let's look at you. In this thread you have threatened to do whatever you can to have vpf shut down. Now after you make a threat like that, empty or not, do you really expect them to welcome you back with open arms? It's simple, if you are in someone elses house you have to play by their rules. I can see why they don't/won't let you back. Can't you?

I moved on to. I did not bring up that matter. It was the post I made to the messages to the staff that Got us into this. Others brought up what happened in the past, I think you were first, but I only addressed it after it was brought up and talked about it only after it was brought up. The text shows that much.

If I did bring it up, which I didn't, so what? what does that have to do with the matter at hand. Why was my post moved out of messages to the staff and posted somewhere else as a thread?. What ever did happen to my posts? Do you guys still do that (make up threads under someone elses name and title them as you fancy?)
What does it have to do with my access to AJ's server? How could you take that away and think it would be OK if you mailed me $65?
Why wont you let me move on too? You know don't you that even though I am not going to bring your name into it on a subject level that that does not mean AJ will not. If he can escape a crime by saying that you did it on your own then he at least might, don't you think? Look it's money and product we are talking about here, and if I was not lied to I would be able to get that product right now, even without full access to your forums.

Always nice to hear from you John, Thanks.

First. This was a judgment call to. It was my judgment that the post was offensive to me. That is enough. the end. The edit that came two day later was more offensive, that to was my judgment and my judgment to make. To go against that is just one of those no brainers, don't you think? This was a battle from the start. It was not just a judgment call, in fact each and every person that I have ever talked to one on one about it says that they were both offensive, so a judgment on how much meant squat. Another no brainer, edit the other post or let the member repost his post. Are you lost already, or just way ahead of me? This was something they could fix, I could not. This was out of my hands and I am still blamed for it to this day. I could not, read it again, COULD NOT pretend this did not happen or I would not be living in a real world right now, I would be in some fantasy world.

I find it hard to think like you about fighting battles that I know I will lose, Thank God for battles that were fought and lost. I wont go into battles that were fought and lost with victory at the war's end, it would be too dramatic.

I have long given up on being welcomed back with opened arms, but yes, I expect to have my membership restored on what ever level that would grant me my paid for downloads at AJ's server, wouldn't you? I hope that is not crazy talk, mad mumbling, or stupidity. And what would be wrong with that John? Is it important to you that you have access to AJ's server? Is it important to you that I don't. What's wrong with asking questions? is it old and futile once asked, or once answered?

You know what I think.

I think that Peter did have me on some special treatment plan, in his mind. He must have at least once believed that I agreed to it to say that I did, don't you think?
6 months.
Those would be over now wouldn't they? They could not have that. They must have thought I would never make it this far. Should I have posted what I thought about donations in light of the state of the forums? It was in messages to the staff, and in reply to that very subject, so why not? Yes, I think I should have posted that. Should it have made nic. mad? Why should it? I knew that it might, and gave him permission to delete it after it was read. That is that understanding, and civil, and giving of my ground, but I did it.

Now any body tell me why nicolas.b should not have just deleted the mother fucker and been done with it?

5. RESPECT IS THE KEY
Please remember that we are a worldwide community, with different cultures and personal beliefs. Please treat each other with respect. We will delete "out of hand" threads, though rarely.

That is a good one for this staff to read, because one of them did say that 'we do not delete posts'
not because of number 5, but because they do delete posts, when they want to.

http://68.166.162.20/repoform.htm
I have a filled out version.
Look guys, no matter how crazy you think I am, know this. When I send a filled out form it will be looked at for what it is. Money for product. The ball will roll at it will roll to a stop.
I'm sorry that it has come to this and I wish to God it didn't. But it did. I want my membership back this very night, and will submit that form first thing after my next attempt to download a table or rom.

Sure this is as far as I would have to go to get my access ordered back to me. But because of the nature of the bisness this could create alot of problems with that content. Call me on this. You have but minutes.

You stupid fucking idiot, how many people have to tell you to get an alternate account before you actually do it. You really are a freakin' moron.....

I don't want an alt. I don't want to work that way. I am Shockman and I have work in this field. You change your name, bob.

Actually I was going to go that route, but you talked me out of it by saying that they can ban each and every one of my alts at once.

Look. Who knows what will come of this. Don't blame me for it though. You want to talk about alts. I gave many alternative ideas to this, in fact this is a last resort.

This will be the last time you hear from me before either I have access to the files everyone else does and in a supporting member way, or the form is sent.

Option one. Please.

Option two. The start of a campaign you had no idea I would be into enough to actually do.

seconds away.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back