What music are you listening to?

Every once in a while I'm surprised with... something else. Polyphia, a recent example and I think I've also mentioned Matteo Mancuso before. And now this collaboration that I sincerely hope it continues.

Of course, you should listen to the whole album and I, as usual, recommend Tidal and you can hear it here.
Note: I also own a Yamaha Pacifica 612VII FMX like the one you see in the video but with "cream" pickguard thus, it is prettier :p but I'd rather play like him instead :D
Me being a Yamaha fan (also in motorcycles) is probably why this showed up in my "list", that and BB (read google) always listening via mobile fone :D )

Another thing I'm into lately (how the hell didn't I mention this before!) is Covet with Yvette Young that also has a unique guitar style as well. Example:

And here's one of their albums on Tidal (one featuring the song demo'ed in the video).

That's all for today, thanks for watching :D

OMG! thanks for sharing this.
Just joined but I am not sure if I am Alice or in the Matrix.
This is Gold, now I have to read the whole tread. thx

Good Golly, Miss Molly...

Saw dude with purple striped suit and bunny ears holding a banjo, and thought to self, couldn't pay me to wear that!
Then he started playing banjo, and thought to self, damn he can wear whatever the hell he wants, as long as he can jam like that on a banjo! lol
Looks like Raiden is in background people. lol
Pretty damned cool!
The violin player knocked it out of the park!!

Saw dude with purple striped suit and bunny ears holding a banjo, and thought to self, couldn't pay me to wear that!

Actually that be the "Cheshire cat"

Some talent in this band for sure, here is their latest in Black and White...a pinball shares this track title. ;)

Actually that be the "Cheshire cat"

Some talent in this band for sure, here is their latest in Black and White...a pinball shares this track title. ;)

I thought those ears looked a little too short for rabbit ears. lol
They sound great!
I bet that first video you posted would have been a great costume party to attend!!

Let's boogie!

DJ Stevo in DA house time for some violin...

Encore!

47th years ago today Rainbow Rising came out. This is Stargazer, which is amazing, rainbows version of "Kasmir", and one of the greatest songs released that no one really knows. Dio-Blackmore-powell. What a combination...

47th years ago today Rainbow Rising came out. This is Stargazer, which is amazing, rainbows version of "Kasmir", and one of the greatest songs released that no one really knows. Dio-Blackmore-powell. What a combination...
He was one hell of a singer!
I was lucky that he just happened to be my only concert that I have ever been too.
Dio Dream Evil tour at Irvine Meadows when I was 16 years old.
It was a great concert, and Yngwie Malmsteen was special guest. He played a few songs with him.
I think the experience would have been better, if I had not taken acid with all my friends right before concert.
That was the first, and last concert I ever went too. lol

I missed him the one time he did come to my area when I was a young Adult, that would be the Mob Rules tour, with Blue Oyster Cult supporting. Sigh...
My first concert was Alice Cooper, lace and wiskey tour. He was pissed out of his tree, but still a cool concert.
Dio was the best Heavy metal singer period far as I am concerned. That operatic voice (Mario Lanza was his favorite singer) and amazing power from such a tiny person, and pure magnetic to watch.
RIP Ronnie.

Whoa... I see I have a lot of homework to get through, here.
Still, isn't that a good thing? oO

Anyway, I noticed Charles made a bitchin' sound mod of The Six Million Dollar Man, and it got me thinking & reacting:

And it's funny--

Through the years & many decades, there's been all these pinballs I liked / noticed from an 'impersonal' sense, right up through the mid-70's, but from then on, pretty much every table with a theme has had me shouting "oh, yeah, I remember that show/movie!!" and of course, recreating the sounds & voices, much to the annoyance of my neighbors. (I live in an apt complex)

Now, TBH I didn't watch a huge number of $6M Man episodes, but I liked the concept, and that ultra-cool sound that played when Steve Austin did his super-special moves. And OF COURSE, I had a super-kid-crush on his gal counterpart, played by Lindsey Wagner.

>RAWR!<

Now, IMO Lindsey wasn't quite as super-glamorous as Charlie's Angels or whoever, but I thought she was super-cute, with a kind-hearted personality & look. (beautiful personality beats a beautiful face 99.9% in my book)

Haha, anyway, getting back to the show (head once again swirled by girls & special effects)-- I lo e how they play some cool $6M Man sound clips between songs on one of my very favorite radio stations in life:

STEVE: "Hold on, Oscar... I think I think I'm on to something, here!"
STEVE: (opening his file cabinet)
OSCAR: (speaking to his boss) "God, I know I screwed up,
OSCAR: "but WHEN did you say this job will be over?"

And... just like the "Lock-Picking Lawyer," that's all I got for you, today, folks. :-)

Whoa... I see I have a lot of homework to get through, here.
Still, isn't that a good thing? oO

Anyway, I noticed Charles made a bitchin' sound mod of The Six Million Dollar Man, and it got me thinking & reacting:

And it's funny--

Through the years & many decades, there's been all these pinballs I liked / noticed from an 'impersonal' sense, right up through the mid-70's, but from then on, pretty much every table with a theme has had me shouting "oh, yeah, I remember that show/movie!!" and of course, recreating the sounds & voices, much to the annoyance of my neighbors. (I live in an apt complex)

Now, TBH I didn't watch a huge number of $6M Man episodes, but I liked the concept, and that ultra-cool sound that played when Steve Austin did his super-special moves. And OF COURSE, I had a super-kid-crush on his gal counterpart, played by Lindsey Wagner.

>RAWR!<

Now, IMO Lindsey wasn't quite as super-glamorous as Charlie's Angels or whoever, but I thought she was super-cute, with a kind-hearted personality & look. (beautiful personality beats a beautiful face 99.9% in my book)

Haha, anyway, getting back to the show (head once again swirled by girls & special effects)-- I lo e how they play some cool $6M Man sound clips between songs on one of my very favorite radio stations in life:

STEVE: "Hold on, Oscar... I think I think I'm on to something, here!"
STEVE: (opening his file cabinet)
OSCAR: (speaking to his boss) "God, I know I screwed up,
OSCAR: "but WHEN did you say this job will be over?"

And... just like the "Lock-Picking Lawyer," that's all I got for you, today, folks. :-)
I thought I was the only kid who fell in love with the Bionic Woman! (Funny I liked Charlies Angels as well!!)
Thought about making a Bionic Woman themed table.
If you like jazzy type theme music, you should try my Amazing Spiderman sound mod.
It is based off the 60's version cartoon, which had alot of psychedelic music and sounds back then.
Similiar to the first version of Scooby-Doo, and Batman and Robin.
Love those older cartoons!

I happened to find this video of Eric Johnson playing the guitar solo for Stairway to Heaven. The beginning of the video is sort of interesting but you should advance the video to 9:20 and start it at that point when Eric Johnson starts playing. It is pretty amazing:

@GeorgeH Led Zeppelin is cool I used to listen to them and the Doors a lot in the 90's. After watching the guitar solo it reminded me I saw this short guitar song that I thought was very cool music I guess it's from a video game called Energy Breaker but I never heard about it before.

That guy is pretty good. Many folks don't know Eric Johnson very well but this is probably his best known piece:

@GeorgeH Led Zeppelin is cool I used to listen to them and the Doors a lot in the 90's. After watching the guitar solo it reminded me I saw this short guitar song that I thought was very cool music I guess it's from a video game called Energy Breaker but I never heard about it before.

You probably never heard of this game, because it was only released in Japan on the Super Nintendo.
Same company made Lufia, and there are some portions of this game that have Lufia paraphernalia.
Sounds great!

That guy is pretty good. Many folks don't know Eric Johnson very well but this is probably his best known piece:

I always thought Steve Vai did that song!
Sounds great!

Eric Johnson is one hell of a guitarrist. Cliffs of Dover is so mellodic. Can be heard in loop mode for quite a while :)

This music is good I call it "gas station music" or just blues but it reminds me of things I think you will like it.

I've heard the album on tidal. Great stuff but all their albums are. At least those I remember hearing at som point.

Need to relisted their discography but they were making music before I was even born so it is a lot of music :)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back